• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

It's not like it would be the first time part of a trio or duo got something and the others didn't.

The others might just get something in dlc or the next remake/legends game.
I think they will do like Mega Blaziken.

Khu has seemingly confirmed that there are 16 Paradox Pokemon in total. Korai/Mirai are also technically Paradox Pokemon in the same way Solgaleo/Lunala are technically Ultra Beasts, but they are not counted among the 16. EDIT: Related, but Khu also hinted that Kaka's "Bike Pokemon" is the Present form of Korai/Mirai.

The hints provided seem to be the following:

Scarlet Paradox Pokemon (Ancient)
  • boss_A
  • moth [Volcorona]
  • mushroom [Amoonguss]
  • mag
  • balloon [Jigglypuff]
  • wizard [Misdreavous?]
  • S [Suicune?]
Violet Paradox Pokemon (Future)
  • boss_B
  • moth [Volcorona]
  • pigtails
  • sumo [Hariyama]
  • c鸡
  • santa [Delibird]
  • V [Virizion?]
From this maybe we'll be able to guess what the other ones are. I'm not sure where Future Gallade and Salamence fit in these hints though. FYI, Suicune and Virizion were hinted to be DLC content by Kaka previously.
I think pigtails is probably Gallade since Khu said it looks like a Gallade/Gardevoir fusion with Kirlia’s hairstyle.

Khu posted a tweet saying "no need to guess the type, black bull, red bull and blue bull". It's clearly about Tauros.
People think the three types are water, fire and dark but since we know one of the forms is Fighting (not counting that red matched fighting better than fire, that is actually orange), I guess the Tauros are:

Fighting (Single type)
Water/??? (Dual type)
Dark/??? (Dual Type)

Khu posted a tweet saying "no need to guess the type, black bull, red bull and blue bull". It's clearly about Tauros.
People think the three types are water, fire and dark but since we know one of the forms is Fighting (not counting that red matched fighting better than fire, that is actually orange), I guess the Tauros are:

Fighting (Single type)
Water/??? (Dual type)
Dark/??? (Dual Type)
This is the most obvious answer, but the only issue is that Dark is not on the list of types that Kaka said the Dual Type Tauros could be:

Tauros-Types.png

From this chart, the Dual Type Tauros are some combination of the following types:
  • Fire
  • Water
  • Electric
  • Grass
  • Ice
  • Fighting
  • Poison
Based on this image, the other theory is that the Black Bull is the Pure Fighting-Type, and the Red Bull is Fire/Fighting, while the Blue Bull is Water/Fighting or Ice/Fighting. On the other hand, Khu could just be trolling again and maybe the colors don't really indicate anything about what types the Tauros are, leaving us back at square one.

This is the most obvious answer, but the only issue is that Dark is not on the list of types that Kaka said the Dual Type Tauros could be:

From this chart, the Dual Type Tauros are some combination of the following types:
  • Fire
  • Water
  • Electric
  • Grass
  • Ice
  • Fighting
  • Poison
Based on this image, the other theory is that the Black Bull is the Pure Fighting-Type, and the Red Bull is Fire/Fighting, while the Blue Bull is Water/Fighting or Ice/Fighting. On the other hand, Khu could just be trolling again and maybe the colors don't really indicate anything about what types the Tauros are, leaving us back at square one.
The fact is that Khu wrote that post as if the red/black/blue colors were clear indicators of the forms types. Black doesn't really match the fighting type (maybe only with the black belt). Who knows? Also, I don't think they will all be fighting type. This would make the single type Tauros less usable. Fire/Fighting and Water/Fighting are great type combo, I don't see why anyone would use a single type Fighting Tauros if the other two are available.

One thing to note about Salamence and Tyranitar is that the former is exclusive to Violet and the latter is exclusive to Scarlet. So if the legendaries are any indication that should be Salamence has the Future form and Tyranitar has the Past one, but admittedly that's speculation at the current time.
I feel like it'd make sense to have Paradox Tyranitar (Future) exclusive to Violet, while Paradox Salamence (Past) is exclusive to Scarlet.

That way each game has both a Tyranitar & Salamence.

Tyranitar itself also looks primitive compared to current Salamence, while the latter looks more modern.

In your opinion, who is the other pseudo to receive the future paradox? I don't believe in Goodra.

I guess the Paradox Pokémon will be like UB's: Non-breedable, catchable under special circumstances, good stats and basically being Legendaries in all but name.

In your opinion, who is the other pseudo to receive the future paradox? I don't believe in Goodra.
The codename Khu used is "chicken". Maybe Hydreigon or Kommo-o?

SCARLET: Jigglypuff; Misdreavus; Salamance; Amoonguss; "Mag" (Magneton/Magnezone?); Donphan; Volcarona; Suicune.
VIOLET: Delibird; Hariyama; Tyranitar; Gallade/Gardevoir; "Chicken" (Hydreigon? Kommo-o? Goodra?); Donphan; Volcarona; Virizion.

Anyway, I think we can all agree Violet has way better paradox pokémon. They are all fully evolved pokémon and two of them are pseudo legendaries.

Honestly, given the misunderstanding with murkrow, I wouldn't be surprised if misdreavus is actually mismagius. This is my first time hearing about Magneton as well, so I can't really comment on it.

Jigglypuff is really the only odd one out, but I guess getting a Pokemon that is normally super gimmicky is a fair equivalent.

Also, Why are we assuming the chicken is another pseudo?

Nvm, I can't read apparently.

Honestly, given the misunderstanding with murkrow, I wouldn't be surprised if misdreavus is actually mismagius. This is my first time hearing about Magneton as well, so I can't really comment on it.

Jigglypuff is really the only odd one out, but I guess getting a Pokemon that is normally super gimmicky is a fair equivalent.

Also, Why are we assuming the chicken is another pseudo?

Nvm, I can't read apparently.
The last two paradox mon have been hinted by Khu with "Mag" (Ancient) and "Chicken" (Future). Khu has also said that a total of 3 pseudo legendaries got a paradox form. This is why we are looking for the chicken pseudo legendary.

well with all the paradox mons leaked thattttt might be my queue to stop keeping up with the leaks. Luckily I only know of donaphan + the ones that were mentioned a while ago but lmao I can't believe Khu really just dropped em all like that

I hope there are the paradoxes of the other legendaries, Entei, Raikou, Virizion and Terrakion. Otherwise it wouldn't make sense.

I mean, its not like Gamefreak hasn't done something like that before.

Mega Slowbro, Mega Glalie and Mega Mewtwo, while Froslass, Slowking and Mew didn't get anything, despite being related to one of the Mega's, which makes no sense if the Slowbro, Glalie and Mewtwo have the Mega Energy and the others don't.

I mean, its not like Gamefreak hasn't done something like that before.

Mega Slowbro, Mega Glalie and Mega Mewtwo, while Froslass, Slowking and Mew didn't get anything, despite being related to one of the Mega's, which makes no sense if the Slowbro, Glalie and Mewtwo have the Mega Energy and the others don't.
True, but in a group of legendaries it would be more weird. Even if they did it with Greninja ...

True, but in a group of legendaries it would be more weird. Even if they did it with Greninja ...
Well, Suicine has always been more important than the other two in the game. It even got an entire game dedicated to it. Virizion on the other hand is not different from Terrakion and Cobalion in terms of importance in the game.

Well, Suicine has always been more important than the other two in the game. It even got an entire game dedicated to it. Virizion on the other hand is not different from Terrakion and Cobalion in terms of importance in the game.
Virizion is the leader of the group, though.

Edit: Oops, confused the two names.

Last edited:
Nope. Cobalion is.
Woops, I confused the two. You're right.

Edit: By the way, I claimed the leakers mentioning the Kamen Rider and beetle thing to be one and the same, but the Kamen Rider theme is actually for a grasshopper-like Pokémon. The beetle may (or may not) be its own thing.

I'm guessing it's just down to popularity as that's the only thing Virizion has over the two. It wouldn't be the first time that has gotten a member of a Legendary group more attention over its companions.

I'm guessing it's just down to popularity as that's the only thing Virizion has over the two. It wouldn't be the first time that has gotten a member of a Legendary group more attention over its companions.
Except Keldeo is the most popular out of the entire group, so that still makes no sense. It feels just like a random pick or something they want to put forward with an ulterior motive.

More than anything, I'm surprised there's nothing on a Paldean Serperior, Emboar, Feraligatr, Meganium, Primarina and Incineroar. Considering the three Legends Arceus starters, I'd expected those to get something here to round it all up, like how Swampert and Sceptile got their Megas after Blaziken, and Blastoise and Venusaur their Gigas after Charizard.

Back
Top Bottom