• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Kerhelion

Reaction score
Oh, I was counting 10 Johto GL instead of 8 :ROFLMAO: I knew I was tired.
Thanks

Last edited:

nickdt

Reaction score
Another possibility with the 8th gym leader is that its a multi type gym leader.

Funnylion

Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
Speculation: A racing minigame with a legendary pre-evo as motorbike, which evolves into the mascot.
If it's races, then I wonder what mons the NPCs would use, as I don't think anybody would just have a legendary. Some I can think of are tauros and rhyhorn.

Kerhelion

Reaction score
What's the point of having types associated with gym leaders if it's just motocycle races in the end.

Minya_Nouvelle

Excited for Reptiles
Reaction score
EDIT: oh right, it was on the big flags in trailer 2! And Khu just hinted to us that there are three types of flag..
Did he say three? I thought he said we could guess it. The flag thing confuses me because he makes it sound like it's unrelated to gym leaders.

My guess would be five types because the star has five points and the legendaries have five forms.... Don't know why they're typed though.

Kerhelion

Reaction score
It is hard to follow between "gimmicks", "systems" and "concepts".

In a first tweet, Khu talked about three new things:
  • One gimmick already teased and that important characters use. Probably the successor to Dynamax and giving Pokemon new forms.
  • A new concept that influence battle
  • A new concept: Regional Fakes

Then in a second tweet he said the flags were a new system, but I can't understand if it is a fourth thing or the new concept that influence battle for example.
Indeed I think it will concern 5 types because of the five point star (and 5 pieces), the one presented in Trailer 2 being Fire.

Last edited:

Minya_Nouvelle

Excited for Reptiles
Reaction score
From Serebii

A new Episode Title has been released via Japanese TV Guides. This episode is due to air on August 5th 2022
Episode 1208: Chloe and Eevee's Potential is Limitless!

Sounds like a conclusion to the Eevee thing in the anime. I'm no longer expecting much, but something to look out for maybe.

Kallyle

Starwalker Neo
Reaction score

isrrael120

New and Old Things About Me!
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/His
Maybe instead of gym leaders and elite four it's all motorcycle races and the champion uses the opposite version legendary.
well that would make more sense to the design of the Pokémon Centers in SV! :unsure:

nickdt

Reaction score
It is hard to follow between "gimmicks", "systems" and "concepts".

In a first tweet, Khu talked about three new things:
  • One gimmick already teased and that important characters use. Probably the successor to Dynamax and giving Pokemon new forms.
  • A new concept that influence battle
  • A new concept: Regional Fakes

Then in a second tweet he said the flags were a new system, but I can't understand if it is a fourth thing or the new concept that influence battle for example.
Indeed I think it will concern 5 types because of the five point star (and 5 pieces), the one presented in Trailer 2 being Fire.

I mean, Flags can technically be a new system if they mark the gym leaders instead of the buildings, since thats a new system lol.

I think people are reading to much into that one.

ShieldFan

Roger that Captain!
Reaction score
I'm afraid they go full Yugioh 5D here, but there's another thing bothering me: how will we use our pokémon and battle while driving? The pokémon we use in battle aren't mere holograms like yugioh monsters.

Kallyle

Starwalker Neo
Reaction score
how will we use our pokémon and battle while driving? The pokémon we use in battle aren't mere holograms like yugioh monsters.
That's actually a good point. How would they be able to battle? We could get side-cars, or perhaps Legends: Arceus-style platforms.

Can anyone please help us solve this conundrum for our hypothetical Pokémon 5Ds situation?