• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

My money is on Starter mid evos.
I am mixed. On one hand it would be cool but on the other I don't particularly care to see people complain about Sprigatito standing up.
As for the likelyhood its split, we got it around now for SuMo but never got the mid evos for SwSh.

I am expecting picnic, a cross gen evo, some new pokemon, and more Information on the school, I've noticed people seem to have forgot Kaka said something about interviews and classes and it hasn't officially been talked about yet.
I'm expecting Paradox in the latter half of the month.

3+ New Pokémon would be appreciated, and please, some information on breeding and the new picnic mechanic. Really anxious about breeding speed since the leakers mentioned something about incubators with timers.

Give me Paradox, give me Middle Stage Starter Evo design fire, or I will actually retire.

I think the picnic feature is the most likely thing that we'll see. Maybe a cross gen evolution as well. (maybe a cross gen evolution could be tied into the picnic mechanic?)

I'm not sure about paradox Pokemon, a part of me feels like they might wait until the launch trailer to tease them (like when they showed off Runerigus and Mr. Rime without naming them) but by that point we'll probably already have gotten the datamine.

I'm not sure if I really want them to show off the starter evolutions tomorrow, I know I'm going to be picking one of them.....I think I'd rather see other new Pokemon. (since I still don't have any idea of what my team will look like)

Edit: I just looked up the starter reveals for Alola. They revealed the mid evolutions along with Festival Plaza, Poke Pelago and the return of megas all in one video. (along with some other details) I wasn't sure what to expect if the rumour about mid evolutions coming were true but it seems like we could always get both starter evos and the picnic feature revealed.

Last edited:
My money is on Starter mid evos.
I'm totally sure we will never get those. I think TPCi has decided to never reveal the starters evos anymore. Which is a bad thing, considering they always leak in terrible ways, with low-res pictures and usually they are never truly appreciated or understood in concept by fans until proper artworks are released.
Just think about how people reacted when Inteleon was leaked. Nothing of what people expected but a cool idea with a terrible 3D model that didn't got justice until the anime showed it in all its coolness.

I'm totally sure we will never get those. I think TPCi has decided to never reveal the starters evos anymore. Which is a bad thing, considering they always leak in terrible ways, with low-res pictures and usually they are never truly appreciated or understood in concept by fans until proper artworks are released.
Just think about how people reacted when Inteleon was leaked. Nothing of what people expected but a cool idea with a terrible 3D model that didn't got justice until the anime showed it in all its coolness.
Even in 2D it looks absolute bootycheeks, let's not get carried away now.

The Korean website upload this then deleted it

Attachments

• 5EC99AB0-E6A8-4886-9E97-A0926D93ABF4.png
    5EC99AB0-E6A8-4886-9E97-A0926D93ABF4.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 138
Arven has a Lechonk! I wonder if his team will be food themed :D

As for the trailer, I think it's time for Paradox Pokemon. I don't think they'll reveal middle evos before one of the biggest gimicks in the game. Judging by the poster above, it seems like Paradox is very likely. I'm guessing we get Paradox Donphan first, as it's a titan?

As for the trailer, I think it's time for Paradox Pokemon. I don't think they'll reveal middle evos before one of the biggest gimicks in the game. Judging by the poster above, it seems like Paradox is very likely. I'm guessing we get Paradox Donphan first, as it's a titan?
I would not put too much stock in the positions of the Pokémon to the humans. It could very well belong to Nemona since we know she has one.

The Korean website upload this then deleted it
looks like they gave up trying to be subtle about clavell being evil. Which is weird because he didn't even seem that evil all the other times we saw him other than being an old guy with power (Which I guess are just always evil in JRPG's if they arent the mentor)

looks like they gave up trying to be subtle about clavell being evil. Which is weird because he didn't even seem that evil all the other times we saw him other than being an old guy with power (Which I guess are just always evil in JRPG's if they arent the mentor)
How do we know that they were revealing that Clavell is evil? I saw nothing about him that screamed evil. Sure looks can be decieving.

How do we know that they were revealing that Clavell is evil? I saw nothing about him that screamed evil. Sure looks can be decieving.
I don't know about you but he looks super omminous in that image that was up the promptly taken down to me. I think its because he is looking away from the camera and all the way at the back.
1664988905885.png

It's just a standard promotional image that includes some of the Pokémon they've already revealed. They are like this for every game and ends up not being much more than just that: a promotional image.

It's just a standard promotional image that includes some of the Pokémon they've already revealed. They are like this for every game and ends up not being much more than just that: a promotional image.
Translating the text at the bottom with an image translator suggests its probably the image that is up at the top of the little news tab posts they have on the website. For recapping tomorrows trailer. I do agree it doesn't mean anything though (If only it had a new pokemon in it though).

I would not put too much stock in the positions of the Pokémon to the humans. It could very well belong to Nemona since we know she has one.

We have Nemona on one side with her Pawmi and on the other side Arven, petting a Lechonk. I think it's a good guess to assume Arven could have one on his team.

Back
Top Bottom