• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

I wish this was real. XD It's such a good design. And good artwork, too.

2qvl9kin0px81.png
wow a second person with a fake Spritzee Regional Variant Design, weird choice for two people to come up with something for.

People also just love making spritzee regional forms because they wanted it to be a plague doctor (and I agree) so it's not unusual to see multiple in one leak cycle

I would love to draw fanart of some of these text-only leak pokemon. If only I had the motivation

Similar to how people made art of meowstic ("meowstick") interpretations before the official reveal. Loved those, will see later if I can find them and maybe put them on one of the fakemon threads.

wow a second person with a fake Spritzee Regional Variant Design, weird choice for two people to come up with something for.
Aromatisse isn't a very popular pokemon in terms of design so it makes sense that "leakers" would want to offer a regional form of Spritzee since the evolution has the potential for a much better design.

this isn’t strictly game-related, but it appears that khu’s pokeani masters 8 leak was true. kind of interesting to see that he knows things like that, and not just info about main games. i personally dislike khu, but he does really know his stuff (and to be honest, the riddles are more fun than just being told the info straight up. feels like we’re solving a puzzle, rather than being spoon-fed information)

this isn’t strictly game-related, but it appears that khu’s pokeani masters 8 leak was true. kind of interesting to see that he knows things like that, and not just info about main games. i personally dislike khu, but he does really know his stuff (and to be honest, the riddles are more fun than just being told the info straight up. feels like we’re solving a puzzle, rather than being spoon-fed information)
There were seemingly already some anime-related rumours going around before Khu made his tweet. But you're right, he seems to have some sort of access to someone with knowledge on the anime.

Is there a chance his inside people are with TPC themselves and not just specifically gamefreak?
The higher they are up, the riskier leaking would be. My guess is still 'your average joe' sometimes getting to see/test important footage, way down the chain of command.

Rather, his inside people also...know other inside people!?

an international ring of superspies leakers
Actually a bit more likely than you'd think. Not international but here's part of a post from the Chinese Riddler (translation provided by Google) talking about other "uncles" within the Chinese community (and how they want to make Centro look stupid) -

J5MWfR6_d.webp

So while Khu may have one main source, he seems to be familiar enough with other Chinese leakers to gleam other real bits of info from them to share in English.

Ultimately, his sources are just the Chinese translation teams over whom Nintendo clearly lacks much control or oversight.

Actually a bit more likely than you'd think. Not international but here's part of a post from the Chinese Riddler (translation provided by Google) talking about other "uncles" within the Chinese community (and how they want to make Centro look stupid) -

J5MWfR6_d.webp

So while Khu may have one main source, he seems to be familiar enough with other Chinese leakers to gleam other real bits of info from them to share in English.

Ultimately, his sources are just the Chinese translation teams over whom Nintendo clearly lacks much control or oversight.
Yeah, things get leaked from China all the time. From movies to other videogame news.

Never thought I'd see the day I'd see Inazuma Eleven's Matador Feint here.

Also, Arreeveederci. That's all.

The other day, I noticed something about the Fuecoco_3 art that bothered me at first: it had four fingers.

At first I almost thought that it meant it was fake. I didn't think GF drew pokemon with four fingers.

However, when I did some research on it I found that it's mostly something they've only kind of started recently with gen 7 for the most part. I also found out that a lot of gen 1 pokemon were originally drawn with 4 fingers, but were redrawn with either 3 or 5 before being finalized for Red and Green.

Charmander oddly has an inconsistent amount of fingers. Contrary to the above it started with 3 fingers, but was redrawn to have 4 in its FRLG artwork. A lot of modern merchandise still uses the 3 finger design however.

Groudon and technically Kyogre have 4 fingers

Reshiram has 4 claws

Honedge's sash has 4 "fingers"

Binacle/Barbarnacle have 4 claws, but the middle two are joined so it kind of looks like 3.

From there, it becomes a bit more common and less ambiguous: Salandit (not Salazzle), Hakamo-o/Kommo-o, Zeraora and Dragapault

I'm not sure how this affects my view on Fuecoco_3, but it makes me wonder what's responsible for the sudden shift in design. Is it a new artist? Or is it just that the shift from sprites to 3d models makes 4 fingers work better?

Back
Top Bottom