• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

1657296300204.png

Not quite sure what Khu means by gaming framework but the last two polls were the one above and the similar one with sudowoodo

Edit: Sudowoodo for reference
1657296583659.png

Most people are pointing out that they both have Any as an option.

Most people are saying it means you can give a Pokemon any type as a gimmick but I fail to see how that translates to "the whole gaming framework of titan"

Last edited:
In other news, really not liking all these robotic/artificial riddle things... too much technology sucks all the magic out of pokemon for me.
Synthetic doesn't have be to technological/robotic in the Pokémon world though since things like Golurk and Claydol also exist. We could just as easily get Pokémon golems created from sculptures and paintings through the use of mystical forces as we could see factory-produced robot mons.

View attachment 161579
Not quite sure what Khu means by gaming framework but the last two polls were the one above and the similar one with sudowoodo

Edit: Sudowoodo for reference
View attachment 161580
Most people are pointing out that they both have Any as an option.

Most people are saying it means you can give a Pokemon any type as a gimmick but I fail to see how that translates to "the whole gaming framework of titan"
Given that both the Sudowoodo and Teddiursa both have a "Any" option and a joke option, it sounds like we'll be creating artificial types of some sort and freely applying them to our Pokémon. If this actually happens, I'll be looking forward to the fallout that competitive players will be having (especially the Smogon community given how they felt about Dynamax).

Given that both the Sudowoodo and Teddiursa both have a "Any" option and a joke option, it sounds like we'll be creating artificial types of some sort and freely applying them to our Pokémon. If this actually happens, I'll be looking forward to the fallout that competitive players will be having (especially the Smogon community given how they felt about Dynamax).
Reminds me a lot of Zeed from SMT: Soul Hackers in which he was a unique demon that you could essentially mould into whatever build you wanted him to since he could become a bunch of different Races and inherit practically any Skill. :unsure:

How would you balance that? Point system or something? Weaknesses give you points and resistances take them away?

Anyways goes back to my original problem, while big it doesn't seem whole gaming framework big. Granted I don't entirely know what that means persay.

How would you balance that? Point system or something? Weaknesses give you points and resistances take them away?

Anyways goes back to my original problem, while big it doesn't seem whole gaming framework big. Granted I don't entirely know what that means persay.
The framework is what everything else is built on. Dynamaxing is the framework for SwSh because the story, lore, core gameplay and side feature (raid battles, dynamax adventures) are all built off that.

At least that's my interpretation.

Screw 'artificial' forms. We already have 'artificial' Pokémon and regional variants.

I think people are misinterpreting Khu.

I'm not saying that we ourselves create our own type (though that would be sick). Instead, I think we'll get brand new pre-made artificial types that we'll end up applying to our Pokémon.

The framework is what everything else is built on. Dynamaxing is the framework for SwSh because the story, lore, core gameplay and side feature (raid battles, dynamax adventures) are all built off that.

At least that's my interpretation.
In this case, the framework behind it would be about unlocking the secret behind Pokémon types; namely what determines a Pokémon's typing and why it can potentially change in the first place.

I doubt we’re getting any trailer soon. The prime minister of Japan is assassinated..

I doubt we’re getting any trailer soon. The prime minister of Japan is assassinated..
I have a suspicion we weren't getting one today even if the former PM hadn't been murdered. I feel like Khu would have strongly hinted at a trailer this week if there was going to be one. We'll get it on the 12th I'm sure. Or the 18th.

I have a suspicion we weren't getting one today even if the former PM hadn't been murdered. I feel like Khu would have strongly hinted at a trailer this week if there was going to be one. We'll get it on the 12th I'm sure. Or the 18th.
Technically do we even know if Khu knows anything about the marketing front? He might just have insider info on the development side of things but have no clue when they do trailers and the such.

I heard Khu knows nothing about the promotional cycle.

If that tweet with all the party hat emojis was in fact a tweet celebrating Shinzo Abe's death, then that's the last straw for me. I'm dropping his ass. I don't care if he gives us insider info. The dude is a piece of dogsh*t.

It may have been a coincidence, but as people are saying,the tweet did coincide with Abe's death. I wonder with Khu is going to get backlash for this....

Last edited:
I can't believe this just happened today until I looked it up; I thought it Khu was celebrating a death that had already happened in a previous year.

If that tweet with all the party hat emojis was in fact a tweet celebrating Shinzo Abe's death, then that's the last straw for me. I'm dropping his ass. I don't care if he gives us insider info. The dude is a piece of dogsh*t.

It may have been a coincidence, but as people are saying,the tweet did coincide with Abe's death. I wonder with Khu is going to get backlash for this....
You might as well stop paying attention to any Chinese citizen then since the social credit system actively rewards this behavior.

I can't believe this just happened today until I looked it up; I thought it Khu was celebrating a death that had already happened in a previous year.

You might as well stop paying attention to any Chinese citizen then since the social credit system actively rewards this behavior.
Was he celebrating his death?

Was he celebrating his death?
Considering historical reasons, it's not surprising Chinese people are celebrating his death.

I mean, I'm more tired of Khu's weird horny on main comments and general pettiness. This is the least outrageous thing they've done considering the Abe's family had a hand in overtaking an entire nation.

Considering historical reasons, it's not surprising Chinese people are celebrating his death.

I mean, I'm more tired of Khu's weird horny on main comments and general pettiness. This is the least outrageous thing they've done considering the Abe's family had a hand in overtaking an entire nation.
That'd be freaking degenerate.

I don’t think people that seem to have no real idea of what Abe was like and what he pushed and stood for should be passing judgment on someone responding positively to what happened to him. And it goes well beyond “oh Khu’s Chinese”. There are many people all across the world that are not at all sad to see him go, to say the least.

But that’s all I’ll say on that.

Is anyone else just generally confused these days by Khu? I find myself really unable to keep up with what tweet goes with what other tweet, what adds on to what, etc. There’s just so many tiny little bits being thrown out all the time now, and it’s all so cryptic, that I find myself really losing interest in it all because it demands way too much work to keep track of.

Back
Top Bottom