• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Considering it has 2 new abilities, its not to farfetchd to think it also might get a new move
I mean, it's on the official site:

"When the head from its tail closes its mouth, Farigiraf whips its long neck around in an attack that deals brutal physical damage. The force of this attack is said to be able to pulverize stone and crush steel beams!"

Saw a theory on Twitter that since the Herba Mystica from the Path of Legends can be abbreviated to "HM", it could mean that this path is how additional "HM" abilities for Koraidon and Miraidon are unlocked. In this case, then I guess that means its the "Main Story" of the game.

The unlocks could be arranged like this maybe:
  • Klawf = Rock Climb (Sneasler)
  • Sushi Duo = Surf (Basculegion)
  • Crane = Fly (Braviary)
  • Worm = Dowsing (Ursaluna)
  • Paradox Donphan = Battle Form? Not really sure what other ability could be unlocked a this stage.
I feel like we all kind of assumed that Paradox Donphan would be the last Titan of the Path of Legends, but maybe its actually the "final boss" of the whole game and we don't actually get to see it until we've beaten all three story arcs. I don't think it was ever stated that we only fight Titan/Boss Pokemon within the Path of Legends only, so this could be how to resolve the disconnect between "Paradox Donphan is the fifth Titan" and "Paradox Pokemon are an Endgame thing".

I feel like we all kind of assumed that Paradox Donphan would be the last Titan of the Path of Legends, but maybe its actually the "final boss" of the whole game and we don't actually get to see it until we've beaten all three story arcs. I don't think it was ever stated that we only fight Titan/Boss Pokemon within the Path of Legends only, so this could be how to resolve the disconnect between "Paradox Donphan is the fifth Titan" and "Paradox Pokemon are an Endgame thing".
All we know about the final boss of the main story, outside of the Paldean Champion who is likely Geeta, is that they supposedly use Paradox Pokemon and we can't use our Pokemon during the battle. I believe Kaka has shared this.

Last edited:
All we know about the final boss of the main story, outside of the Paldean Champion who is likely Geeta, is that they supposedly use Paradox Pokemon and we can't use our Pokemon during the battle. I believe Kaka has shared this.
Personally I think said Paradox pokemon they'll use will be Volcarona. Have to be a reason they have version exclusives of it

Apparently S/V have a 400 Pokémon Dex:

103 new Pokémon
297 old Pokémon

Something like 50 pokémon can be trasferred from Home despite not being in the dex. Now, among these, there's only one Kanto starter. Guess who? :cautious:

Apparently S/V have a 400 Pokémon Dex:

103 new Pokémon
297 old Pokémon

Something like 50 pokémon can be trasferred from Home despite not being in the dex. Now, among these, there's only one Kanto starter. Guess who? :cautious:
After last time, I dont care about the charizard favoritism anymore.

I mean DLC is pretty much a given at this point that will no doubt bring the other Kanto starters and possibly Gen 2, Gen 4, Gen 5, and Gen 6 starters.

After last time, I dont care about the charizard favoritism anymore.

I mean DLC is pretty much a given at this point that will no doubt bring the other Kanto starters and possibly Gen 2, Gen 4, Gen 5, and Gen 6 starters.
I think that there will be no other past gen starters in the game.

I think that there will be no other past gen starters in the game.
There's been rumors floating around about the Kalosian starters for a while now. Plus the Charizard rumor I quoted. Until someone gets their hands on the final retail and/or patched version we won't know for sure.

Even with dexit, it's very unlike them to leave all of the starters out. They may pick and chose what to bring over, but Kantonian starters (read: Charizard) and one or two other groups of starters (SwSh had Gen 3 and Gen 7 starters in the DLC) are always an absolute.

There's been rumors floating around about the Kalosian starters for a while now. Plus the Charizard rumor I quoted. Until someone gets their hands on the final retail and/or patched version we won't know for sure.

Even with dexit, it's very unlike them to leave all of the starters out. They may pick and chose what to bring over, but Kantonian starters (read: Charizard) and one or two other groups of starters (SwSh had Gen 3 and Gen 7 starters in the DLC) are always an absolute.
I think that the only past starters coming back are Kanto's.

Speculation on remaining pokemon:

216 Confirmed - non negotiable
makio site includes ursaluna and perrserker in 'leaked', but they are most likely included +2

33 'leaked' by kaka

we have screenshot proof of salazzle + 2

mankey, tauros, delibird, foongus, pawniard, and volcarona are non-negotiable. They make + 10

ditto, surskit, gible, crabrawler, impidimp and dreepy are backed by both Kaka and Khu; they make + 14

koffing, heracross, klefki, and mimikyu are kaka exclusive; they make +5

makio website does not list Kleavor and Sneasler as confirmed or Leaked, but Khu has implied they are in +2

barboach is listed; but context is not clear, so I'm not counting it.

TOTAL: 251

PROBABLY

Like Diglett, Tentacool will mostly likely be included in the dex alongside its parallel (also was in Khu's dex image). +2

Qwilfish and Dedenne are in bilboard advertisements. the Khu dex also suggested they were in +3

Khu implied all pokemon with hisui forms would be in (not transfer exclusive) (Electrode, Stantler, Basculin, Braviary, Avalugg) + 10

TOTAL: 266

There are a few others hinted at by the Khu dex, but none I feel certain enough about to include, but that really only leaves about 31 maybe 29 if barboach is in.

Let's go, Charizard! Dance on the haters, my guy. Dance like nobody's around.

Back
Top Bottom