• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Okay, that's good at least. Because god I am tired of that already and I don't even pay attention to anything he posts outside of mentions here.

Why do they hate centro so much? Did he do something really stupid or is this a bandwagon hate train??

Okay, that's good at least. Because god I am tired of that already and I don't even pay attention to anything he posts outside of mentions here.

Why do they hate centro so much? Did he do something really stupid or is this a bandwagon hate train??
Same. Its killing my desire to even follow leaks. It was so nice to see him stop for a while, but suddenly he's all "Oh by the way, puppy stuff is coming back." He's doing it because he knows people hate it, which makes it worse.

And his hatred of Centro was justified at first. Centro was stealing his info and giving him no credit. Centro eventually started to credit him and eventually stopped sharing his posts all together. He stopped taking Khu's info, but Khu continues this petty nonsense. Now its just cringe.

Home update announced for May 18th. What does this means in terms of our chances of getting a Presents this week?

https://twitter.com/SerebiiNet/status/1526354155698368512?s=20&t=1rlP09o9EHmymUrX-LmR1A
I think pretty good odds that we might get an announcement for a Presents tomorrow? Usually they try to time it so things go live around the time they're announced. (I mean... announced in the Presents... I don't know how to make the announcement for an announcement sound less confusing.)

I think it's somewhere between Centro taking leaks from the Chinese community and taking credit for them (which he doesn't seem to do much of anymore), and utterly misrepresenting those leaks like an idiot- which he still does.

Well I mean, it seems like in any fandom every other person making content on leaks or just lore and things for a videogame or other media misrepresent and misinterpret things. Because not everyone's gonna see something in the same way. Like Khu's riddle nonsense for example. I just saw him posting pokemon digits and went "well that's pucking weird why u sharin your digit fetish with us bruh" while everyone else is like... comparing the pokemon used and what things they've been on, or if the shapes of the digits he showed correspond with the shapes of written characters or something?

My brain would have never went to any of those places. Seems like Centro's just someone who is either overly enthusiastic and has the social awareness of a wet paper bag in a dumpster, or he's just trying to get attention because he seeks validation or something. Either way... yeah he's doing something wrong but like, just ignore him no need to hate him for it. Unless he's straight up antagonizing the people he's not crediting there's no real need for the ire. Even with this information... he's still a better person than Khu in my eyes because he's LEARNING and not continuing the habits.

Though I wouldn't go around making leak posts myself because I am well aware of how improperly wired my thought processes are so I know I'd get most information wrong. I like to joke that my brain functions by association, but that's pretty accurate considering the only information I retain is something my brain can either find a good connection with via emotional response or if I can associate it with something else I can easily remember.

Like did you know the prefix reno in medical terminology is related to the kidneys? I only know this because in order to remember it for a test I associated it with an OC of mine kicking Reno from FF7 in the kidneys. Also antimony is SB on the periodic table. I know this because I had a shirt that said SB (spoiled brat) and I wore it when I took a test about the elements in middle school. Also I only know the quadratic formula because my math teacher taught it to use as a cheer jingle.

...Yeah the reason I can't do riddle leaks well is because my brain already requires riddles to function basically. ._.

Well I mean, it seems like in any fandom every other person making content on leaks or just lore and things for a videogame or other media misrepresent and misinterpret things. Because not everyone's gonna see something in the same way. Like Khu's riddle nonsense for example. I just saw him posting pokemon digits and went "well that's pucking weird why u sharin your digit fetish with us bruh" while everyone else is like... comparing the pokemon used and what things they've been on, or if the shapes of the digits he showed correspond with the shapes of written characters or something?

My brain would have never went to any of those places. Seems like Centro's just someone who is either overly enthusiastic and has the social awareness of a wet paper bag in a dumpster, or he's just trying to get attention because he seeks validation or something. Either way... yeah he's doing something wrong but like, just ignore him no need to hate him for it. Unless he's straight up antagonizing the people he's not crediting there's no real need for the ire. Even with this information... he's still a better person than Khu in my eyes because he's LEARNING and not continuing the habits.

Though I wouldn't go around making leak posts myself because I am well aware of how improperly wired my thought processes are so I know I'd get most information wrong. I like to joke that my brain functions by association, but that's pretty accurate considering the only information I retain is something my brain can either find a good connection with via emotional response or if I can associate it with something else I can easily remember.

Like did you know the prefix reno in medical terminology is related to the kidneys? I only know this because in order to remember it for a test I associated it with an OC of mine kicking Reno from FF7 in the kidneys. Also antimony is SB on the periodic table. I know this because I had a shirt that said SB (spoiled brat) and I wore it when I took a test about the elements in middle school. Also I only know the quadratic formula because my math teacher taught it to use as a cheer jingle.

...Yeah the reason I can't do riddle leaks well is because my brain already requires riddles to function basically. ._.
Yeah the problem with Centro is that he's made himself out like a news source with inside information, and people follow him for it, but yet he posts nonsense like this as if he knows what he's talking about-

What do those emojis have to do with Legends Arceus? Absolutely friggin' nothing. It threw everyone off talking about a Hisuian Froslass, Tyrogue, and Bug-type because he somehow thought posting that made any sense.

And what were the actual hints those emojis were referring to?

kwPiMdS.png

A buff "Kotori" (name of the character, means "bird")
- Fighting-type Decidueye

Hyakki-hime whose name comes from Hyakki Yagyō, "Night Parade of One Hundred Demons"
- Ghost-type Typhlosion and reference to its signature move, Infernal Parade

Moonlight (Gekko) + Moth (Ga) = Gekkouga, the Japanese name for Greninja
- Water/Dark Samurott, same type combo as Greninja

No one was going to get that from a muscle baby, kimono ghost, or butterfly moon, and it just made it painfully obvious that Centro didn't know wtf he was talking about. If you consider yourself a news source and you don't know wtf you're talking about, don't present it like you do.

So yeah, I get the hate, Centro makes himself out to be a news resource, talks out of his ass, and then other people report on it and give him credit for the info. Well, they don't now, do they?

i gotta be honest i dont get why people hate khu so much. like, sure, hes petty. maybe hes arrogant. but who cares? hes not your friend. youre not hanging out with him. youre seeing 1 of his tweets every 2 weeks so we can look for leaks in it. its not that deep

i gotta be honest i dont get why people hate khu so much. like, sure, hes petty. maybe hes arrogant. but who cares? hes not your friend. youre not hanging out with him. youre seeing 1 of his tweets every 2 weeks so we can look for leaks in it. its not that deep
Because no one likes arrogance and pettiness, it's not an admirable trait nor is it something to be excused just because he's giving you what you want. If it doesn't bother you then keep following him, no one here is stopping you, but let's not downplay his bad traits or dismiss people's dislike of him in the process when it's completely understandable he rubs people the wrong way with his behavior, especially when it's always in the spotlight due to him being a major leaker.

Personally I find the puppy thing distasteful and dislike seeing it whenever it comes up. If it's just in his timeline, then yes, whatever, not great but I don't follow him anyway. Another thing when it's slipped in the riddle. (It was nice when we didn't have that in his latest riddle, but the latest tweet posted here isn't good omen in my book.)

And hearing it's the general attitude of the Chinese forum is... not helping lol. It sounds rancid and just reminds me of why I avoid places like 4chan.

Oh, and even after Centro started giving Khu credit, we still got dumbass posts like this-

N2CItJs.png

(Centro has since deleted this post)

The actual context-

LL1FpyJ.png

XSAbyxd.png

eHiHFTj.png

Clearly he was not saying that if you liked SwSh DLC that you will like the Legends DLC. But because of Centro's idiot misinterpretation, people are still complaining about how Khu said the Legends DLC would be like SwSh DLC and was totally wrong and a liar because we didn't get that.

Khu asked Centro to stop reporting on his posts, even went private to avoid him, but Centro has refused to stop and continues to badly relay what he says, so now we gotta deal with all the Centro shaming. And the more people complain about it, the more Khu does it to get back at everyone.

He's definitely not a saint, but I can absolutely see how we got to this point. And as long as it's just demeaning Centro by calling him puppy or a butt and cussing in Chinese, the whole thing feels childish but mild enough that I don't understand why everyone gets so upset by it.

Last edited:
On the matter of Centro, I will agree that Centro also fucking sucks. Really, the whole bullshit in the leak/riddle "community" (I'm using the word loosely here) from this person and that person and so on and so forth has been... not great. Upsetting probably is too strong of a word for me, but it's certainly :///

Gods, I just wanted to see/hear about new Pokemon.

On the matter of Centro, I will agree that Centro also fucking sucks. Really, the whole bullshit in the leak/riddle "community" (I'm using the word loosely here) from this person and that person and so on and so forth has been... not great. Upsetting probably is too strong of a word for me, but it's certainly :///

Gods, I just wanted to see/hear about new Pokemon.
Eeeyeah. The situation isn't good, but I guess the stance I'm on is that if we all acknowledge that we shouldn't take Centro's word 100% because he's a dingbat (and to the community's credit, seems like most people have picked up on this), and stop putting up such a huge fuss about Khu's attitude, I think it'll die down compared to everyone getting horrendously upset every time Khu says "puppy." Because, gotta face it, that's just egging him on, and he gets more vulgar the more people complain about it.

Or simple breakdown of the Khu/Centro conflict as I see it...

Centro posted things without permission and claimed them as his own.
Khu set the record straight and told him to stop posting his stuff.
Centro refused and kept doing it.
Khu told Centro off for it.
People bitched at Khu for telling off Centro on his own twitter account.
Khu decided to keep doing it to get back at the people who complained.

And that's where we're at.

It's not even really about Centro anymore. That's why the better course of action at this point would be for everyone to just stop getting so upset over it.

Last edited:
He can't see me be pissy here unless he shows up here in which case I'd just ignore him. :p I am way too old for internet fights and I have medication that keeps my brain from exploding emotionally like I did a decade ago.

They all need to just grow up, put on their big boy panties, and just post their stuff and just ignore the people they don't like and just chill-ly point out if something got taken and not credited.

End of the day it IS still riddles about a pokemon game using information someone's smuggled out behind Gamefreak's back. I'm honestly surprised leaker people are ALLOWED to get famous in any way. You'd think Nintendo would be like 'find them and then find their source and then fire their source'.

He can't see me be pissy here unless he shows up here in which case I'd just ignore him. :p I am way too old for internet fights and I have medication that keeps my brain from exploding emotionally like I did a decade ago.

They all need to just grow up, put on their big boy panties, and just post their stuff and just ignore the people they don't like and just chill-ly point out if something got taken and not credited.

End of the day it IS still riddles about a pokemon game using information someone's smuggled out behind Gamefreak's back. I'm honestly surprised leaker people are ALLOWED to get famous in any way. You'd think Nintendo would be like 'find them and then find their source and then fire their source'.
Nintendo probably would, but I suspect the fact they're in China has something to do with why they're not doing anything about it. I'm not sure exactly what the laws are over there, but I get the impression that it's hella difficult for Nintendo to enforce regulation over that branch or they would've done something about the leaks back in Gen 7 when we had the Chinese Riddler.

Best course of action to stop it might be to just pull out of China, but China's a huge market, which is why they went into it in the first place.

Eeeyeah. The situation isn't good, but I guess the stance I'm on is that if we all acknowledge that we shouldn't take Centro's word 100% because he's a dingbat (and to the community's credit, seems like most people have picked up on this), and stop putting up such a huge fuss about Khu's attitude, I think it'll die down compared to everyone getting horrendously upset every time Khu says "puppy." Because, gotta face it, that's just egging him on, and he gets more vulgar the more people complain about it.

Or simple breakdown of the Khu/Centro conflict as I see it...

Centro posted things without permission and claimed them as his own.
Khu set the record straight and told him to stop posting his stuff.
Centro refused and kept doing it.
Khu told Centro off for it.
People bitched at Khu for telling off Centro on his own twitter account.
Khu decided to keep doing it to get back at the people who complained.

And that's where we're at.

It's not even really about Centro anymore. That's why the better course of action at this point would be for everyone to just stop getting so upset over it.
If that's where we're at, then the better solution would be for Khu to stop doing it altogether, not for everyone to just accept his behavior. Plus, I don't think he's just going to stop entirely as for a while he did calm down the Centro feud but brought it up again in the recent post just because he could, and I wouldn't put it past him to do it again even if everyone stopped talking about it.

As it stands, the only way we'll probably be able to get away from the feud is for us to start getting official news on SV. Khu's probably not going to stop and it's easy to focus on him when he's the only constant thing that people can go to for new information about the game, but once the floodgates open and we start getting pre-release material then people can shift their attention to the official materials.

Last edited:
"We need MONEY~"

And yeah... China is likely a strange monkey's paw to regulate. Chinese knockoffs are a thing for a reason, and you can find them all over. Gods I remember loving to look at chinese knockoff toys in flea markets and peddler's malls and stuff when I was younger. And I love those dumb pokemon knockoff figures...

Like just give us something every two weeks or something at least, Gamefreak and Nintendo. Silhouettes would be fine. Gives us a week to analyze it to death and then a week to shove it into the big puzzle and see where it fits :p until the next reveal where they show the full image then we can spend the first week analyzing the next tease along with trying to fit the revealed full images into the puzzle.

If Khu's gonna keep on he could at least tell us if Fuecoco3 is legit or not please its killing me if you know so much HELP US FIND OUT IF THIS IS REAL OR IF ITS JUST SOMEONE WHO NEEDS A JOB AT GAMEFREAK or money thrown at a kickstarter for a game they design critters for because hoola loola that is some good and well put together creature concept art.

As it stands, the best way to get away from the feud is for us to start getting official news on SV. Khu's probably not going to stop and it's easy to focus on him when he's the only constant thing that people can go to for new information about the game, but once the floodgates open and we start getting pre-release material then people can shift their attention to the official materials.
For real. I know a few people who have been tempted to look into the leak rumor mills because they're getting impatient for news. Officials please feed us lmao

If that's where we're at, then the better solution would be for Khu to stop doing it altogether, not for everyone to just accept his behavior. Plus, I don't think he's just going to stop entirely as for a while he did calm down the Centro feud but brought it up again in the recent post just because he could, and I wouldn't put it past him to do it again even if everyone stopped talking about it.

As it stands, the best way to get away from the feud is for us to start getting official news on SV. Khu's probably not going to stop and it's easy to focus on him when he's the only constant thing that people can go to for new information about the game, but once the floodgates open and we start getting pre-release material then people can shift their attention to the official materials.
Yeah, but we can't control Khu so the best way to manipulate him into stopping would be to just ignore his pettyness. Complaining isn't going to persuade him to stop.

And even when official news starts to come, they're probably not going to spill everything about the games again like they did with SuMo (and gawd, I hope they don't because that was horrendous), so he's still gonna be relevant, can't really get away from that unless another leaker comes along... and unless they go the riddle route and keep us entertained for months, it'd just be a single post drop of whatever they've got and then gone. Khu might be an arrogant ass, but he's got a talent when it comes to keeping us entertained for awhile. If only Nintendo could just hire him and force him to be PG-rated, we could get the mind games without the mouth.

If Khu's gonna keep on he could at least tell us if Fuecoco3 is legit or not please its killing me if you know so much HELP US FIND OUT IF THIS IS REAL OR IF ITS JUST SOMEONE WHO NEEDS A JOB AT GAMEFREAK or money thrown at a kickstarter for a game they design critters for because hoola loola that is some good and well put together creature concept art.
Well, the winner of his poll for next month's theme is the starters so hopefully we'll be getting enough info to verify the truth of Fuecoco3. =D

I think we're gonna get an announcement later today for a Presents tomorrow... aside from Espeon having just been released in Unite and the Home update on the 18th, there's the Legends Arceus web anime releasing on the 18th and a Pokemon Masters thing releasing on the 19th. A lot of things happening in just a few days.

Wonder if that means we're gonna get Zacian and Zamazenta from Khu tomorrow so he can post his collage before the trailer spoils it the day after. Assuming it'll be obvious when they presumably show off the box legends, that is.

Back
Top Bottom