• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Picture quality is delightfully shite. But if my sleep addled brain is processing it correctly, I wouldn't HATE a Sprigatito evolution that looks like that.

Also was Ballio nightmare clown seal? God that thing pops up in the back of my mind sometimes. Like a reminder that there are things to be feared in this world. ...At least it hasn't visited my nightmares yet.

I legit thought Zeraora was supposed to be a Fox at first cause it's design reminds me of Tails lol
Also Suicune, but it's more dog-shaped to me so I'll give not counting it a pass. It's a pretty awesome dog-thing, though.
Suicune was apparently designed after a Leopard while Entei is a Lion and Raikou a Tiger

While it doesn't look like one, Suicune is a cat

the photo reminds me of that fake final evolution of Popplio that many hated!:p
Ballio? I will never understand how many people seemed to love Ballio.
Also was Ballio nightmare clown seal? God that thing pops up in the back of my mind sometimes. Like a reminder that there are things to be feared in this world. ...At least it hasn't visited my nightmares yet.

TODAY I WILL REMIND THEM
697da189bff599b9e0897d5f2e94aaf9.jpg

This thing literally looks like some kind of Don Bluth villain that would be voiced by Tim Curry

Last edited:
Suicune was apparently designed after a Leopard while Entei is a Lion and Raikou a Tiger

While it doesn't look like Suicune is a cat
Yeah, I know Suicune has a leopard motif. XD But it's the least cat-like of the three, so I'll excuse anyone who doesn't count it when listing badass cats.

Not acknowledging its badassery whatsoever, however- unforgivable. Suicune has the OG most badass bark in the series.

@Oriden I knew about Khu mentioning a new Bug-Pokémon with a strong Japanese theme, but there's a fish in your picture, too. Forgot where that one got mentioned.

I also like how you ascribed a regional evolution to Dunsparce; Khu never lies. Really curious about that one turning out real.

@Oriden I knew about Khu mentioning a new Bug-Pokémon with a strong Japanese theme, but there's a fish in your picture, too. Forgot where that one got mentioned.

I also like how you ascribed a regional evolution to Dunsparce; Khu never lies. Really curious about that one turning out real.
Oh literally someone just recently asked if there was a cool new fish and he said yes. XD No detail beyond that.

And he'd replied to someone who said that they wouldn't rest until Dunsparce got a new evo with "Mark this one" and later mentioned that we already knew one cross-gen evo so... yeah. That seems to be a thing.

Oh literally someone just recently asked if there was a cool new fish and he said yes. XD No detail beyond that.

And he'd replied to someone who said that they wouldn't rest until Dunsparce got a new evo with "Mark this one" and later mentioned that we already knew one cross-gen evo so... yeah. That seems to be a thing.
Yeah, I knew about that Dunsparce-comment, but some people attributed it to a joke or a Drifblim-evo (regarding his second comment).

Anyway, really curious about Dunsparce. Let's hope the Pokémon company reveals it (way) before the release.

I legit thought Zeraora was supposed to be a Fox at first cause it's design reminds me of Tails lol

While it doesn't look like Suicune is a cat

TODAY I WILL REMIND THEM
View attachment 160977
This thing literally looks like some kind of Don Bluth villain that would be voiced by Tim Curry
takes out taser PUT IT BACK PUT IT BACK!!

The Tim Curry bit actually made mme laugh though

TODAY I WILL REMIND THEM
View attachment 160977

GIVE ME SOME BLEACH. MY EYES, OH NO... MY POOR EYES.

TODAY I WILL REMIND THEM
View attachment 160977

I will never understand why people tried to push this thing. Even the scariest Pokemon is nowhere near the nightmare fuel this is, there's no way a Starter evolution would've used it.

Back
Top Bottom