• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Cute Charm

Game Footage Not Final
Reaction score
Yeah but i doubt its gonna happen, since we get more Ubisoft stuff for Nintendo tomorrow + we would have known by now if we we would get a Pokemon Presents/Direct or trailer tomorrow.
Wouldn't be the first time they randomly drop a trailer unannounced considering the many stealth Legends trailers. But if it was a Direct/Presents it would have been announced yesterday.

nickdt

Reaction score
Wouldn't be the first time they randomly drop a trailer unannounced considering the many stealth Legends trailers. But if it was a Direct/Presents it would have been announced yesterday.

We got notified a day earlier for the second trailer though.

But considering we are getting Ubisoft Nintendo news tomorrow, we aren't getting Pokemon news (Since would overshadow the Ubisoft news).

Oriden

May not return
Reaction score
Does that mean Khu has confirmed this version is not a work in progress?

Not including transfer only there's about 230 pokemon here.
Oh, no he hasn't confirmed that it's finished yet. Some things might still be missing. But at this stage, it doesn't look like my magmar is getting in.

Daren

Unsung Hero
Reaction score
If the Kalos starters are back I wonder if that means:
*Battle Bond Greninja will be blocked from transfer, or changed to a regular one
*Mega Evolution is back along with Battle Bond
*Mega Evolution is still gone but Battle Bond Greninja is allowed in

Last edited:

Emmy

Cam Girl~
Reaction score
If the Kalos Starters are back, I wonder if the popular hopium that we get to interact with Kalos in some fashion are plausible. :unsure:

Minya_Nouvelle

Excited for Reptiles
Reaction score
Oh, no he hasn't confirmed that it's finished yet. Some things might still be missing. But at this stage, it doesn't look like my magmar is getting in.
Thanks. I'm mostly happy with this list, but I was hoping for Flygon and Heliolisk. (And a bunch of others. I have too many favorites.)

I find it curious that sableye is here and not mawile. As far as I'm aware, the two have never been separated.

Moonlight~

Gen 9 hype!
Reaction score
Looks like they’re replacing Clefairy line with the Jigglypuff line. Just like they did in Kalos regional dex. I’m so sad. Clefairy is my favorite Pokémon :(

Oriden

May not return
Reaction score
Guuuuuuys-

AW0MbPY.png

They have fake geysers-

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
oh god i didn't want to doublepost but here we go
If the Kalos Starters are back, I wonder if the popular hopium that we get to interact with Kalos in some fashion are plausible. :unsure:
I hope so too, but it never happened with Galar so I don't really know.....

Articfoxgamez

I Exist
Reaction score
Just curious, is the last mon of row 9 definitely Enamorus or is there any chance there's more mon's between Decidueye and them? Still holding out hope for the Gen 8 starters and Legend Trio to be available through transfer.

Tldr, what makes them 'fake'?
Based on the thing Oriden linked it sounds like you have to manually pour in water to make it do the geyser thing, as opposed to normal geysers where they can get water naturally I guess? Don't know how geysers work but usually they don't need a person to pour in water.

Oriden

May not return
Reaction score
Tldr, what makes them 'fake'?
Just curious, is the last mon of row 9 definitely Enamorus or is there any chance there's more mon's between Decidueye and them? Still holding out hope for the Gen 8 starters and Legend Trio to be available through transfer.

Based on the thing Oriden linked it sounds like you have to manually pour in water to make it do the geyser thing, as opposed to normal geysers where they can get water naturally I guess? Don't know how geysers work but usually they don't need a person to pour in water.
Yeah, the geysers are artificially made and operated, they're not natural geysers.

And I don't think there's anything else in that last row, no. But there might still be some things missing.

jonathan keller

Reaction score
Looks like people saying that we weren't getting news this week and the countdown meant nothing were right. sigh

Oriden

May not return
Reaction score
Looks like people saying that we weren't getting news this week and the countdown meant nothing were right. sigh
People are jumping to conclusions because Nintendo just did a Direct Mini and is doing something for Mario+Rabbids (whatever that title is) tomorrow. But that doesn't mean we couldn't get something the day after.

Pretty sure the Visit Galar video wound up being a day later than expected so the 30th would actually line up better anyway.

jonathan keller

Reaction score
People are jumping to conclusions because Nintendo just did a Direct Mini and is doing something for Mario+Rabbids (whatever that title is) tomorrow. But that doesn't mean we couldn't get something the day after.

Pretty sure the Visit Galar video wound up being a day later than expected so the 30th would actually line up better anyway.
Got my dates mixed up. I thought today was Wednesday.

jonathan keller

Reaction score
I'm legit curious how many new pokemon are in this gen and I don't see why Khu doesn't just tell us. I understand why he's not teasing types or teasing what they look like, I just want to know how many new pokemon there are. Is it over 100? Are they ever going to do that anymore? Is it 60?

Cute Charm

Game Footage Not Final
Reaction score
We got notified a day earlier for the second trailer though.

But considering we are getting Ubisoft Nintendo news tomorrow, we aren't getting Pokemon news (Since would overshadow the Ubisoft news).
We were told about some of the Legends trailers as well. But other times they randomly posted it on the same day as the announcement or ended up stealthily dropping the trailer in the morning first and then going "oh boy, trainers! Did you see that swell info? Bet you didnt expect that ;)" right after. I still don't see us getting a Presents but a random trailer isn't out of the question.

Not to mention Ubisoft is more of a general publisher showcase than just info on Mario + Rabbids. Having a third trailer or a teaser for something (Hisuian Zorua found footage) probably won't take very much away from that.

Pulsaro23

Charizard Enthusiast (Do Not Disturb)
Reaction score
(Since would overshadow the Ubisoft news)
Am I the only one who feels like people sometimes overestimate Pokémon's popularity? Yeah, sure, it's the highest grossing media franchise of all time (emphasis on the media aka. not just the games), but their advertising has been pretty shallow as of late. SV's trailers so far have been like: here's a not-so-good-looking world, here are a few of the new characters and Pokémon... and that's about it. And some were claiming that these things would take hype away from Nintendo's other franchises? Seriously, do people actually believe that these trailers would take attention away form news on the next Legend of Zelda game? Or the next Mario game? Or Metroid? Or Star Fox? Mario Strikers getting a new entry after a decade and a half is more exciting than Gen IX. News about a new Metroid game or a new Star Fox game (as unlikely as the latter may be) would generate far more hype than anything GF released about Gen IX. Even the smallest bit of news regarding BotW 2, probably the most hyped sequel in Zelda history, would blow Gen IX out of the water.

Let's be frank, what is the next trailer gonna give us? The region name, the new gimmick, two or three new Pokémon at most (perhaps one of them might even be a regional form, if we're lucky), maybe even a small look at the story... would these things be more exacting to the general public than Ubisoft and Nintendo doing a sequel to their first ever collab? A collab that, up until that point, was considered impossible by everyone? A sequel to a game that, while mindboggling at first, turned out to be great TBT game, especially for one involving Mario characters? Sure, Pokémon fans (those that are into the games and play them, that is) are probably gonna be hyped about more SV news, regardless of how little it could be. But other Nintendo fans? Or gaming fans, in general? They'd definitely be more excited about the in-depth presentation of a Mario game, even if it has Rabbids in it, than they'd be about a short trailer for Pokémon games numbers 39/40.

Sorry about the rant, it's just... can we stop pretending that Pokémon is this juggernaut of the industry that makes even other Nintendo IPs afraid of loosing their relevance? If anything, it's the other way around. Pokémon is the one who is so lacklustre now compared to other Nintendo franchises, that it's the one that should be scared of being drowned under all the other Nintendo news.

Cainhxrst

Reaction score
I'm legit curious how many new pokemon are in this gen and I don't see why Khu doesn't just tell us. I understand why he's not teasing types or teasing what they look like, I just want to know how many new pokemon there are. Is it over 100? Are they ever going to do that anymore? Is it 60?

I have a feeling it'll be the highest amount we've had in a while. The rumor that there is around 5 new bug type lines + 7 humanoid lines + khu saying there were "lots of cool designs" make me think we're getting a ton of new mons this time around. I don't see why we'd be getting so many new bug pokemon unless the overall count was high in general (similar to how BW had a lot of bug lines) .

Top Bottom