• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

It is however important to note that there are plenty of cases of games with Gacha that you can't spend real life money on, think Kirby and the forgotten land or Xenoblade Chronicles 2
So, like the original concept of buying Pokémon Satoshi had for Capsule Monsters? While I’d be okay with that, I don’t trust TPC enough to hold back on getting the players to spend IRL money if Game Freak ends up introducing a gacha mechanic in the main series games. I say this because of the micro transactions that they’ve been putting in most of their spin-off titles and the success that it has had. For this reason, I’d rather not have gacha mechanics in the main series games; such practices would lead to a slippery slope.

Maybe people and/or Pokémon are being spirited away by the Legendary and/or Evil Team to the Past/Future and you have to help save them? :unsure:
You know, that gives me an idea; what if the professors were spirited away to the present time period by the opposite mascot (Miraidon ti Sada and Koraidon to Turo) and are seeking box legendary (Koraidon for Sada and Miraidon for Turo) to persuade them to return them home? Perhaps there was a time travel accident that drives the plot and Sada/Turo mistakenly thought their presence caused a time paradox of some sort, only for them to find out that the act of returning to their respective time periods is what causes the disaster in the first place.

View attachment 161139

anything we can take away from this? khus latest
So like someone else pointed out, the anime is Steins Gate, and it actually has to do with time travel. In the story, the little ball thing here was apparently key to changing the future and preventing a third World War and getting the "true timeline" by swapping out the little metal one for a plastic one so it wouldn't set off a metal detector.

Or you can read this to get a better summary of it. This is literally all I know about it right now-

The Centro comment is clearly referring to Spirited Away's Japanese title. But why Spirited Away though?
Mistranslation. This is actually the second insult that Google translated as having something to do with Spirited Away. I don't remember what it actually was the first time, but it's definitely not I don't think it's supposed to be Spirited Away. (Edit: Translate isn't giving me the same result it did before so I just don't know.)

Edit: Oh right, it was on my good friend the number riddle. I believe it actually translated to something like "Centro's shitty god."

Last edited:
So like someone else pointed out, the anime is Steins Gate, and it actually has to do with time travel. In the story, the little ball thing here was apparently key to changing the future and preventing a third World War and getting the "true timeline" by swapping out the little metal one for a plastic one so it wouldn't set off a metal detector.

Or you can read this to get a better summary of it. This is literally all I know about it right now-
That's about all there is to know about it. The ball thing not the anime.
Edit: One thing i would like to add is that, Khu didn't just color in the bottom with red the eye lines nose and ear were also all colored in by khu so I think it has something to do with it.

That's about all there is to know about it. The ball thing not the anime.
Edit: One thing i would like to add is that, Khu didn't just color in the bottom with red the eye lines nose and ear were also all colored in by khu so I think it has something to do with it.
Seems like he just changed it to Upa's standard coloration.

eeIX9n0.png

Not sure if that's in reference to the plot point about swapping out the metal one. Seemed like in the show they just swapped the metal for a green one rather than the standard.

I don't know if this is relevant or not, but Upa is also the japanese name for Wooper. New Wooper evo perhaps?
I'mma say definitely a regional form for that line, considering the previous riddle. Might be relevant? The whole "Spirited Away" thing coming up again makes me think that there was meant to be a connection there.

Reeeeeally wish Google Translate could handle Chinese and Japanese right now, but people seem to be right after all that there's a Spirited Away reference tucked in there.

I'mma say definitely a regional form for that line, considering the previous riddle. Might be relevant? The whole "Spirited Away" thing coming up again makes me think that there was meant to be a connection there.

Reeeeeally wish Google Translate could handle Chinese and Japanese right now, but people seem to be right after all that there's a Spirited Away reference tucked in there.
You can this instead; it seems to give better results when I've compared it to google:

You can this instead; it seems to give better results when I've compared it to google:
XD I gave it two languages to detect and clearly confused it but I think it is telling me that these two insult sentences are basically the same.

KaXx6Sc.png

So I think I'll call that a win. First line is from the recent riddle, the second is from the number one.

Combine that, the recolored figurine's name Upa, and Wooper's Japanese name Upah, and I think this riddle might be indicating something about Wooper. Maybe a butterfly effect evo for its regional form.

XD I gave it two languages to detect and clearly confused it but I think it is telling me that these two insult sentences are basically the same.

KaXx6Sc.png

So I think I'll call that a win. First line is from the recent riddle, the second is from the number one.

Combine that, the recolored figurine's name Upa, and Wooper's Japanese name Upah, and I think this riddle might be indicating something about Wooper. Maybe a butterfly effect evo for its regional form.
Dang. You're really doing a lot when it comes to the dex for this game. Appreciate it!

Definitely a purposeful play on the Japanese title of Spirited Away with the Japanese one. It says “Centro and Cen-chicken’s Spiriting Away” (Japanese Spirited Away title is “Sen and Chihiro’s Spiriting Away”).

Similar to how Yubaba takes some kanji from Chihiro’s name to turn it into Sen, Khu replaced and added more katakana to Centro to change the “tro” to “niwatori” (chicken).

Don’t ask me what it means riddle-wise though. Lol

Back
Top Bottom