• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

yeah it seems p clear at this point at least imo that his insults at centro are generally still riddles

Do you know any bipedal species of cats, though? XD Typhlosion, Sceptile and Charizard are all based on creatures that normally stand up.
Most cats are capable of standing up for a few seconds on their own with no support. Look up standing cat it's more common then you think. It literally could just be a short animation of it standing up and then sitting back down.

Most cats are capable of standing up for a few seconds on their own with no support. Look up standing cat it's more common then you think. It literally could just be a short animation of it standing up and then sitting back down.
As a cat owner and someone who's referenced such poses for art before- I know. But I doubt they'll be pulling a Purrloin on a fully evolved starter.

For the riddle i think the titan region might be referring to hoenn since that's where the legendary titans are from, so a regional form of a chicken from hoenn...you can see where im going with this

So as usual I'm having a lot of trouble parsing Khu's English-- it sounds like the olive branch riddle is for the feminine Pokemon (which is probably Smolive since it won the poll and also duh) and the Tapu Koko riddle is for an object monster?

So as usual I'm having a lot of trouble parsing Khu's English-- it sounds like the olive branch riddle is for the feminine Pokemon (which is probably Smolive since it won the poll and also duh) and the Tapu Koko riddle is for an object monster?
He said that Smoliv isn't the waifumon that he was referring to in the poll... and I guess the 3-stage riddle is for the objectmon? Which I think may be Smoliv, considering he quoted the comment he made about Smoliv not being the waifumon he was referring to?

I'm honestly confused too and hope he will clarify.

He added a comment to it- suppose we gotta figure out what the English riddle is.

LtnjEew.png

The chinese part on the olive riddle has a word meaning chicken indeed, however this word has also a pejorative meaning in slang (check wiktionary), that can be associated with "waifu". In English and more public forum-friendly way to translate it would be "chick". So the riddle is litterally just saying Smoliv will evolve into a waifumon and will have 5 (black?) olives.

Back
Top Bottom