• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

It seems pretty plausible that August 8th will give us a Pokemon Presents thanks to the coding, but I just can't bring myself to wake up early for these anymore. I'm not really expecting anything more than several minutes dedicated to Go, Unite, Masters EX, Cafe Remix, and probably now Sleep updates, followed by a quick SV DLC trailer. Maybe Detective Pikachu Returns. These have become so predictable.

Last edited:
August is so close to the fall that ultimatelg something regarding teal mask would happen.

It seems pretty plausible that August 8th will give us a Pokemon Presents thanks to the coding, but I just can't bring myself to wake up early for these anymore. I'm not really expecting anything more than several minutes dedicated to Go, Unite, Masters EX, Cafe Remix, and probably now Sleep updates, followed by a quick SV DLC trailer. Maybe Detective Pikachu Returns. These have become so predictable.
I'm a big fan of Masters EX, so I'm looking forward to that, at least.

I'll play PoGo when something interesting is happening, although it's probably all about Go Fest coming up. (Hey, first time Diancie has been available in...what? Eight years?) I don't actually play Cafe Remix, but dang, those trailers are always adorable.

We know about the Kitakami and Blueberry Academy, but what about the Hidden Treasure of Area Zero part? You know, the name of the DLC. I DID notice some interesting things in Area Zero, like little satellite disks, and what's that inexplicable area of the map? A secret entrance into Area Zero? What do you guys think?

We know about the Kitakami and Blueberry Academy, but what about the Hidden Treasure of Area Zero part? You know, the name of the DLC. I DID notice some interesting things in Area Zero, like little satellite disks, and what's that inexplicable area of the map? A secret entrance into Area Zero? What do you guys think?
I think that Area Zero (or at least different segments) will be revealed to paradoxically exist in Paldea, Kitakami, and underneath Blueberry Academy’s Teranium. This would connect multiple long distance locations, physically making it easy to move between the three gameplay-wise without having to rely on ferries and make Area Zero as a whole more memorable. It would also make these locations much more connected lore-wise and explain away any Tera Raid and Terastal shenanigans outside of Paldea without going into “why not just have other regions import Tera Crystals for future games?”

I think that Area Zero (or at least different segments) will be revealed to paradoxically exist in Paldea, Kitakami, and underneath Blueberry Academy’s Teranium. This would connect multiple long distance locations, physically making it easy to move between the three gameplay-wise without having to rely on ferries and make Area Zero as a whole more memorable. It would also make these locations much more connected lore-wise and explain away any Tera Raid and Terastal shenanigans outside of Paldea without going into “why not just have other regions import Tera Crystals for future games?”
That does make sense. But what about those random satellite disks, and the unexplorable land? Kitakami I like an island, and Blueberry Academy is out at sea. In my book, this is second on the most unexplained mysteries, other than X and Y because of the cancelled Pokemon Z.

This is probably related to his other post about 7 + 8 + 1 where people assumed that 7 was the number of new pokemon in teal mask 8 for indigo disk and 1 mythical/event pokemon.

How it's related, idk.

Keep drama out of the thread, please
Moderator Notice

Heya folks!

We've still been getting some posts here regarding Khu as an individual and his views. Frankly, this is detracting from this thread's purpose of discussing the leaks and rumors themselves and can sometimes cause drama here.

Please avoid bringing up any or all drama/controversy whether it be regarding the views of leakers/other people in the Pokémon community or general intersite drama. We want to keep this thread as a chill way to discuss the latest rumors and leaks, so let's keep it that way by avoiding discussion or even subtle remarks of this sort of drama.

We actually did an in-thread here on this about a year ago, but we figured it'd be good to let you all know this is still in effect. That is all, thanks!

So I've seen some people saying that we are meant to solve for X

7+8+1 = 6 + 1 + X ; where x = 9

Previously, he posted "19th" so people are guessing that he's saying Teal Mask will release on the September 19th (19/9)

I've also seen the theory that 6 + 1 + X means that teal mask will introduce 6 alternate forms (he has hinted at some kind of special tera hats), Indigo Disk will introduce 1; and the mythical doesn't have an alternate form (x).

So I've seen some people saying that we are meant to solve for X

7+8+1 = 6 + 1 + X ; where x = 9

Previously, he posted "19th" so people are guessing that he's saying Teal Mask will release on the September 19th (19/9)

I've also seen the theory that 6 + 1 + X means that teal mask will introduce 6 alternate forms (he has hinted at some kind of special tera hats), Indigo Disk will introduce 1; and the mythical doesn't have an alternate form (x).
I'll on. This seems like algebra. I'll try to crack it.

#processinginformation

Back
Top Bottom