• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Kerhelion

Reaction score
They don't seem to be transfer-only, apparently. Except the starters and Enamorus.
Where does this come from?
We saw the picture with H-Zoroark to promote Home connectivity (『Pokémon HOME』と『ポケットモンスター スカーレット・バイオレット』が連携予定!|ポケットモンスターオフィシャルサイト). With the official website indicating: "After their release, Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet will be able to link with Pokémon HOME. By linking these games with Pokémon HOME, you’ll be able to have Pokémon from other regions adventure alongside you in Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet."
It is pretty obvious they chose a transfer-only Pokemon to illustrate their news.

Oriden

May not return
Reaction score
Where does this come from?
We saw the picture with H-Zoroark to promote Home connectivity (『Pokémon HOME』と『ポケットモンスター スカーレット・バイオレット』が連携予定!|ポケットモンスターオフィシャルサイト). With the official website indicating: "After their release, Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet will be able to link with Pokémon HOME. By linking these games with Pokémon HOME, you’ll be able to have Pokémon from other regions adventure alongside you in Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet."
It is pretty obvious they chose a transfer-only Pokemon to illustrate their news.
Yeah- the Hisuian form is most likely transfer-only, considering it's a Hisuian form. Doesn't mean that regular Zoroark isn't in SV. Forms aren't listed in the graphic.

(Sorry if my responses sound short in any way, sorting out that dex was exhausting.)

Kerhelion

Reaction score
Your point is valid (it does not explain where this "except starters and Enamorus" comes from, though - sorry, just trying to understand -), but this is not what I wanted to emphasize.
I took H-Zoroark as an example because it's the one represented in the official image, and this image has been the starting point of the misconception of "Hisuian Pokemon are in SV!!! Time Travel confirmed!!!" while it's quite the opposite.
I am not talking about Hisuian forms only, but Hisuian Pokemon in general. Like Kleavor, Ursaluna, etc.

To make it maybe more clear:
1) Assuming that the last line is for transfer-only,
2) Considering there are currently zero evidence of Hisuian Pokemon being in-game (correct me if I am wrong) and that this H-Zoroark image, on the contrary, seems to be in favor of transfer-only,
3) Hisuian Pokemon are more likely to be transfer only,
4) So they should be placed in the last line.

Or... transfer-only Pokemon that are bounded to Pokemon in-game are still represented in the said Pokemon generation, and the last line is just the remaining Pokemon that does not fit anywhere else. Possible but quite confusing organization. Even more since this Pokedex is organized from dex numbers and Khu said transfer-only Pokemon don't have dex numbers.

Last edited:

Oriden

May not return
Reaction score
Your point is valid (it does not explain where this "except starters and Enamorus" comes from, though - sorry, just trying to understand -), but this is not what I wanted to emphasize.
I took H-Zoroark as an example because it's the one represented in the official image, and this image has been the starting point of the misconception of "Hisuian Pokemon are in SV!!! Time Travel confirmed!!!" while it's quite the opposite.
I am not talking about Hisuian forms only, but Hisuian Pokemon in general. Like Kleavor, Ursaluna, etc.

To make it maybe more clear:
1) Assuming that the last line is for transfer-only,
2) Considering there are currently zero evidence of Hisuian Pokemon being in-game (correct me if I am wrong) and that this H-Zoroark image, on the contrary, seems to be in favor of transfer-only,
3) Hisuian Pokemon are more likely to be transfer only,
4) So they should be placed in the last line.

Or... transfer-only Pokemon that are bounded to Pokemon in-game are still represented in the said Pokemon generation, and the last line is just the remaining Pokemon that does not fit anywhere else. Possible but quite confusing organization. Even more since this Pokedex is organized from dex numbers and Khu said transfer-only Pokemon don't have dex numbers.
Aaah how to explain...

Khu told us this-
4VJSBM0.png

So there's no new pokemon or forms in the image and pokemon only available via transfer were added in.
Each row can't be filled, so they don't reach the entire width of the image.

Using what we already knew were in the games from the trailers, as well as what was identified in a previous preview of his dex graphic, and a few extra he had confirmed in replies, we were able to go through and place everything in the chart. After a certain point, it became apparent that all of the pokemon that received a new form or evolution in Hisui were listed in their respective generation rows, except for the starters. Since it was in national dex order, and we realized each row was a generation, Typhlosion should have been first in the second row, but there wasn't a big splotch of fire color there.

We also had nine rows, but only eight generations for old pokemon, so that last row was a bit of a mystery until we realized that the large orange splotch made sense if it was Typhlosion. And the many small splotches had to be 1-stage pokemon, most likely mythicals. And I had found the Kalos starters in the previous preview of Khu's dex, who were also missing from the Gen 6 line, and together with Samurott and Decidueye, made sense for the rest of the large splotches in the bottom row. So it just came down to matching the single-stage colors to mythicals between them, favoring what wasn't available in SwSh, and adding Enamorus on the end as it was apparent that it had to be the transfer-only line (pokemon only available via HOME, as Khu referred to them). This also made sense, as the same kinds of pokemon (mythicals and starters) were in the same sort of list for SwSh (although many were made available via raids later on, as I understand).

So uh... basically via analysis we found that all of the Hisui pokemon were in fact listed in the generation lines except for the starters and Enamorus who got stuck with the mythicals in line 9. Presumably, regular forms of Hisuian regionals can be found in the game, as well as pokemon who gained new evolutions in PLA.

Last edited:

multiingbe

Reaction score
that one type wheel from the first trailer could be interpreted as a zodiac?

Now i am wondering if this is the first generation to include imagery of a type wheel?? i think some strategy guides would usually print a type chart, but specifically a fun and beautiful wheel, i'm not remembering that existing before.

Either way, i think it is a good sign that the three types phenomenon will be a positive addition!!

Greninjaman

Ninja Assassin Frog
Reaction score
Pronouns
Him/He
Now i am wondering if this is the first generation to include imagery of a type wheel?? i think some strategy guides would usually print a type chart, but specifically a fun and beautiful wheel, i'm not remembering that existing before.

Either way, i think it is a good sign that the three types phenomenon will be a positive addition!!
Or it's simply for decoration. Not everything has to mean something.

ShieldFan

Roger that Captain!
Reaction score
I'm sad no Magmar. =( Need my baby duck and Zacian together. Hopefully they'll be added later.
No Electivire :( They're always version exclusives, so if Magmar doesn't make it Electabuzz will probably follow his magmatic friend.

Sheeerna

Blissfully Chilln'
Reaction score
Pronouns
She/Her
Sucks to see Meowstic probably isn't in...

Pretty much the rest of my top favs seem to be safe though.

This dex isn't counting the expansion pass and stuff, I assume?

Fairy Type Arceus

Reaction score
What if there is no dlc and its just a 3rd version again lmao. The only way this wouldn't get insane amount of hate is if it's a sequel.

multiingbe

Reaction score
Or it's simply for decoration. Not everything has to mean something.

Yes :D :) :) I think it's possible it is just a wonderful decoration!! I do want to bump my post though because i'm still curious if this is the first game to have this type of visual creation!!

nickdt

Reaction score
As expected no Pokemon news in the Direct mini. Obviously would have overshadowed the whole mini.

Probably not getting anything either this week.

Zeosan

Raihan and Turo’s Masc Spouse
Reaction score
Pronouns
Xe/xem/xyr
So that Gen 9 dex (for returning Pokémon) have been deciphered (and we can potentially expect for some more to return in base game, PLUS DLC for even more returning Pokémon).

I’m happy to know that it basically confirms that all the Hisuian forms are returning as well, plus Kalos starters returning?! Heck yeah!

nickdt

Reaction score
Weren't we pretty sure there was going to be a pokemon direct on the 29th?

Yeah but i doubt its gonna happen, since we get more Ubisoft stuff for Nintendo tomorrow + we would have known by now if we we would get a Pokemon Presents/Direct or trailer tomorrow.

Minya_Nouvelle

Excited for Reptiles
Reaction score
I'm sad no Magmar. =( Need my baby duck and Zacian together. Hopefully they'll be added later.
Does that mean Khu has confirmed this version is not a work in progress?

Not including transfer only there's about 230 pokemon here.

Rainbow-Rain

LEADER OF THE INTELEON DEFENSE SQUAD
Reaction score
Only 2 more days until the fandom starts to make an uproar about whatever Fuecoco evolves into

Top Bottom