• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Do y'all think the evil team will be behind creating these regional fakes? Kind of like a mewtwo situation?
We don't really know what a regional fake is. It does not look like an official term, and might just correspond to pokeball shaped Pokemon or Pokemon like Sudowoodo that is a fake tree.
And if it was man-made, the term "regional" does not really make sense.

Also, if there is no trailer tomorrow, then it might be next week. Tanabata is Thursday in Japan(a holiday), so I don't see them posting anything then.

Samushunter also released a poll on twitter asking what we want to see in the new trailer that expires tomorrow. The last time they did that during Sword&Shield's promotional cycle, a pokemon trailer dropped when the poll ended.

EDIT: Apparently, Tanabata has been canceled this year. No holiday after all.

Also, if there is no trailer tomorrow, then it might be next week. Tanabata is Thursday in Japan(a holiday), so I don't see them posting anything then.

Samushunter also released a poll on twitter asking what we want to see in the new trailer that expires tomorrow. The last time they did that during Sword&Shield's promotional cycle, a pokemon trailer dropped when the poll ended.

EDIT: Apparently, Tanabata has been canceled this year. No holiday after all.
Hasn't Samushunter been full of shite?

EDIT: Yeah, she had some lucky guesses. That's it.

Hasn't Samushunter been full of shite?

EDIT: Yeah, she had some lucky guesses. That's it.
It's probably a coincidence that they got it right the first time, but what else do we have to talk about right now? I guess we exhausted all the talk about the riddle with the gym leaders,seeing that no one is talking about it anymore.

It's probably a coincidence that they got it right the first time, but what else do we have to talk about right now? I guess we exhausted all the talk about the riddle with the gym leaders,seeing that no one is talking about it anymore.
We just wait.

I'm as anxious for news as the next guy/gal, especially regarding new mechanics (which I hope don't disappoint) and new Pokémon (personally the biggest hype for me), but we've pretty much exhausted most subjects for now.

This week still feels pretty likely for a trailer to drop. I checked for a bit, and most of SwSh's trailers indeed launched on a wednesday.

Last edited:
We just wait.

I'm as anxious for news as the next guy/gal, especially regarding new mechanics (which I hope don't disappoint) and new Pokémon (personally the biggest hype for me), but we've pretty much exhausted most subjects for now.

This week still feels pretty likely for a trailer to drop. I checked for a bit, and most of SwSh's trailers indeed launched on a wednesday.
Which is why I think i'm going to log off for the day. Talking about hypotheticals gets kinda boring after a while.

I think we can agree that the promotional cycles the last two generations has been utter crap and GameFreak really needs to step their game up.

Pokémon Sleep was being developed by Japanese studio Select Button, with assistance by Pokémon Go developer Niantic, and was going to be published by The Pokémon Company.[1] It was announced on May 28, 2019 by Tsunekazu Ishihara, CEO of the Pokémon Company, during a press conference held in Tokyo as well as on the company's official Twitter page.[2][3] The game was planned to be released in 2020,[4] but while it has not officially been canceled, there have been no updates about the game's release as of 2022. However, an SSL certificate was registered in April 2021, which does raise the possibility it has not been canceled.[5]

A Pokémon Go APK data mine in January 2022 revealed several additions to the Pokémon Go app to support Pokémon Sleep, including support for the Pokémon Go Plus+ accessory, reviewing sleep patterns, and earning in game rewards.

i am not sure but it feels possible that there could be some connection between Sleep and SV!! The delay makes more sense if it is meant to partially be a companion app for SV. i don't know much about the Dream World software that was connected to Black and White, but it would make sense to try something like that again!!

Any chance at all these are real?
I'm not very tech-savvy, so sorry if I uploaded these wrong.

Attachments

• FW6xsqAXoAEfH5r.jpeg
    FW6xsqAXoAEfH5r.jpeg
    366 KB · Views: 69
  • FW6xsp8XwAAFHao.jpeg
    FW6xsp8XwAAFHao.jpeg
    24.5 KB · Views: 63
  • FW6xsqHWQAMLa0U.jpeg
    FW6xsqHWQAMLa0U.jpeg
    29 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
The models look plain and not in par with all the ones we saw so far in the trailer. The background makes it look even less convincing. Especially that mummy-crocodile.

Yeah ..i thought so. It's just they were starting to spread on Twitter and YouTube. I honestly don't even know why people go through the trouble of making fakemon. What a waste of time.

Back
Top Bottom