• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
I-uh, uh, this can only mean some crazy frog-esque undefined body part in that general area

is game freak okay???????

dawn dusk

dead head
Reaction score
Character is from an anime. Her name is Misaka Mikoto. She is an "esper" with electric powers. She is obssessed with a frog and the song is called Frog's Song.
It is believed that this is hinting at an electric/psychic frog
index.php
The Iberian frog has a distinctive call, which is generally produced at night. It sounds like "rao-rao-rao" and is issued at a rate of about three calls per second.¹ Source: Wikipedia
So Electrical Croaker incoming.

techitisJ

Pokemon Researcher
Reaction score
Pronouns
She/Her
That’s an interesting guess, but don’t we already have Mightyena? I guess they could pull an Obstagoon-like evo…

It is interesting to note that the most complete fossil of an ice-age-era cave hyena was discovered in Northeastern Spain. Whether or not Khu's tweet is actually hyena related, I think it would be really cool to see some sort of Poochyena/Mightyena/possible-evo regional variant who is actually a fossil Pokemon. That would be a cool way to expand upon the concept of regional variants.

Scruffyjay

I LOVE DIGIMON
Reaction score
Pronouns
Any
Thing is, poochyena/mightyena also incorporate themes of wolves. That's why it's canid-like despite hyenas not being canines. We could really use a hyena pokemon or variant that is purely a hyena, without it being associated with canines. (I love mightyena and poochyena tho)

Zweilous

Reaction score
Thing is, poochyena/mightyena also incorporate themes of wolves. That's why it's canid-like despite hyenas not being canines. We could really use a hyena pokemon or variant that is purely a hyena, without it being associated with canines. (I love mightyena and poochyena tho)
Eh, the thing is hyenas are pretty wolf-like, to the point that they're commonly mistaken in real life for relatives despite not being related. The mistake happening with the Mightyena line is more a product of their origin species getting that same mistake as there's little in their design, concept and pokedex entries that's exclusively wolf-like, and more than likely another take on the hyena would fall into the same trap.

Edit: Plus, it favors the Brown Hyena very heavily as they both have the long coat running down the sides and some even have the 'bald' stripe running down their backs. There are some liberties with the colors and size, but that's par the course with Pokemon in general.

XD Been busy for the past couple of days-

Good job on this.

Glad to see Salamence is back, with it, Goodra, and Dragapult that means at least four of the Pseudo-Legendaries are in if this is accurate. I wonder if we'll get most of them again.

Edit: Whoops, missed Goodra.

Last edited:

Articfoxgamez

I Exist
Reaction score
XD Been busy for the past couple of days-

1656400623918.png

YOOOOOO, today is a good day! Best BoI back 4th Generation in a row! (Counting gen 6 as the first generation)

Edit: I am confused, is that very bottom row like transfer exclusives or something? It's not generational order (I know you dont know just, predictions)

Edit 2: I find it weird how continently every row starts with a mon from the same generation, row 1 is gen 1 row 2 is gen 2 row 3 is gen 3 ect. Does this mean gamefreak were very even this time around or did Khu do it different and they aren't necessarily all full rows?

Last edited:

Oriden

May not return
Reaction score
View attachment 161356
YOOOOOO, today is a good day! Best BoI back 4th Generation in a row! (Counting gen 6 as the first generation)

Edit: I am confused, is that very bottom row like transfer exclusives or something? It's not generational order (I know you dont know just, predictions)

Edit 2: I find it weird how continently every row starts with a mon from the same generation, row 1 is gen 1 row 2 is gen 2 row 3 is gen 3 ect. Does this mean gamefreak were very even this time around or did Khu do it different and they aren't necessarily all full rows?
They're not all full rows- although most of Kanto's extended line is just Eevee's fault.
And yeah, bottom is transfers. Or at least we believe it's transfers.

Top Bottom