• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Considering historical reasons, it's not surprising Chinese people are celebrating his death.

I mean, I'm more tired of Khu's weird horny on main comments and general pettiness. This is the least outrageous thing they've done considering the Abe's family had a hand in overtaking an entire nation.
Wow. What an awful thing to say. I'm well aware of what Japan did to China in the late 1930's and a lot of other atrocities they committed throughout the war. This man had nothing to do with that. Japan is in mourning right now, and saying it's not that bad to glorify and be happy about someone you didn't like getting freaking assassinated of all things is pretty freaking shitty.

And the fact that people are on here defending Khu on this is disgusting.

Celebrating successful assassinations is fucking wrong and you're not going to change my mind on that. Sorry.

Last edited:
I don’t think people that seem to have no real idea of what Abe was like and what he pushed and stood for should be passing judgment on someone responding positively to what happened to him. And it goes well beyond “oh Khu’s Chinese”. There are many people all across the world that are not at all sad to see him go, to say the least.

But that’s all I’ll say on that.

Is anyone else just generally confused these days by Khu? I find myself really unable to keep up with what tweet goes with what other tweet, what adds on to what, etc. There’s just so many tiny little bits being thrown out all the time now, and it’s all so cryptic, that I find myself really losing interest in it all because it demands way too much work to keep track of.
What the heck man. The man's killed. In a free democracy. It doesn't matter what he has said.

Lately i have been trying to learn about the afterlife. i am sort of a monk?? but i don't know if that means whether i wish to study the afterlife phenomenon.

Mostly it is that, on a quantum level the universe is basically always showing that it is completely psychological!!

it has many layers but then for such a completely coherent series of superdimensions to be here there are multi~~deep layers of coherent universe~~level psychologies!!!!

it's not like an arceus like one small area, it is psychology itself, on the deepest possible levels!!!!

~~~~~~~~

The other idea is that the universe is literally the portrayal medium of psychological existence!! it's very creative and we are surrounded by endlessly woven psychological creativity!!!!

humans are each as unique as infinite Pokemon, that is one of the zen riddles of the series i feel!!!!!!!!!

Yes, the portrayal medium is as deep as an infinite lake is pure as the medium through which the psychological depth of all the universe at once is able to resonate psychologically and become each of us!! To be human we are like infinite mega~~evolutions already for all of our lives,
or like Eva i guess, which also connects to books:
In books all of the characters are psychological.
in the universe the psychology is infinitely deeper than any human author but also melds infinitely with us as possible!!!!

It likes to be simple and old, we can say for sure!!!!

We are here with it, the complete universe's deep psychological home of endless ways to be!!!! The universe is like our Pokemon too and we are to it and with every possible variation happening always!!

I have said that the portrayal medium came to me as a simple idea when considering that the presence of time and presence of any aspect of a universe could all be solved on the simple level of a psychological universe, which means we are infinitely more interesting than the mind of one something, it is vastly always levels of infinite complexity that is as self aware as a wildly joined psychology on all levels!!!!

As humans we move through time differently because time is actually soft!! Does that make sense,

It is soft because it comes from the initial portraying of the universe, the real clock basically, is psychological, and it is as deep and alive as each of us as beings, we are like psychological spirits with endlessly shimmering scales, more to count than endless waves reaching the truth as the truth!!

So i do think the special man, as seen even in the audiovisual presentations, rises to a new occassion in deeper psychological dimensions, of, as many people who have near death summonses to the court of the actual true purity, which would love us all deeply on a completely psychological level of all existence at once!!!!

As humans we are like special origami, in possibly infinite ways!!!!!!!!

it would feel like this song but also infinite additional deep songs!!
On a Pokemon note hopefully each Pokemon will be able to play music in many Pokemon languages (algorithms i guess but very organically arranged to feel supernatural!!??)

Last edited:
What the heck man. The man's killed. In a free democracy. It doesn't matter what he has said.
I think it matters very much in a very real way what he said, stood for, and pushed for politically to all the lives he negatively affected. It definitely matters.

I recommend people here learn about the paradox of tolerance.

i just read the idea about being special origami and i think there is more to write about it!!!!!!!!

yes, we are a community that is deeply psychological. If I can consider the specialness of the studies of good teachers from the past and present, that in a way is like "Everyone is squirtle's shell in the universe"
Squirtle being a metaphor for, it could be everyone you choose, like Buddha though!!

The tweets certainly did coincide with the announcement of his death, so its clear he was celebrating it.

The real question is will they push back any trailers out of respect for Shinso Abe? I don't think the social media accounts have been silent. Pokemon Japan did post a couple hours after his death was announced, and the US Pokemon Twitter did post recently.

i just read the idea about being special origami and i think there is more to write about it!!!!!!!!

yes, we are a community that is deeply psychological. If I can consider the specialness of the studies of good teachers from the past and present, that in a way is like "Everyone is squirtle's shell in the universe"
Squirtle being a metaphor for, it could be everyone you choose, like Buddha though!!
I'm very confused right now. Did I miss a part of the conversation.

I'm very confused right now. Did I miss a part of the conversation.
I don't know what multingbe is talking about, but there were people defending Khu's tweet celebrating former Prime Minister of Japan Shinzo Abe's assassination. Me and a few others took offense to that. That's basically it.

I don't know what multingbe is talking about, but there were people defending Khu's tweet celebrating former Prime Minister of Japan Shinzo Abe's assassination. Me and a few others took offense to that. That's basically it.
Well I got that, I just wanted to know where spiritualism cans into the picture.

Back
Top Bottom