• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Update from kaka:

• The sushi chef pokémon does not exist.
  • Kaka posted a gif of a tarantula. Maybe it's the spider pokémon.
  • The rodent pokémon with parental bond starts as a mice couple and then become a mice family.
  • The ostrich is pure psychic.
  • The eel (Diglett) is pure water.
  • The crab is rock type.
  • The pepper pokémon is a two-heads kappa.
  • The hake fish is dual type.
  • The grasshopper evolves once and it's either Bug/Dragon or Bug/Dark.
  • The crane is part flying.
  • The coin pokémon have different colors (?).
  • Tauros forms are all part fighting. One is Fighting/Fire and the other Fighting/Water or Ice.
  • Dragapult is apparently in the game.

Update from kaka:

• The sushi chef pokémon does not exist.
  • Kaka posted a gif of a tarantula. Maybe it's the spider pokémon.
  • The rodent pokémon with parental bond starts as a mice couple and then become a mice family.
  • The ostrich is pure psychic.
  • The eel (Diglett) is pure water.
  • The crab is rock type.
  • The pepper pokémon is a two-heads kappa.
  • The hake fish is dual type.
  • The grasshopper evolves once and it's either Bug/Dragon or Bug/Dark.
  • The crane is part flying.
  • The coin pokémon have different colors (?).
  • Tauros forms are all part fighting. One is Fighting/Fire and the other Fighting/Water or Ice.
  • Dragapult is apparently in the game.
Watch the Kappa grass/fire Pokémon be called Kapprika.

Anyway, a very interesting list. Information is slowly crystallizing, pun intended.

Just wondering, what's the opinion on Cyclizar? Related to the Legendaries or something else entirely?

I was wondering that it might be, if Koraidon is past and Miraidon is future, is this the Pseudo and present? (so many questions)

Update #2 from Kaka:

• The aiai pokémon has a mouse-like preevolution.
  • There's a ground pokémon (that probably takes the spot of the sushi chef).
  • The steel worm is 2.5m / 8'02 long.
Older leaks call the sushi-master 'oyakata' instead. Maybe it's another kind of 'master'?

The worm is a little bit smaller than Seviper, it seems.

We also don't know what one of the types of the tumbleweed is. It might be part ground (speculation).

I hope he confirms some more typings sooner rather than later. Really curious about the aye-aye.

Last edited:
I updated the graphic with the latest info:

GEN 9.png

One among the spider and the fish is standalone. Probably the spider.

Last edited:
I updated the graphic with the latest info:

One among the spider, the fish and the pepper is standalone.
Probably the spider; Kaka never called it a 'line' or anything else. The pepper was confirmed to be 2-staged.

Scarlet Violet Leak Comp 8/22 - Pastebin.com This pastebin gets updated every day, it has (almost) no mistakes.

By the way, mice is plural for mouse :p

EDIT: By the way, great work. It's the best and most complete graph out there.

Last edited:
Probably the spider; Kaka never called it a 'line' or anything else. The pepper was confirmed to be 2-staged.

Scarlet Violet Leak Comp 8/22 - Pastebin.com This pastebin gets updated every day, it has (almost) no mistakes.

By the way, mice is plural for mouse :p

EDIT: By the way, great work. It's the best and most complete graph out there.
Oh, thanks! I'm not English ;)
I also read the mice have been confirmed as Normal type, so I corrected that too.

Oh, thanks! I'm not English ;)
I also read the mice have been confirmed as Normal type, so I corrected that too.
No problem!

I can't find the original reply about the mice/possums being pure normal-type. This might be a contentious bit of information, for now. The rest seems pretty accurate, and it gets updated if wrong or if new information gets released (almost instantly).

What doe sit mean that the other Taurus fighting/ water oder fighting/ ice? So which is it? Or is the leaker trying to make us guess?

That ability turned Kangaskhan from a weak, underutilized Pokemon to a top tier threat that was banned to Ubers.
Back then Parental Bond did x1.5. It was nerfed in Gen 7. Not counting that, well, Mega-Kanga had a BST of 590, which is pretty impossible to reach for the mice.

Back
Top Bottom