• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

- Aren't the player's legendary vehicles paradox Pokémons?
They're a weird case. I believe they technically are, with Cyclizar being the modern counterpart, but they are classified as the usual cover Legendary Pokemon. The concept of Paradox Pokemon itself hasn't been officially revealed yet, but its probably gonna be revealed in the game that Koraidon and Miraridon are.

giphy.gif

Apparently some leaker (poryleaks I think) is saying that the middle starter evolutions will be revealed this week.

We didn't get any starter evolution reveals for Sword/Shield but we did get the middle and final evolutions revealed before release for Sun/Moon. Maybe they'll split the difference and just reveal the middle stages before release this time?

I feel like they only revealed the middle stages for gen 6 as well right?

Praying for the crocodile and the duck. The cat is already given up upon.

Apparently some leaker (poryleaks I think) is saying that the middle starter evolutions will be revealed this week.

We didn't get any starter evolution reveals for Sword/Shield but we did get the middle and final evolutions revealed before release for Sun/Moon. Maybe they'll split the difference and just reveal the middle stages before release this time?

I feel like they only revealed the middle stages for gen 6 as well right?
Poryleaks is far from reliable.

I'm surprised we haven't caught wind of news yet. Normally the have something by a Wednesday, and I doubt we're gonna get anything on Thursday cause of the Mario movie direct

I'm surprised we haven't caught wind of news yet. Normally the have something by a Wednesday, and I doubt we're gonna get anything on Thursday cause of the Mario movie direct
Only chance we have for this week now is a shadow drop tomorrow. I seriously hope. Thursday is out of the picture for sure with the Mario movie trailer. If nothing tomorrow hopefully next week....I still think we've seen far too little in terms of new Pokemon. I mean with 105 new ones, they can afford to show off more.

On the topic of evos, I'm surprised that we haven't even gotten a look at the second stages. Would that usually have been before the game drops or not? (Still new to leaks)
Yes, SwSh was the only recent starter gen release that didn't have images of its starters evos leaked nor officialy revealed until very close (they leaked around two weeks) to release. We had some descriptions though

Back
Top Bottom