• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

My theory is that Sushi and Sushi Chef are a duo of bosses. If the sushi chef is actually a catfish then maybe It is also the standalone "fish" pokemon. So this leaves one spot for the new ground pokemon.
The spider evolves for sure as someone asked kaka about Its evolution in particular.

Edit. Update #2 from Kaka:

• The Salt pokemon is a 3 stages pure Rock type (sadly) and looks like a Minecraft character.
  • The purple flower pokemon that leaked is the final evolution of the line.
  • The catfish is pure water (sadly).
  • RF Tentacool is part grass.

Last edited:
If the sushi chef is actually a catfish then maybe It is also the standalone "fish" pokemon. So this leaves one spot for the new ground pokemon.
Seemingly, the catfish and the hake fish are two different stand alone fish. Hake fish is dual type and ka just confirmed it doesn't evolve. Which means that I have no idea what the ground type is because they also just said that the dung beetle is not part ground. Maybe the tumbleweed?

Seemingly, the catfish and the hake fish are two different stand alone fish. Hake fish is dual type and ka just confirmed it doesn't evolve. Which means that I have no idea what the ground type is because they also just said that the dung beetle is not part ground. Maybe the tumbleweed?

I wonder if the dung beetle could be part rock type? Maybe it pushes a rock instead of a mound of earth. Sorta like Sisyphus in Greek mythology. (I played a game recently that had a lot of Greek mythology in it so it's on the brain :p)

I'd guess it's not going to be part poison just because we already have 3 new poison lines.

I wonder if the dung beetle could be part rock type? Maybe it pushes a rock instead of a mound of earth. Sorta like Atlas.

I'd guess it's not going to be part poison just because we already have 3 new poison lines.
Well, it's also been called a scarab beetle so it may not be pushing anything. I just hope it's not part flying.

I'm still a bit confused. Are the poison flower thing and the Minecraft salt creature two separate evolutionary families? And are the mice and the marsupials I heard about earlier different lines? I thought I read that the marsupial Pokemon would be based on a possum and have Parental Bond as its ability.

Also, how many new Pokemon are we likely getting in pre-DLC ScarVio?

Update #3 from Kaka:

• Hake Fish is a standalone.
  • One Paradox Volcarona loses the bug type, the other loses the fire type. The two Paradox don't share any type.
  • The third Paradox pseudo has "Many heads", basically confirming Hydreigon.
  • Paradox Delibird loses its flying type and gains a new type.
  • Paradox Hariyama and Misdreavus keep their first types and both gain a secondary type.
  • The beetle is not part ground.
  • Koraidon and Miraidon have unique held items.
  • Ka deleted his account but will answer the last questions in the next days (somehow).
I'm still a bit confused. Are the poison flower thing and the Minecraft salt creature two separate evolutionary families? And are the mice and the marsupials I heard about earlier different lines? I thought I read that the marsupial Pokemon would be based on a possum and have Parental Bond as its ability.

Also, how many new Pokemon are we likely getting in pre-DLC ScarVio?
Yes. They are different lines.
We have: Mice; Ayeaye; Poison Flower and Rock Minecraft.

Last edited:
And are the mice and the marsupials I heard about earlier different lines? I thought I read that the marsupial Pokemon would be based on a possum and have Parental Bond as its ability.

The mice and the marsupials are speculation about the same line. Khu just said Nezumi and gave a hint in Chinese. It's ability hasn't been confirmed. People think the Chinese was Parental Bond. Some people just translated it as marsupial. Ka said it was a mouse couple that evolved into a family of mice. Could still be a possum since they are very rat-like.

So many cool Pokémon they picked for these Paradox forms. You can't do this to me, GameFreak. I also want to use new Pokémon. You can't make me run a team full of only Paradox Pokémon!

So many cool Pokémon they picked for these Paradox forms. You can't do this to me, GameFreak. I also want to use new Pokémon. You can't make me run a team full of only Paradox Pokémon!
Paradox Pokemon are post game.

I really wanna know about the taurus! Any hint? i do not get the whole either ice or water?
Khu mentioned a black, a red and a blue bull, saying there was no need to reveal their types cause they were obvious.
The Black Tauros is apparently the pure fighting one. The red Tauros is the fighting/fire one and the blue Tauros is either Fighting/Water or Fighting/Ice.

There's still DLC apparently.
Hopefully. I dislike locking Pokémon to post-game cause Pokémon doesn't really have any post-game that makes it worth playing beyond the initial clearing (Or you just get a small fetching quest like the one in SwSh leading up to catching Zamazenta and Zacian but that was also nothing noteworthy), so mons like those kind of don't get possible spotlight others did have.

Kaka posted a picture of a new Pokemon, didn't say what it was.

ntrgji8.jpg

By leaker standards this is practically a HD image. It looks interesting.

Kaka posted a picture of a new Pokemon, didn't say what it was.

ntrgji8.jpg

By leaker standards this is practically a HD image. It looks interesting.
It looks like the mouth of a fish. Maybe the hake fish.

It looks like the mouth of a fish. Maybe the hake fish.
Yeah, definitely a fish. The hake fish would make sense.

I have the feeling we've almost completed the puzzle of who's which Pokémon in the dex.

@nickdt the similarities are there, but Arrokuda has way less teeth.

Yeah, definitely a fish. The hake fish would make sense.

I have the feeling we've almost completed the puzzle of who's which Pokémon in the dex.

@nickdt the similarities are there, but Arrokuda has way less teeth.

Yeah i know Arrokuda has less teeth, but the facial structure is the same, so i think its the catfish actually.

Actually, having looked up both the catfish and hake fish, i am gonna say with 100% certainty this is supposed to be the hake fish (Most likely from the Merlucciidae family, since its different from the Pycidae, the Merlucces one seems to have more teeth and is slimmer, so it resembles the picture more).

Just thought about something relating Wooper as well... it got chased away from the ocean by a predator. This might be the predator.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom