• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Not much of an update but I added the pokemon we've seen in the trailer to help give an idea of how many open slots there are to work with.

SGIjz47.png
I think we can assume all hisuian forms will be in, so they can be in a game with a competitive format.

I don't know who wrote that big leak but they were on some shit.

I want whatever they were consuming.

Okay, found another 4chan leak that seems pretty cool yet most likely fake, split into six different parts:

After weeks and weeks of trying contacting an old high school friend of mine who has a relative that works for GF, I finally managed to get some huge info for the gen IX games.
Notice, that I am only going to show only a handful of info as I am forbidden to show the rest of the game.
  • The region is called Sanimo which is the first region since Sinnoh to have more than five letters.
  • Your rivals are Daria, Carlos, and one of the protagonists that you didn't choose. Daria is basically a feminine version of Hau/Hop, Carlos acts like a stereotypical Shonen rival, and finally an interesting note about the unchosen protagonist is that he/she is your twin sibling.
  • Lucia is the region's champion and she also happens to be your older sister.
  • Professor Carob is the professor of the game and is also the older brother of Daria.
  • Unlike in the previous games, you'll get to choose your starter Pokemon right before you began the game. Your twin sibling will get the one with the type advantage while Daria will get the one with the type disadvantage.
  • The games involves you joining some sort of organization that is similar to that of a military camp/school and with some slight inspiration to the Galactic Survey Corp from Pokemon Legends Arceus as they both also involves around exploration. The goal is built up an army and fight against gym leaders who all have their own armies as well and if you defeat eight of them, you get to battle at the Grand Colosseum (AKA the Pokemon League).
  • Depending on each version, the organization you are in will be named by the version you are playing. Both Daria and Carlos are part of your organization while your twin sibling is in the opposite organization from the different version. Professor Carob will be the teacher of your organization.
  • To built up an army, you can battle and defeat certain NPC trainers, and completing sidequests for NPCs; there might be other ways, but that's all I know so far.

To be continued

More info
  • While still on the topic of armies, the games will feature a new mode of battle called Mass Armed Battle where six of your troops join forces with you to defeat the opossing team. Only leaders can use six Pokemon while the troops can only use three Pokemon. The troops can only face the ones in front of them in battle and never against the leader (unless all of their reminding troops are defeated), but one advantage they all have is that they can switch positions much like with triple battles. The battle ends if one of the leader is defeated.
  • You will also have a base where you meet up with your troops, interact with all of your Pokemon, link players on the internet, and even upgrade your base after beating each gym leaders.
  • As for the gym leaders, they are all version exculxes. For example, the first gym leader in Scarlet named Gindoc uses grass while in Violet, the gym leader named Arcana uses bug types instead. One thing to note is that you don't just battle them right away. Instead, you must complete their request before you can battle them such as searching around a forest for specific items. Gym battles will take place in arenas known as Gym Colosseums.
  • Another new mechanic is something related to the blue stars from the Japanese logo. The mechanic here will feature the these stars that turns them into elemental weapons known as Star Equip which acts very similar to Z-Moves back in gen VII, but with mix of Mega Evolution thrown in as well. These weapons gives your Pokemon a third type to go along with the use of their powers; these include a fire sword (fire-type), grass arrow (grass-type), and a bubble rod (water-type). You'll get these from gym leaders you fought, but there's also those you can only get by searching or completeing certain requests. The person who is researching them is named Professor Olive who is also a colleague of Carob and long time friend of Lucia.

To be continued

More info
  • In battle, your Pokemon uses Star Equip for about three times until it eventually runs out. Additionally, there's also Star Equips (known as Star Forms) that can only be used for certain Pokemon such as the Starter Pokemon's final evolutions and even change their appearances as well. Examples include Beedrill having saber-like stingers for arms and a more sharper pair of wings (bug/poison/steel), Lucario with armored fists and a suit that has glowing spots (fighting/steel/psychic), and Treevent holding a wooden rod and wearing a robe that makes it look like a wizard (grass/ghost/dark).
  • The games will feature two villain groups (both are inclusive to both versions). One is Team Crash which are a group of former members of various camp/school organizations that all wanted to rebel against them for what they believe to be unfair towards them and they all seems to hate Pokemon Trainers; they're yet another Skull/Yell group. The second villains are the more major ones; they are a group of upper-class students from an elite school called Occultus Eques Academia; they are said to be mixture of knights and magicians (hence the school name) and the school itself to have a fantasy feel to it. The students are hostile towards what they described as a bunch of "interior commoners" ruining a perfect society and plans to turn Sanimo into a plutocracy where they can rule over the lower-class using Star Equips as their power. Although the Occultus Eques will play a huge importance to the story, you'll fight Team Crash more often than them.
  • Another character who is very important to the story is a mysterious young girl who wears a carnival mask over her face. She is known as either Roja (Scarlet) or Morada (Violet) depending on each version. You'll battle her several times during your journey.

To be continued

Last info
  • The final evolutions for the starters will have second types that are advantageable against each other, much like with gen VI starters. Sprigatito will have fairy type, Fuecoco will have steel type, and Quaxly will have fighting type.
  • Sprigatito's final evolution resembles that of a masquerade performer that also looks like a knight with a little bit of a princess feel to it.
  • Fuecoco's final evolution is that of a large theropod dinosaur such as a carnotaurus with dark reddish markings that looks like parts of armor and row of molten iron spikes on it's back.
  • Quaxly's final evolution looks like a sailor with wavy patterns on it's "hat" and large feathers on it's arms that looks like sleeves.
  • Some of the new Pokemon includes a Yak Pokemon that looks like a large hedge (grass/ground), a puffin Pokemon that evolves into a skua (ice/flying), a chupacabra-based Pokemon (fire/dark), a grey wolf Pokemon (ice/dark), a luna moth Pokemon with crescent moon patterns on it's wing (bug/fairy), a gerbil Pokemon (normal/grass), a Sleeping Beauty-inspired Pokemon (fairy/psychic), a living tombstone (ghost/rock), and a Tarasque-based Pokemon (dragon/rock).
  • Regional forms have return. Examples are Hawluncha with a flamenco look (fire/fighting), Mr Mime that looks like a jester and evolves into a Harlequin performer (psychic/dark), Tauros that looks like a chianina bull and evolves into a minotaur (steel), and Patrat that looks like a psychic user in a cloak and also has a new third evolution (normal/psychic).
  • The legendary mascots are a large bird (Scarlet) and a mystic horse (Violet) while the third one appears to be a dragon; their types are currently a secret for now.

That's all the info you're getting; see you and good night.

In a final note, the game's story will be far more bigger than the more current ones. Whatever it is probably sounds like something from Black and White. Speaking of which, there's also going to be over 120 new Pokemon in the game. It's not as big as 150 like gen V, but still far bigger than the modern titles.
- - -
One last thing I forgot to say is that there's two new Eeveelutions. One is a ghost type and the other is a dragon type.

Another thing is that the Grand Colosseum will be familiar to the Pokemon league from Sword and Shield. That being said, there's no Elite Four in this game.

And that's everything else so far. Good night!
Sounded believable up until part 4. We already know the mascot legends' types. And I doubt we're getting new Eevee evolutions. Also the military theme feels like it better suits a side game, tbh.

Last edited:
to me it is very exciting that the fake leak writers can't even figure out any ideas about how the open world will work!! :) :) :D

it will be a very new experience that we will have to see for ourselves!!

If its really a military theme, GF better delays the game because of you all know what is going on currently.

Thats why that rumor is probably fake, cuz first off all, children are the target demographic and i doubt many parents will be pleased if their little ones get exposed to war/military in a Pokemon game.

Not to speak about it being a sensitive thing for a lot of people in some countries.

Do we know what time they usually announce presents? I know the presents itself is usually pretty early like 6-7 PST for me but not sure if it’s too late to get it announced today

Do we know what time they usually announce presents? I know the presents itself is usually pretty early like 6-7 PST for me but not sure if it’s too late to get it announced today
It use to be around 9 am EST (10 am with DST). More specifically, I think it was usually announced around or before midnight in Japan.

They've been doing different times for directs/presents lately, though. The more general rule is that it has to be at least 24 hrs in advance I think.

Okay, found another 4chan leak that seems pretty cool yet most likely fake, split into six different parts:

After weeks and weeks of trying contacting an old high school friend of mine who has a relative that works for GF, I finally managed to get some huge info for the gen IX games.
Notice, that I am only going to show only a handful of info as I am forbidden to show the rest of the game.
  • The region is called Sanimo which is the first region since Sinnoh to have more than five letters.
  • Your rivals are Daria, Carlos, and one of the protagonists that you didn't choose. Daria is basically a feminine version of Hau/Hop, Carlos acts like a stereotypical Shonen rival, and finally an interesting note about the unchosen protagonist is that he/she is your twin sibling.
  • Lucia is the region's champion and she also happens to be your older sister.
  • Professor Carob is the professor of the game and is also the older brother of Daria.
  • Unlike in the previous games, you'll get to choose your starter Pokemon right before you began the game. Your twin sibling will get the one with the type advantage while Daria will get the one with the type disadvantage.
  • The games involves you joining some sort of organization that is similar to that of a military camp/school and with some slight inspiration to the Galactic Survey Corp from Pokemon Legends Arceus as they both also involves around exploration. The goal is built up an army and fight against gym leaders who all have their own armies as well and if you defeat eight of them, you get to battle at the Grand Colosseum (AKA the Pokemon League).
  • Depending on each version, the organization you are in will be named by the version you are playing. Both Daria and Carlos are part of your organization while your twin sibling is in the opposite organization from the different version. Professor Carob will be the teacher of your organization.
  • To built up an army, you can battle and defeat certain NPC trainers, and completing sidequests for NPCs; there might be other ways, but that's all I know so far.

To be continued

More info
  • While still on the topic of armies, the games will feature a new mode of battle called Mass Armed Battle where six of your troops join forces with you to defeat the opossing team. Only leaders can use six Pokemon while the troops can only use three Pokemon. The troops can only face the ones in front of them in battle and never against the leader (unless all of their reminding troops are defeated), but one advantage they all have is that they can switch positions much like with triple battles. The battle ends if one of the leader is defeated.
  • You will also have a base where you meet up with your troops, interact with all of your Pokemon, link players on the internet, and even upgrade your base after beating each gym leaders.
  • As for the gym leaders, they are all version exculxes. For example, the first gym leader in Scarlet named Gindoc uses grass while in Violet, the gym leader named Arcana uses bug types instead. One thing to note is that you don't just battle them right away. Instead, you must complete their request before you can battle them such as searching around a forest for specific items. Gym battles will take place in arenas known as Gym Colosseums.
  • Another new mechanic is something related to the blue stars from the Japanese logo. The mechanic here will feature the these stars that turns them into elemental weapons known as Star Equip which acts very similar to Z-Moves back in gen VII, but with mix of Mega Evolution thrown in as well. These weapons gives your Pokemon a third type to go along with the use of their powers; these include a fire sword (fire-type), grass arrow (grass-type), and a bubble rod (water-type). You'll get these from gym leaders you fought, but there's also those you can only get by searching or completeing certain requests. The person who is researching them is named Professor Olive who is also a colleague of Carob and long time friend of Lucia.

To be continued

More info
  • In battle, your Pokemon uses Star Equip for about three times until it eventually runs out. Additionally, there's also Star Equips (known as Star Forms) that can only be used for certain Pokemon such as the Starter Pokemon's final evolutions and even change their appearances as well. Examples include Beedrill having saber-like stingers for arms and a more sharper pair of wings (bug/poison/steel), Lucario with armored fists and a suit that has glowing spots (fighting/steel/psychic), and Treevent holding a wooden rod and wearing a robe that makes it look like a wizard (grass/ghost/dark).
  • The games will feature two villain groups (both are inclusive to both versions). One is Team Crash which are a group of former members of various camp/school organizations that all wanted to rebel against them for what they believe to be unfair towards them and they all seems to hate Pokemon Trainers; they're yet another Skull/Yell group. The second villains are the more major ones; they are a group of upper-class students from an elite school called Occultus Eques Academia; they are said to be mixture of knights and magicians (hence the school name) and the school itself to have a fantasy feel to it. The students are hostile towards what they described as a bunch of "interior commoners" ruining a perfect society and plans to turn Sanimo into a plutocracy where they can rule over the lower-class using Star Equips as their power. Although the Occultus Eques will play a huge importance to the story, you'll fight Team Crash more often than them.
  • Another character who is very important to the story is a mysterious young girl who wears a carnival mask over her face. She is known as either Roja (Scarlet) or Morada (Violet) depending on each version. You'll battle her several times during your journey.

To be continued

Last info
  • The final evolutions for the starters will have second types that are advantageable against each other, much like with gen VI starters. Sprigatito will have fairy type, Fuecoco will have steel type, and Quaxly will have fighting type.
  • Sprigatito's final evolution resembles that of a masquerade performer that also looks like a knight with a little bit of a princess feel to it.
  • Fuecoco's final evolution is that of a large theropod dinosaur such as a carnotaurus with dark reddish markings that looks like parts of armor and row of molten iron spikes on it's back.
  • Quaxly's final evolution looks like a sailor with wavy patterns on it's "hat" and large feathers on it's arms that looks like sleeves.
  • Some of the new Pokemon includes a Yak Pokemon that looks like a large hedge (grass/ground), a puffin Pokemon that evolves into a skua (ice/flying), a chupacabra-based Pokemon (fire/dark), a grey wolf Pokemon (ice/dark), a luna moth Pokemon with crescent moon patterns on it's wing (bug/fairy), a gerbil Pokemon (normal/grass), a Sleeping Beauty-inspired Pokemon (fairy/psychic), a living tombstone (ghost/rock), and a Tarasque-based Pokemon (dragon/rock).
  • Regional forms have return. Examples are Hawluncha with a flamenco look (fire/fighting), Mr Mime that looks like a jester and evolves into a Harlequin performer (psychic/dark), Tauros that looks like a chianina bull and evolves into a minotaur (steel), and Patrat that looks like a psychic user in a cloak and also has a new third evolution (normal/psychic).
  • The legendary mascots are a large bird (Scarlet) and a mystic horse (Violet) while the third one appears to be a dragon; their types are currently a secret for now.

That's all the info you're getting; see you and good night.

In a final note, the game's story will be far more bigger than the more current ones. Whatever it is probably sounds like something from Black and White. Speaking of which, there's also going to be over 120 new Pokemon in the game. It's not as big as 150 like gen V, but still far bigger than the modern titles.
- - -
One last thing I forgot to say is that there's two new Eeveelutions. One is a ghost type and the other is a dragon type.

Another thing is that the Grand Colosseum will be familiar to the Pokemon league from Sword and Shield. That being said, there's no Elite Four in this game.

And that's everything else so far. Good night!
This sounds too good to be true

For me it does not really make sense. But I have to admit it matches the colors.
But it still could be 2 small blocks that looks like 1 because the image is blurry.
And another point is that I don't think Khu would feature Hisuian forms in a Gen9 pokedex leak since it is heavily implied that they are only obtainable by using HOME.
They still have to be available to be in the game, though. That's kind of the rule of Dexit.

Qwilfish and Overqwil are the only ones who reasonably fit in that slot. There isn't any other Water/Poison line with a Dark/Poison evo that matches that lineup (or in general, I'm pretty sure), so a final evo block on top of a final evo block is kind of the foregone conclusion. And I think it makes sense, Overqwil evolves from Qwilfish but regular Qwilfish doesn't evolve- using two full-size blocks does seem like the tidiest way to indicate that.

I think we can assume all hisuian forms will be in, so they can be in a game with a competitive format.
Voltorb does seem to be missing- I've tried seeing that Blissey spot as anything else so many times to get it to fit but it's not Normal/Flying, which is the closest match between Magneton and Voltorb. And it's not yellow, so it couldn't be Voltorb itself.

I think most of Hisui's pokemon are definitely in, but not sure about all of them.

This sounds too good to be true

It feels a little too detailed to be fake, but some of that stuff is really pushing the limits of believability for a mainline Pokemon game. I wonder if its a real leak with fake bits added?

I mean, thats literally rehash from Sword and Shield, but this time its your sibling instead of the rivals.
Idk, there's something special about it being related to the player specifically.

It's not often the games delve into the player families. It's usually just you and the mom. Was Norman the last time we had a substantial non mom relative?

Idk, there's something special about it being related to the player specifically.

It's not often the games delve into the player families. It's usually just you and the mom. Was Norman the last time we had a substantial non mom relative?
I would argue Norman is one of the few substantial relatives at all, usually the moms dont have much character or personality (some exceptions though) and dont really appear past the start of the game

Back
Top Bottom