• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Interesting! This means that the legendaries...have legs. Or wings. Or flippers.

...no "abstract concept" legendaries I guess?
Actually the whole thing was about Violet's legendary, who has something to do with the dog with wheels. May be vehicle-based.

Here, someone made a good reconstruction of the teaser Khu gave us-
1qaB18y.png

That "track a trail" wording also feels like a hint to me.

i think there have been a few games now where the Pokemons' footprints are visible on the ground and can be studied up close?? I am not sure though, did they do this in SwSh or Legends Arceus??

Following actual footprint trails or other types of trails would be a unique addition to the open world, although it would have to have some creative aspects to really make it the best possible!!

Trains have wheels. Trains are old sometimes. But there are also new trains too. omg paging @Blanc big sis we have trains confirmed maybe!!

Coal VS Electric here we gooooo~
You know; maybe that's why Igno is in PLA. Maybe if my crazy theory is true we'll get more of him and Emmet. (I mean, seriously, poor Igno. I'd like some kind of resolution for him)

But I also think that it would be ironically funny if this game takes inspiration from Spirit Tracks or something. I'd be totally up for that.

That looks like a snowthingy! I think of bikes and trails...maybe there's just a lot of rideable Pokémon/vehicles in this game??? I bet Legends was testing out the ride mechanic on a new console I guess???
Snowmobile, yeah. XD

And the collage has to do with the box legends and is titled "grape" so it's definitely something to do with the mascot for Violet.

I really thought Scarlet was going to have the wheels because the cut open orange looks like a wheel. I guess the whole grapes vs oranges won't really have anything to do with the legend.

But the gl teaser 1 on Khu's desktop really has me confused. If gl stands for Grape Legend why is it teaser 1 instead of 2? why is the collage JUST grape? And there's also no orange teaser.

I'm probably just overthinking things. I was really hoping for a trailer this week, but we've got like 12 hrs for them to announce one for Thursday. I doubt they will be shadow dropping the second trailer.

Another thought- all the different legendaries being ridden could also be a reference to traveling different terrains, meaning our Violet legendary could be based on some sort of all-terrain vehicle.
5349b203-c7d5-4a9b-bca6-255e5c783449.png

Yet another thing you could associate with tracks and trails. XD

I really thought Scarlet was going to have the wheels because the cut open orange looks like a wheel. I guess the whole grapes vs oranges won't really have anything to do with the legend.

But the gl teaser 1 on Khu's desktop really has me confused. If gl stands for Grape Legend why is it teaser 1 instead of 2? why is the collage JUST grape? And there's also no orange teaser.

I'm probably just overthinking things. I was really hoping for a trailer this week, but we've got like 12 hrs for them to announce one for Thursday. I doubt they will be shadow dropping the second trailer.
GL could actually stand for Gym Leader, so... might be that.

I miss the days before riddles where it was just "oh, here's a very well done fake that's still very obviously fake" or "here's an accidentally uploaded picture to the website thats 100% real!" That forces Nintendo to hurriedly drop a trailer within 48 hours of the image's discovery.

I'm sorry, but the riddles aren't fun to me. I can only hope once a new trailer drops and we get more info that there will be more interesting leaks or this leak season will go down as the most boring one due to just having nothing but the dumb puzzles.

wakes at use of the word 'train' Muh? Whazzat? trains? They doin something with the twin that is suspiciously absent a sibling as of Legends Arceus??

Well they better, anyway. Because apparently tumblr's obsessed with those two now. For real looked up Pokemon the other day and had to stop looking at top posts because they were literally all Ingo and Emmet comics. At least they weren't shipping comics at least... small miracles and what not.

C'mon Nintendo and Gamefreak May is almost over. And I am in a emotion slump because of it getting warmer and other things GIVE ME MY DISTRACTIONS PLEASE. I'm in a videogame limbo I can't settle into a single game give me somethingggggg

also something something volo, please.

I miss the days before riddles where it was just "oh, here's a very well done fake that's still very obviously fake" or "here's an accidentally uploaded picture to the website thats 100% real!" That forces Nintendo to hurriedly drop a trailer within 48 hours of the image's discovery.

I'm sorry, but the riddles aren't fun to me. I can only hope once a new trailer drops and we get more info that there will be more interesting leaks or this leak season will go down as the most boring one due to just having nothing but the dumb puzzles.
The riddles would be fun to me if I could decipher them in the slightest. They usually give me no information whatsoever and very little to speculate on.
Yeah, if you like riddle style leaks, that's valid and all, but I'm just sick of Khu's style (and behavior). These riddles are far too vague and convoluted even at times for many to understand. Its felt more like he's just screwing around with people than actually leaking stuff. I mean the most we get from all of those images and collage is that the legendary might be rideable?

Its frustrating because this is pretty much all we're getting lately. I enjoy looking through all the fakes a lot more than this and there's always the chance an actual legitimate leak is posted on 4chan. We've had it happen a few times before, notably from the Affleck Leaker and whoever leaked Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee. I'm sure there's been others.

Last edited:
I'm not smart in the right areas for these riddles. Don't know japanese word play or symbolism well enough to see a picture and immediately go "OH THIS MUST BE THIS BECAUSE THAT CHARACTER'S NAME CAN MEAN THIS AND THIS."

Khu show picture of fin-gers and claws and stuff. My response is "mmhmm yes. I see. Legendaries will have limbs with digits on the end of them. Yes. And pointy bits."

Khu show picture of disabled dog in wheelchair-like apparatus. My response is "that better mean one of the legendaries is part machine looking and not an ableist insult towards centro. owo" Cuz if its the latter... let's just say the fact I have a girlfriend who has been wheelchair bound since before I even met her due to muscular dystrophy means that Khu's taking an express jet to the top of my shit list. <3

I'm not smart in the right areas for these riddles. Don't know japanese word play or symbolism well enough to see a picture and immediately go "OH THIS MUST BE THIS BECAUSE THAT CHARACTER'S NAME CAN MEAN THIS AND THIS."

Khu show picture of fin-gers and claws and stuff. My response is "mmhmm yes. I see. Legendaries will have limbs with digits on the end of them. Yes. And pointy bits."

Khu show picture of disabled dog in wheelchair-like apparatus. My response is "that better mean one of the legendaries is part machine looking and not an ableist insult towards centro. owo" Cuz if its the latter... let's just say the fact I have a girlfriend who has been wheelchair bound since before I even met her due to muscular dystrophy means that Khu's taking an express jet to the top of my shit list. <3
I don't know any of that either. The only riddle I solved myself was the Water/Ground one, and even that I reached that conclusion because people pointed out that the numbers had to do with generations on the first one. But that's the thing, the community pools together on these so the collective knowledge goes toward solving them- most of the time I don't solve them, I just compile what other people have figured out.

And yeah, the dog's definitely something to do with the Violet legendary probably being a creature with wheels. It's just "Centro" because it's a puppy.

Yeah I’m kinda back on the “I’m sick of this” train just with how this whole past week had been pages and pages of thinking about a series of seven abstract clues that all led to the vague notion that SOMETHING rides ONE of the legendaries at some point in the game.

That’s a new level of vague and just playing around with the community, especially with how drawn out it was. Zekrom and Lugia aren’t even ridden by the player character, so don’t even get your hopes up that this means the player actually rides the legendary. It could just be another vague hint within a vague hint that the legendary has vehicle design inspiration but is NOT ridden EVER.

Idk this whole thing was just so excessive. I liked the monthly riddles where it was clearly hinting at a certain Pokémon or a certain thing, but this feels different in a bad way.

Yeah I’m kinda back on the “I’m sick of this” train just with how this whole past week had been pages and pages of thinking about a series of seven abstract clues that all led to the vague notion that SOMETHING rides ONE of the legendaries at some point in the game.

That’s a new level of vague and just playing around with the community, especially with how drawn out it was. Zekrom and Lugia aren’t even ridden by the player character, so don’t even get your hopes up that this means the player actually rides the legendary. It could just be another vague hint within a vague hint that the legendary has vehicle design inspiration but is NOT ridden EVER.

Idk this whole thing was just so excessive. I liked the monthly riddles where it was clearly hinting at a certain Pokémon or a certain thing, but this feels different in a bad way.
Yeah, I do agree that this hasn't been his best riddle.

I wonder if the timing has something to do with it, considering we're due for another trailer right around this time. We know he doesn't know trailer info much in advance, but he may have gotten wind of something dropping soon and decided to drag it out? At least, I hope as much, because it feels like everything's been gearing up for one but we still haven't gotten an announcement yet.

As far as we know, he's supposedly said he'd start putting out more of these posts when we're close to some actual official news, which I keep hoping we'll get VERY soon. Hopefully before June even. Part of me isn't even sure we'll get an announcement tomorrow since Hisuian Snow is being released tomorrow.

Last edited:
As far as we know, he's supposedly said he'd start putting out more of these posts when we're close to some actual official news, which I keep hoping we'll get VERY soon. Hopefully before June even. Part of me isn't even sure we'll get an announcement tomorrow since Hisuian Snow is being released tomorrow.
Hisuian Snow and the Home update, and there's a Masters thing starting the day after... really seems like prime time to post a Presents about everything happening.

I guess the Home update already happened, though.

Hisuian Snow and the Home update, and there's a Masters thing starting the day after... really seems like prime time to post a Presents about everything happening.

I guess the Home update already happened, though.
Home update did launch, but they're still under maintenance. Part of me questions it, because I don't know if announcing something tomorrow would take away from Hisuian Snow, but with all of this stuff happening and out of the way, it is time for a big SV news drop.

Back
Top Bottom