• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

This whole "regional fake" thing has gotten me thinking about the PULSE concept from Pokemon Reborn. It looks like they might be incorporating that into a main series game.

1657246261518.png

Khu is being horny on main

Most likely just another form-changing burst mechanic that is similar to mega evolution. I would bet on it being the form-change variant of the 3-type gimmick in the same way that Gmax was the form-change variant of Dynamax.
It better have base stat and/or ability changes then; G-max was mostly aesthetic with the only difference being a max move replacement, which imo does not justify a form change.
He's always been like that. He once referred to Sabi as a waifu. He's a pervert.
I’m not surprised in the slightest.

Khu also posted this:

villain.PNG

V for Villain? Seen some people say it's probably a reference to a manga about a group of high school delinquents (Crows in English).

Hmmmm between calling RFakes a “new concept” and the Detroit tweet, I’m becoming convinced the issue of artificial monsters will be a big part of the game. Definitely seems like these Fakes are in fact manmade.

This month is about characters, so I guess it means the people and the pokemon are fake. Everything is a lie?

Maybe! It also just might be that that’s a big part of the past/future theming— some of the characters are anti-synthetic monster.

So in that context, he’d be revealing something about the characters that happens to tie into the RFake concept he’s already teased a couple times.

View attachment 161569
Okay I'm usually not too interested in Khu's horniness (personal or not), but "Takarazuka" got my ears perked up. Give me gallant handsome lady.

Edit: Takarazuka Revue! As noted in above post, they're an all-female theatre group. One of the things they're well known for is the otokoyaku, women playing masculine roles. Big androgynous appeal, hence my excitement here lol

Last edited:
Okay I'm usually not too interested in Khu's horniness (personal or not), but "Takarazuka" got my ears perked up. Give me gallant handsome lady.

Edit: Takarazuka Revue! As noted in above post, they're an all-female theatre group. One of the things they're well known for is the otokoyaku, women playing masculine roles. Big androgynous appeal, hence my excitement here lol
kinda non-sequitur but y'all should watch Shoujo Kageki Revue Starlight, it's a love letter to/commentary on the Takarazuka Revue that's just really queer all around and super fucking good, the director was a protege of Kunihiko Ikuhara (creator of Sailor Moon R, Revolutionary Girl Utena, Yurikuma Arashi, Mawaru Penguindrum, and Sarazanmai) and really knows what he's doing with making an amazing story

Am I the only one thinking "regional fakes" are just some kind of Ultra Beasts 2.0?

Like maybe that's just what the people of the Region call them and a way of adding uncategorized Ultra Beasts.

Am I the only one thinking "regional fakes" are just some kind of Ultra Beasts 2.0?

Like maybe that's just what the people of the Region call them and a way of adding uncategorized Ultra Beasts.
I don't think it's what we think, to begin with.

Back
Top Bottom