• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

jonathan keller

Reaction score
I wouldn't expect anything until next week. Let's not kid ourselves and get our hopes up. If nothing next week, then maybe the week after that,and so on and so on.

ThePokeSpectre

Reaction score
1657152440315.png

Kallyle

Starwalker Neo
Reaction score
I wouldn't expect anything until next week. Let's not kid ourselves and get our hopes up. If nothing next week, then maybe the week after that,and so on and so on.
It would be funny if TPC waited till the month before release to give any more information.

Also the above post makes me think Sada are Turo and trying to date one another.

Articfoxgamez

I Exist
Reaction score
Based entirely on replies to the tweet seemingly the plot of the movie is that there are two people who live in two different points in time (just a few years apart), who can communicate only through putting letters into a mailbox which somehow I guess sends the letter to the past or future.
No clue what that means for anything but, that's the plot apparently.

Emmy

Cam Girl~
Reaction score
^ I have a feeling that whoever the version Professor you don’t end up with will probably be temporarly displaced and you have to rescue them as part of the plot. :unsure:

Articfoxgamez

I Exist
Reaction score
Who's relationship? The professors? Are some of the gym leaders a couple? Ugh, another vague ass hint.
"their relationship" is referring to the relationship of the people in the movie, project the two movie protagonists relationships into titan which is what he calls SV

Oriden

May not return
Reaction score
Based entirely on replies to the tweet seemingly the plot of the movie is that there are two people who live in two different points in time (just a few years apart), who can communicate only through putting letters into a mailbox which somehow I guess sends the letter to the past or future.
No clue what that means for anything but, that's the plot apparently.
It's a pretty good movie and I recommend watching it- also the anime movie Your Name, which has a similar plot but way more intense.

For the purpose of the riddle, probably better to watch The Lake House, but Your Name is sooooo gooooood.

jonathan keller

Reaction score
Come to think of it, I think I might have seen the Lake House or some other movie with a similar plot. It'll be interesting to see how this is incorporated into Pokemon's story.

Also,off topic,but there is a movie that's older about a guy who looks at a pocket watch and goes back in time. I think it's called Somewhere in Time or something. It's actually really good.

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
Skipping fiftybillion pages again, I could see a romance between them? Alola had Kukui and Burnet as already being married, so, it's not like they're uncomfortable with that kinda thing I think!??

Cute Charm

Game Footage Not Final
Reaction score
What if it's not a romance and it's just some timey wimey stuff? Like we're going to need to decipher letters from the past to stop something from happening in the present.

Or the professor you don't pick gets hit by a car in the present and all those weird letters were from them when the lived in the villa/lab, who knows.

Kerhelion

Reaction score
Yeah, I think the main point is not the romance but the communication between two time points.
But I don't see GF going full time travel or butterfly effect. Just time distorsions like PLA.