• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Wow. What an awful thing to say. I'm well aware of what Japan did to China in the late 1930's and a lot of other atrocities they committed throughout the war. This man had nothing to do with that. Japan is in mourning right now, and saying it's not that bad to glorify and be happy about someone you didn't like getting freaking assassinated of all things is pretty freaking shitty.

And the fact that people are on here defending Khu on this is disgusting.

Celebrating successful assassinations is fucking wrong and you're not going to change my mind on that. Sorry.
Have you googled Abe about what he has done? If you haven't, just don't conclude with "he had nothing to do with that". Can you explain that why over 95% of Chinese internert users were celebrating his death? Can you explain that why countless Japanese on Twitter also celebrated his death?
It makes no sense to talk about politics if you dont know their culture, and here is a pokemon board. Keep that shit out of here.

When the Affleck leak leaked dynamaxing, I thought it was really stupid, but gamefreak has a knack for making dumb ideas work. I'm a little skeptical of artificial pokemon, but I'm sure it's not as bad as it sounds.
A little late on this, but did pokemon really make dynamaxing work? As far as I know, a lot of people hated it.

Well I got that, I just wanted to know where spiritualism cans into the picture.

Yes :) :) i am contemplating the man's existence because of the passage, and remembering my interest on the monk side of things about the afterlife!!

To begin with existence is this medium called the portrayal medium, which is deeply psychological in nature, as though infinite minds all at once in varying ways!!!!

When i do monklike contemplations sometimes it is like going back to the intro speech of Pokemon games!! But there is more information there that takes time to become words for me.

It's a special feeling as the new games to contemplate how we are in many ways way beyond just being in the third dimension, as people in this psychological universe, this here is like a dimension that is beyond even being numbered as one or the other, there are so many combining their efforts!!

Then, there are lots of tales from all of our ancestors about afterlife dimensions and it really makes sense, we will have to see!! The universe understands itself really well to have ever existed in so many incredible ways at once!!!!!!!!

While it is not always directly reflected through people, that is not what it is about, because oftentimes it is actually completely reflected through people (the clearest wisdom which is somewhat like the picnic mat to our lives!!!!)

Is anyone else just generally confused these days by Khu? I find myself really unable to keep up with what tweet goes with what other tweet, what adds on to what, etc. There’s just so many tiny little bits being thrown out all the time now, and it’s all so cryptic, that I find myself really losing interest in it all because it demands way too much work to keep track of.

Yeah, I'm also starting to loose the plot. In some ways, these hints are less cryptic than usual, but they're all over the place. Just in just the past 5 days we've gotten:
(I'm typing this out mostly for me)

1. Gym Leaders/E4 info:
    • Vague descriptions of two of GLE4
      • One GL was hinted at by first trailer and has a mole on her cheek
      • One E4 member reminds him of a female theatre group member -takarazuka
    • Venn Diagram Type Puzzle: answer; unknown. Basically, there is no dark or fairy gym
    • E4 types are all repeats (no normal, electric, fairy or grass)
    • Gender ratio of GLE4 (with a trick?)
  2. 3/4 new gameplay features: Vague details;
    • one is used by all important NPCs
    • one alters battles ("so called new"?) [meaning its a variation of something we know already?]
    • one is Rfakes
    • Some system with the flags (we can guess the # of types) < no idea what this means
  3. Time displacement communication plotline in SV? no details on which characters are involved. People are just assuming the professors
  4. Robot People? (Detroit Become Human post)
    • [unsure if this is related to RFakes or not]
  5. Polls that hint at possible type shenanigan nonsense
    • [unsure if this is related to new game play features 1 or 2 or something different]
  6. Vague hint about villain team maybe being school delinquents
  7. Vague hint about 3 rivals, and their genders?
    • vague post calling Nemona a goddess; unsure if we are suppose to derive meaning from it
  8. Stated that the GLE4 have jobs
    • unsure if this means they might be more well developed and involved in the plot like BW
And I might be missing something. As I've laid out, there are a lot of uncertainties. Is the detroit post related to RFakes or is it it's own thing related to characters? Are the Sudowoodo and Teddiursa polls related to a gameplay gimmick or is it it's own thing? Are they related to each other? Are they related to the thing NPCs use? The "new" concept? The flags?

Before we even have time to take a new post in and digest it, he's already posted something new. Like any of these topics would be cool to know more about, but it's so all over the place that it ultimately feels like nothing because everyone's attention is all over the place.

For me, I think it's mostly because I'm so eager for an official trailer, though. I'm like that spongebob and the water meme right now. The riddles are just making me thirsty for the real thing. I can't focus anymore.

Yeah, I'm also starting to loose the plot. In some ways, these hints are less cryptic than usual, but they're all over the place. Just in just the past 5 days we've gotten:
(I'm typing this out mostly for me)

1. Gym Leaders/E4 info:
    • Vague descriptions of two of GLE4
      • One GL was hinted at by first trailer and has a mole on her cheek
      • One E4 member reminds him of a female theatre group member -takarazuka
    • Venn Diagram Type Puzzle: answer; unknown. Basically, there is no dark or fairy gym
    • E4 types are all repeats (no normal, electric, fairy or grass)
    • Gender ratio of GLE4 (with a trick?)
  2. 3/4 new gameplay features: Vague details;
    • one is used by all important NPCs
    • one alters battles ("so called new"?) [meaning its a variation of something we know already?]
    • one is Rfakes
    • Some system with the flags (we can guess the # of types) < no idea what this means
  3. Time displacement communication plotline in SV? no details on which characters are involved. People are just assuming the professors
  4. Robot People? (Detroit Become Human post)
    • [unsure if this is related to RFakes or not]
  5. Polls that hint at possible type shenanigan nonsense
    • [unsure if this is related to new game play features 1 or 2 or something different]
  6. Vague hint about villain team maybe being school delinquents
  7. Vague hint about 3 rivals, and their genders?
    • vague post calling Nemona a goddess; unsure if we are suppose to derive meaning from it
  8. Stated that the GLE4 have jobs
    • unsure if this means they might be more well developed and involved in the plot like BW
And I might be missing something. As I've laid out, there are a lot of uncertainties. Is the detroit post related to RFakes or is it it's own thing related to characters? Are the Sudowoodo and Teddiursa polls related to a gameplay gimmick or is it it's own thing? Are they related to each other? Are they related to the thing NPCs use? The "new" concept? The flags?

Before we even have time to take a new post in and digest it, he's already posted something new. Like any of these topics would be cool to know more about, but it's so all over the place that it ultimately feels like nothing because everyone's attention is all over the place.

For me, I think it's mostly because I'm so eager for an official trailer, though. I'm like that spongebob and the water meme right now. The riddles are just making me thirsty for the real thing. I can't focus anymore.
Where does he hint about the evil team being school delinquents? All I see is him tweeting about how hot some of the gym leaders are, and him calling Nemona a "queen" or something like that. I don't know anymore.

Yes :) :) i am contemplating the man's existence because of the passage, and remembering my interest on the monk side of things about the afterlife!!

To begin with existence is this medium called the portrayal medium, which is deeply psychological in nature, as though infinite minds all at once in varying ways!!!!

When i do monklike contemplations sometimes it is like going back to the intro speech of Pokemon games!! But there is more information there that takes time to become words for me.

It's a special feeling as the new games to contemplate how we are in many ways way beyond just being in the third dimension, as people in this psychological universe, this here is like a dimension that is beyond even being numbered as one or the other, there are so many combining their efforts!!

Then, there are lots of tales from all of our ancestors about afterlife dimensions and it really makes sense, we will have to see!! The universe understands itself really well to have ever existed in so many incredible ways at once!!!!!!!!

While it is not always directly reflected through people, that is not what it is about, because oftentimes it is actually completely reflected through people (the clearest wisdom which is somewhat like the picnic mat to our lives!!!!)
But what does that have to do with Pokémon Leaks/Theories or Worldwide Politics? And who is "the man" whose existence you're contemplating?

And why are you using so many exclamation points? That is way over the recommended limit of exclamation points.

I don't care if Khu celebrates the death of a horrible politician. I hate Khu for other reasons. wink

Anyway I still think we'll get a trailer soon. I would be more likely to expect a delay if the current prime minister had died and put the country in functional turmoil, but even then they might not delay it.

But what does that have to do with Pokémon Leaks/Theories or Worldwide Politics? And who is "the man" whose existence you're contemplating?

And why are you using so many exclamation points? That is way over the recommended limit of exclamation points.

Yes, I am contemplating the same human being prime minister as other people are mentioning!! I sometimes use that many points but usually just one, two, three or four!!

I was surprised to consider that to be a human being really is to be like a many~~stage evolution being, it is just that our stages are more varied, and to share the simple ideas i work on sometimes that remind me of the atmosphere and teachings of Pokemon games!!!!

I do have a new idea about the types:
Maybe types can be blended with actual variable attributes that would follow this??

Depending on the actual available Pokemon in game there may have been some types of algorithms (but organic and supernatual in feel and function) to have each Pokemons' appearance change depending on its blend of types, as well as other personal phenomena. i would be really surprised by that if it is actually that deep, but i think it's possible.

Being able to personally remix your Pokemon beyond just normal statistics would be quite interesting!!

Okay, Synthetic Forms is really the new Armour-Evolution of this generation.

'Regional Fakes' could mean a lot of things, especially now with the vague 'any-type' comments about a certain mechanic.

Here's an almost definitely fake one if we haven't seen it here yet.
(Dyglett...)
1657340397125.png

A little late on this, but did pokemon really make dynamaxing work? As far as I know, a lot of people hated it.
Well I certainly liked them more than Z moves and a tiny be more than megas... I really liked having one of my pokemon dynamax at the climax of a gym battle and stuff. It just felt fun. Whereas with Z Moves I was more "ugh I guess I'll just use it now". And Megas I was just like "well I guess I can use it now".

I like my gimmicks to not require me use up my pokemon's held item slot. <3

Well I certainly liked them more than Z moves and a tiny be more than megas... I really liked having one of my pokemon dynamax at the climax of a gym battle and stuff. It just felt fun. Whereas with Z Moves I was more "ugh I guess I'll just use it now". And Megas I was just like "well I guess I can use it now".

I like my gimmicks to not require me use up my pokemon's held item slot. <3
Yeah, the hype factor of dynamax is super underrated imo, it just feels cool to make your pokemon get Big and Scary when you get down to the last mon and the music changes to have everyone cheering

God that music change was freaking amazing I am going to miss it if it doesn't come back. It was so good.

Plus it felt kinda epically adorable when fighting against Hop when we dynamax/gigantamax our pokemon in our final battle. Like "you ready to do this" YOU KNOW I AM, BRO. THROW THE GIANT BALL.

leaker sama, that fits with leakers often thinking of themselves highly...
why didn't they say elesa by name? why would she be in the game?

WAIT, so Ingo was in Legends...and so if they continue this Gen5 appearances trend, this would make sense?

but i don't think this is true
I thought about it hypothetically and Elesa would probably be the character to use considering she could be doing modeling in Poké-Europe.

But at the same time, considering that people have been including her in their Ingo and Emmett art...it just comes across like they want a continuation of the Ingo faller plot which I don't see happening. Fallers in general possibly, but not so much what happened in Legends outside of maybe a little nod but that's it.

Back
Top Bottom