• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

BackSet

Wings of the Hegemon
Reaction score
Lol I'm totally Khu

你好!

请不要使用翻译应用程序假装说另一种语言。
I promise I will not use a translation app to pretend to speak another language. Assuming Google translate translated that correctly.

Fairy Type Arceus

Reaction score
Speculation on sprigatito's God Hidden ability (its multitype :p) based on the wording what if it's either
1. Intimidated for special attack
2. Intimate but with attract

Adelon

Swampert's Ghost
Reaction score
Hey KHUUUU!!!~

If you wanna DM a gal some leaks my inbox is looking pretty empty right now ~
I second this. Hey, Khu, I'm the Twitter Diglett that keeps spoonfeeding your posts to your ex-girlfriend Centro. Now try to find and ban me hahahaha!

Rainbow-Rain

LEADER OF THE INTELEON DEFENSE SQUAD
Reaction score
Can Khu just admit his feelings for Centro already?

The amount of sexual tension there is so thick my knife can't even cut through it

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
Can Khu just admit his feelings for Centro already?

The amount of sexual tension there is so thick my knife can't even cut through it
XD Hey now, it's obvious Khu loves his puppy very much. I don't think more needs to be said.
OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG lmao I-it'll happen someday, it's the Hallmark movie we all need

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
Hm, so like a "despite rough exterior and unbridled hate for their rival, they're a vaguely normal person"?

Oriden

May not return
Reaction score
Hm, so like a "despite rough exterior and unbridled hate for their rival, they're a vaguely normal person"?
Exactly! The drama and all seems like a shield to ward off spies and limit the spread. I mean, he definitely hates Centro, but I think the public extent might be exaggerated.

ThePokeSpectre

Reaction score
1655166020567.png