• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Oriden

May not return
Reaction score
I feel so special. =) //notreally

He's gotta accept me following him again, but it's probably buried in amongst a shitton of other requests considering how popular he is, so I guess I'll just have to wait.

Ah, looks like he posted something else in response to my tweet- can someone grab it for me? That or someone else blocked me from viewing their stuff.

Last edited:

Fairy Type Arceus

Reaction score
If he really is watching this thread I wonder of he's constantly watching many forums leak threads. This man is omnipotent. He is big brother watching us feed on his bread crumbs xD

Oriden

May not return
Reaction score
If he really is watching this thread I wonder of he's constantly watching many forums leak threads. This man is omnipotent. He is big brother watching us feed on his bread crumbs xD
I'm sure he's watching PokeLeaks complain about him constantly instead of posting anything constructive. Wouldn't be surprised if he's peeked over at Serebii and Resetera too- I've looked over in those places, myself, but conversation there never seemed interesting.

=I ...now I'm being followed by Khu but still can't see his posts- well this is a rollercoaster.

Last edited:

blitzle stan

Reaction score
Weird and gross Khu stuff aside, a coin that possibly evolves into a treasure chest makes perfect sense for this game.

The teaser trailer has treasure and coins and generally gave a classic adventure vibe. And PLA had crates that also show up on the beaches in SV, so there are non-PokéBall ways of displaying items on the ground nowadays.

A coin that evolves into a treasure chest mimic makes perfect sense.

Oriden

May not return
Reaction score
Weird and gross Khu stuff aside, a coin that possibly evolves into a treasure chest makes perfect sense for this game.

The teaser trailer has treasure and coins and generally gave a classic adventure vibe. And PLA had crates that also show up on the beaches in SV, so there are non-PokéBall ways of displaying items on the ground nowadays.

A coin that evolves into a treasure chest mimic makes perfect sense.
I swear, if it doesn't evolve into a mimic, I am gonna sadface so hard.

Kerhelion

Reaction score
Nice to have confirmation that the hexadecimal riddle is not fully resolved yet. I knew the answer could not be so vague, it should point to a single Pokemon I think.
Same for the matador riddle, there has to be something more, almost nobody talked/used the fact that the bull's head is repeated in the image.

Oriden

May not return
Reaction score
Nice to have confirmation that the hexadecimal riddle is not fully resolved yet. I knew the answer could not be so vague, it should point to a single Pokemon I think.
Same for the matador riddle, there has to be something more, almost nobody talked/used the fact that the bull's head is repeated in the image.
Confirmation?

Not surprised, though. I only cracked the type part. Didn't seem like anyone got anywhere after that, though.

Kerhelion

Reaction score
Well, many people were like "YEAH, riddle solved, thank you next". Maybe now that Khu concretly said there was more, people will go back to this riddle a little.

Joker901

Reaction score
Looking at the starters:

Gen 6:

• Chesnaught ---> Masculin Humanoid
  • Delphox ---> Feminine Humanoid
  • Greninja ---> Hybrid Humanoid

Gen 7

• Decidueye ---> Hybrid Humanoid
  • Incineroar ---> Masculin Humanoid
  • Primarina ---> Feminine Humanoid

Gen 8

• Rillaboom ---> Masculin Humanoid
  • Cinderace ---> Hybrid Humanoid
  • Inteleon ---> Masculin Humanoid (I think they also tried to make this one politically correct or a more modern idea of masculinity compared to Rillaboom. It has strong masculine traits but its pose, shiny form and coolness are meant to pay homage to the LGBT community)

Gen 9

• Sprigatito ---> Feminine Humanoid
  • Fuecoco ---> Hybrid
  • Quaxly ---> Masculin Humanoid

I'm quite sure Quaxly will be the Masculin design of this gen (I expect a design that mixes Pirates of the Caraibbean's Johnny Depp with Grease's John Travolta). Sprigatito will probably be the feminine humanoid, if the interpretation of Khu's riddle is correct. This leaves Fuecoco as the hybrid one. Let's hope it won't go humaoid, it would be the first time for a starter in 12 years!

PinkIceFox

PinkIceTales!
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
Wait Khu has been HERE? Here here?

waves Respect, my creepy friend. <3

blitzle stan

Reaction score
Ummmm as a member of the LGBTQ+ community and an Inteleon fan, Inteleon is literally just James Bond. Nothing about it reads as being an homage to my community. It’s literally just “cool”, which is a common critique of the Galar starters: they’re all mono-type, humanoid “cool” types instead of being three different kinds of final forms

silurica

All shall be well
Reaction score
Pronouns
They/Them
Yeah, Inteleon's pose and suaveness is a pretty straightforward James Bond homage.
1655117509394.png
1655117520791.png

Top Bottom