• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

A 4chan member posted a video showing Sprigatito last stage standing in a park. It's probably fake though. According to the video, it's pokedex number is 908.

Might just be the blur talking but at least it looks like they actually put some effort into the texturing unlike all the other fake 3d model leaks which are still the old texture style?

Oh. After some digging, PV means promotional video. So I think PV2 referrs to the second trailer. It's on a lot of other trailers. So he's saying it hinted at something. What was the context?
1655318409490.png

Khu tweeted this before hand so I assume this is what it was hinting at (I am guessing GL is gym leader?)

View attachment 160982
Khu tweeted this before hand so I assume this is what it was hinting at (I am guessing GL is gym leader?)
Oh. Interesting. I guess that means either the professor or Nemona is a GL. I'm guessing the professor because of the weird response by TPC to that one tweet.

But if it's Nemona, that would also be interesting...

I believe Nemona might be an antagonist or at least have some connections to the antagonists

Someone pointed out that her Japanese name is Nemo which means "Nobody" or "Nothing" in Latin

And then there's Nemona's English name which if you spell backwards and sound out you get "An Omen"

I actually quite like that sprigatito evo! I don't love it, but it's about what I expected. Would be cool with it if it's real, though I'm not sure I believe it. But the idle animation is pretty well done.

I just realized something.

Sprigatito's evolution probably won't be Zorro/Puss in Boots inspired if Quaxly's evolution does end up becoming a Pirate

Because then we would end up having 2 Starters with Swordman themes in the same Gen

Only one of them will be allowed to carry a Sword. Which one will it be?
Give The Duck A Gun

This gives me Gladion/N/Alain/Bede I think/Marnie?/shady OR edgy rival-ish character vibes.

...are all the rival-ish characters (except Wally) like that??? But I think both those ideas have been played out before. In BW, N was an antagonist, and in SwSh, Marnie was connected to the antagonists. It could def happen, but what if like, Nemona was the real professor?

I am now calling this the "Oridex", by the way~, super amazing work!!!!!
Khu also just confirmed that Wigglytuff made the cut. Time to update the Oridex, already.
Oridex is so cute. XD

...but dangit Khu, I just finished that. XP

Edit: Okay this wasn't too bad of an edit but I'm gonna have to do more work to expand Kanto's box after this.
Also putting the little R next to Wigglytuff is too hilarious to me.

sv-pokedex.png

Last edited:
Team Skull were actual antagonists, yeah. Might not have been the MAIN antagonists but they were clearly an antagonistic force in Alola. I mean dang them bois took down an entire gated community, trashed the mansion in the back, and took over the whole thing!

Yell just out here trying to unfairly boost the girl playing for team Spikemuth.

Back
Top Bottom