• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

AngryBinacle

Reaction score
Chances are we'll see a trailer again next week (monthly pattern). Let's hope it will be a sizable one, as I'm a bit let-down by the marketing-campaign being similar to SwSh's. It barely gave us anything.

At least we now know not to expect more than 1-2 bits of information a month, which will counter the frustration.

Although, in some ways this cycle is worse, by now we knew about Dynamax, the region's name, gym-challenges, the map, etc.

Sighs.

Scruffyjay

I LOVE DIGIMON
Reaction score
Pronouns
Any
I would personally guess either a shadow drop tomorrow or something on the 5th/6th.

techitisJ

Pokemon Researcher
Reaction score
Pronouns
She/Her
Yeah next week is looking likely for the next trailer. If anything has stayed the same between the new generation news cycles I have followed (SM and SwSh), there is usually always a trailer early in the month after that second trailer is out. If it's also like SM and SwSh, this next trailer will be shadow-dropped, likely on the 5th, 6th, or 7th (desperately hoping it's the 5th, as I might be going on a short vacation on the 6th and 7th and I can't analyze trailers from the car without feeling sick lol).

I really hope we get the region name this time around, and a map too. Having a big map to break down in between this month and next month would be great. I'm also super ready to see some new Pokemon and characters.

Scruffyjay

I LOVE DIGIMON
Reaction score
Pronouns
Any
Ah, forgot tomorrow's Sunday and I don't think they usually drop news on Sundays.

Monday is a holiday in the US, not sure if that matters, probably not.

jonathan keller

Reaction score
About the keys with the coinmon teaser, is it possible that two hints tie together? When Khu says key:cells and key:gen 6, couldn't he just be saying you collect cells like Zyguarde,a gen 6 pokemon?

Oriden

May not return
Reaction score
About the keys with the coinmon teaser, is it possible that two hints tie together? When Khu says key:cells and key:gen 6, couldn't he just be saying you collect cells like Zyguarde,a gen 6 pokemon?
Key riddle and coinmon seem related.

Someone said that Gen 6 may be referring to an X, like X marks the spot on a treasure map. Definitely seems like the key riddle is indicating a collection quest for the coin.

Dizzard

Reaction score
This seems very unlikely to be real, but I'll post it anyway. Feel like it would be too easy for Nintendo to find out who was editing the next trailer and black bag them for this. Also, the voice sounds a little off from the usual announcer. That and I think they mispronounce "battle" as "buttle".

"Better shake the video like I just ate 100 bags of sugar to make sure nobody can get a good look at anything"

Also, I know any series can have names with "Neo" in them but I swear Neopolis sounds like a location that was probably in Neopets. I'd agree with others that it sounds a lot more like the name of a city than an entire region though.

Oriden

May not return
Reaction score
This seems very unlikely to be real, but I'll post it anyway. Feel like it would be too easy for Nintendo to find out who was editing the next trailer and black bag them for this. Also, the voice sounds a little off from the usual announcer. That and I think they mispronounce "battle" as "buttle".

Sooooo did anyone else notice that the video is upside-down and flipped for no reason?

utTKyIa.png

Minya_Nouvelle

Excited for Reptiles
Reaction score
Sooooo did anyone else notice that the video is upside-down and flipped for no reason?

I noticed, but I figured it was the least weird thing about the video.

If it were somehow real, I could theoretically see it as someone's attempt to make the video harder to trace or something silly.

Oriden

May not return
Reaction score
I noticed, but I figured it was the least weird thing about the video.

If it were somehow real, I could theoretically see it as someone's attempt to make the video harder to trace or something silly.
Trace to what? If it was legit, they'd recognize their own audio and program, whether it's upside down or not.

Pretty sure their aim was just to hide their free video-editing software-

1PPSoP4.png

YtFMW0U.png

Minya_Nouvelle

Excited for Reptiles
Reaction score
Trace to what? If it was legit, they'd recognize their own audio and program, whether it's upside down or not.
I'm just not giving much credit to anyone who would theoretically be dumb enough to leak of a video recording of them recording the video in edit. Someone dumb enough to do it is probably dumb enough to think that altering the video somehow covers their tracks.

Oriden

May not return
Reaction score
I'm just not giving much credit to anyone who would theoretically be dumb enough to leak of a video recording of them recording the video in edit. Someone dumb enough to do it is probably dumb enough to think that altering the video somehow covers their tracks.
XD Fair.

Cute Charm

Game Footage Not Final
Reaction score
Besides, the other video leaks we got before were actual clips with game ratings infront of them. As if they were the unedited footage used for the trailer.

Top Bottom