• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Greninjaman

Ninja Assassin Frog
Reaction score
Pronouns
Him/He
Usually the first trailer, sometimes the second I do believe.
Strangely they haven't revealed it yet and we're 2 trailers in.
It is very strange if the name is generally revealed in the first or second trailer. Indeed, we are two trailers in, and yet we don't know the name. Perhaps they have not FULLY decided on the name?

Articfoxgamez

I Exist
Reaction score
Man I forgot how... not great the Sun and Moon trailers were, the earlier ones at least. Not sure if it got better later on.

Scruffyjay

I LOVE DIGIMON
Reaction score
Pronouns
Any
XD Making me feel older because I haven't been in high school since before Black and White came out.
Haha I remember the diamond pearl release season and finding the japanese names before my friend, telling him about happiny (pinpuku) because he loved chansey. Don't remember much about bw's season

Oriden

May not return
Reaction score
Haha I remember the diamond pearl release season and finding the japanese names before my friend, telling him about happiny (pinpuku) because he loved chansey. Don't remember much about bw's season
I didn't follow leaks before Gen 6. XD Closest was my mom found some stuff I think before Gen 2 released. She printed out pictures of Bellossom, Snubbull, Marill (Pikablu) and Donphan and some others.

My interest in pokemon actually dipped the most around Gen 3 and Gen 4, and I don't remember if I even knew about Gen 5 until 2011 when I got back into the series again and was angry knowing that Unova even existed.

Rainbow-Rain

LEADER OF THE INTELEON DEFENSE SQUAD
Reaction score
It's a very long shot but I what if the reason why they haven't revealed the Region's name yet is because maybe it has a different name depending on what which version you play?

I mean it's unlikely but this is also the very first time we've had Version exclusive Professors so anything's possible I guess

Articfoxgamez

I Exist
Reaction score
Sounds like a pain when you wanna refer to the region, do you just pick a name? call it both with a slash? Fuse the names somehow into one?

Oriden

May not return
Reaction score
I WAS ALSO ANGRY because I was disappointed in diamond lol. So glad that I bought it anyway though
I never finished Diamond... don't think I finished Sapphire either. After playing through the entirety of Gold, the whole classic Pokemon gameplay was just really boring and repetitive, and so with Black and White being "you must use these ugly new pokemon," I just noped out on that generation entirely. Screw that.

Diamond at least had the Underground so I kept going back to it to dig up skull fossils and never progressed. XD

Gen 6 kind of piqued my interest again with the 3D, and I was back into Pokemon at least via art and online roleplay at that point anyway, but I decided to wait because I expected Pokemon Z to happen and then it never did. So wound up skipping that generation.

And then Gen 7 came out and it had so many new pokemon that I loved the designs of, so I finally got a 3DS and picked up a Pokemon game aaaaand... yeah, turns out 3D didn't make the gameplay any different, really. Still the same slow turn-based drag through trying to avoid grass because I'm sick of randomly being stopped every two seconds.

I am so glad that random encounters have been going away.

Now if every game from now on could just be more like Legends: Arceus. Easily the best game in the series in terms of general gameplay- definitely had room for improvement but the engagement was so good.

Fairy Type Arceus

Reaction score
I remember in high school getting so excited at the first XY trailer
God I remember having just gotten back into pokemon with black 2 in freshman year, only for x and y to get announced a week or two later. I was so hyped, I even got my first job at Mc Donald's to pay for a 3ds. Made getting hoopa real easy to lmao.