• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

I would die of happiness if Sprigatito went puss in boots, not gonna lie. Would be so cute. And maybe people would stop drawing the cat as a pot head. THE CATNIP JOKE IS RIGHT THERE WHY YOU PICKING THE ROTTEN LOW HANGING FRUIT THAT HIT THE GROUND??

Have you tried an actual flamethrower?
You're right I should be using Charizard.

Y'all be over here hurtin poor Incineroar's feelings.

Go on and hate Cinderace though. Bland ass bunny.

Also if Sprigatito becomes hilariously femenine when it evolves it will be the first time I hope my luck stays poor and I get a male starter. Because good lord the troll energy. chefs kiss
Nah cinderace is the best bunny and if any of you try to hurt my son it'll be one Pyro ball aimed at your heads yeet

1655083899761.png

Back
Top Bottom