• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

I recently stumbled back upon this old "leak".

Looks like it was posted back in March way before Khu teased regional forms or Dunsparce

Hey do you know where this was originally posted? Someone asked and I'm trying to find it now.

Edit: Nevermind, found it.

Last edited:
Hey do you know where this was originally posted? Someone asked and I'm trying to find it now.

Edit: Nevermind, found it.
It's just vague enough, as well as piggybacking on fan-theories and Khu riddles, to be perceived as legitimate.

Same for the 'uncle-images'.

This seems very unlikely to be real, but I'll post it anyway. Feel like it would be too easy for Nintendo to find out who was editing the next trailer and black bag them for this. Also, the voice sounds a little off from the usual announcer. That and I think they mispronounce "battle" as "buttle".

According to the Grass starter thread, a leak mentioned the cat possibly having the strongest hidden ability of the bunch. If the final evo typing ends up being Grass/Dark (which I hope not) then I hope it ends up being something like all the 2x weaknesses turning into resistances. The Bug weakness could be left alone for balance.

Howabout an option to swap the starter to it’s hidden ability in the middle of the game? Like how in ORAS you are given a starter mega stone some time into the game, and hidden ability swap item is also given out somewhere in the middle?

According to the Grass starter thread, a leak mentioned the cat possibly having the strongest hidden ability of the bunch. If the final evo typing ends up being Grass/Dark (which I hope not) then I hope it ends up being something like all the 2x weaknesses turning into resistances. The Bug weakness could be left alone for balance.

Howabout an option to swap the starter to it’s hidden ability in the middle of the game? Like how in ORAS you are given a starter mega stone some time into the game, and hidden ability swap item is also given out somewhere in the middle?
didn't Khu pretty much confirm grass/dark sprigatito final evo?

And we don’t know if Khu is right. And I will never stop calling the Grass/Dark typing useless. Screw that unusable typing! At least typings combined with Ice can slay Dragons. Grass/Dark can’t do anything!

I mean, I for one don’t really care if the cat ends up bipedal. At least being on two legs doesn’t determine battle capabilities.

New riddle?
Capture d’écran 2022-07-01 092406.png

Looks like the only possibility (adding vowels only) is "Payday", like Meowth's move. Related to the coin objectmon?
Maybe also a clue to resolve the "gwjse" from the Fuecoco riddle?

Well considering that the third trailer of Sword and Shield was released on July 8, it is very likely that we will receive a new trailer this coming week.

Well considering that the third trailer of Sword and Shield was released on July 8, it is very likely that we will receive a new trailer this coming week.
Maybe the "day" part of the riddle is correct. What if Khu is hinting at the next trailer date?

And we don’t know if Khu is right. And I will never stop calling the Grass/Dark typing useless. Screw that unusable typing! At least typings combined with Ice can slay Dragons. Grass/Dark can’t do anything!
I fail to see how 7 weaknesses will make a Pokemon of this type combo useless. Having that many weaknesses doesn't make a Pokemon bad.

Back
Top Bottom