• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Kalos felt...unfinished. There was so many mysteries that never got the chance to get expanded on in a Pokemon Z. They had to wait until Gen 7 to give us Zygarde's forms that probably would have been featured in Pokemon Z if they made it.
I half expect the XY remakes to be skipped over entirely with Kalos being as passed over as it was.

Kalos felt...unfinished. There was so many mysteries that never got the chance to get expanded on in a Pokemon Z. They had to wait until Gen 7 to give us Zygarde's forms that probably would have been featured in Pokemon Z if they made it.
And Ash-Greninja. All of these reasons are why we should have gotten Pokémon Z.

I already told you Ash Greninja wasn't supposed to exist in the games at all. It was purely created for the anime.
I wonder what the ghost girl, help sign, and locked Power Plant doors would have been like in Z. Hoops and Hip-hop (If not him, then Johnstone) believes that the doors might have some tie to Volcanion. Who here thinks we'll get Eternal Flower Floette, too.

Pokemon Cafe Remix: Something like a Mewtwo event or something like Koraidon and Miraridon.

I know probably no one really cares, but my guess is that Cafe Remix news will be an event for Tatsugiri. Data for it was in the last datamine and its like the mascot for Worlds or something.

Also, Blaziken is apparently planned for September for Unite. It will probably just be the official reveal of Mega Mewtwo Y

I know probably no one really cares, but my guess is that Cafe Remix news will be an event for Tatsugiri. Data for it was in the last datamine and its like the mascot for Worlds or something.

Also, Blaziken is apparently planned for September for Unite. It will probably just be the official reveal of Mega Mewtwo Y
Was Blaziken officially revealed yet? Also I believe El Chico Eevee uncovered data on Sprigatito, so seems Meowscarada will be the first Gen IX Pokemon.

I miss Kaka. How can we find him
I do to. I really do miss Kaka just leaking info. Just flat out leaks. Really wish they'd return.

Seems there might be no Mightyena evolution.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230808-121917_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20230808-121917_Twitter.jpg
    217.4 KB · Views: 84
Seems there might be no Mightyena evolution.
:cry:

I guess it could still be a Poochyena split evo, but I'm not going to count on it. In that case it could be another Lycanroc form to parallel the Applin evolutions, or another one entirely.

The August 22nd package in particular is interesting to bring up here given current rumors

It notably contained a Japanese tea set, which the press/media people received after partaking in a traditional Japanese tea ceremony

I'm seeing people now thinking the edible convergent going from purple to green could be Sinistea, with it becoming green to represent matcha tea typically used in Japanese tea ceremonies

Last edited:
The August 22nd package in particular is interesting to bring up here given current rumors

It notably contained a Japanese tea set, which the press/media people received after partaking in a traditional Japanese tea ceremony

I'm seeing people now thinking the edible convergent going from purple to green could be Sinistea, with it becoming green to represent matcha tea typically used in Japanese tea ceremonies
I'm not sure how excited I am about a potential Sinistea convergent, I'd much prefer that it was another split evo like Dipplin and the convergent species was Spiritomb instead.

Moreover, I'm slightly annoyed they gave us a Japan-inspired DLC for a region based upon Spain. We should have gotten Andorra or Southern France instead. Rural Japan deserves its own generation just like China. And yes I know we've technically gotten rural Japan before in the form of Johto and arguably Sinnoh but you all know what I mean, I assume? Though I guess they could be saving Southern France for Kalos remakes or a Legends-style game.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom