• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Moonlight~

Gen 9 hype!
Reaction score
I like it, but it would have been more believable if it wasn't clearly in Windows photo viewer. (that little right arrow).

Logistically, though, I'm not sure how it makes sense. It's clearly a regional form of Cherubi to be grapes, but that's kind of weird. Cherry > Grape?

Not really sure what type "grape" would add either. I've seen people suggest Poison, but that would be so boring.

Makes me wonder if we'll actually get a Grape and an Orange Pokemon, though.
I can definitely see them making Grape and Orange Pokémon

Kallyle

Starwalker Neo
Reaction score
But walking past that, while I'm not against debunking alleged leaks, I am absolutely against debuking theories. To me, that's what I call a killjoy. Not only that, but it confirms something I feared: a BW lore rehash. While BW's lore is Truth vs. Ideal as opposed to Past vs. Future, there is clearly a Past vs. Future theme when it comes to aesthetics: not only there is the Black City/White Forest thing, there is also the Mistralton gardens, Opelucid City, and, in the sequels, Route 4.
That's the thing though; the progress vs innovation theming were aesthetic differences in the Unova games. That is to say such a thing had no impact on the plot as a whole besides which dragon the protagonists and N end up getting. For this reason, I doubt that Game Freak is just going to rehash BW's plot. I can understand what you're trying to say though.

I loved the "Miraidon is Koraidon but in the future" thing (especially as they look like each other a lot, something that can't be said about the other opposing Dragons), and Khu debunked it. Now it looks like a BW lore rehash...
Just because Koriadon an Miraidon aren't past and future versions of one another doesn't mean that Game Freak isn't going to be a copy of BW.

Found this on Reddit and see that nobody has posted yet. Not really a leak-hungry fan myself but it's cute, ngl.
Cute but fake. We really should get Pokémon based on oranges and grapes though, whether they be regional variants or new species entirely. Speaking of which, since Khu debunked Koraidon and Miraidon being past and future versions of each other, how likely is it that our box mascots could still have a direct connection to oranges and grapes?

multiingbe

Reaction score
View attachment 161323

this is potentially pretty big info, no?

Ok, is Zodiac Cooler a hint??

Could the three types phenomenon be like a zodiac (which often assigns elements/types to different signs) but this would be one sign for each type??

As far as what and when: it could be based on what time of day the Pokemon is born?? or if there is some sort of a year system which allows either years at the same length as our years or ideally multiple years within one year??

i was thinking about this earlier if then some Pokemon would have the same type as one of their actual types, and thinking that wouldn't work as well: but that could bring some sort of special attributes to them!!

It seems complicated but if this was actually the major new unique Pokemon phenomenon of this generation i am sure with enough time and compatible ways to make it really work in the games, they could have created something similar to this!!

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
checks page list 194 out of 219, wow! not going to catch up, but, hello!

I think that one type wheel from the first trailer could be interpreted as a zodiac?

multiingbe

Reaction score
Yes..!! i hadn't remembered about that, maybe because it wasn't in the second trailer?? or it was and i also forgot that but i think we would have been talking about it more if so. edit: it wasn't in the second trailer!!

it is especially featured starting at around 1:59 in the first trailer :) :)

Minya_Nouvelle

Excited for Reptiles
Reaction score
We have :wynaut: which is commonly used as a "laugh", do you have any ideas as to what would be good other than that?

Sorry Takoyaki,

My response to this is really belated, but I think mew would make a really good laughing emoji.

3eb271204e2ffb3123a8590047c29c63.gif

Articfoxgamez

I Exist
Reaction score
How can you even tell this Pokemon don't have genetalia. You can't just look at a Pokemon and go "oh yeah, they have a Weiner" Unless they are male I guess?

Top Bottom