• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Okay the fact that centro is apparently a girl now is making the stuff he says all the more creepy. Dude himself needs to go outside and touch some grass. Maybe find jesus. maybe fall in a black hole.
I think Centro is a group of people. I mean they always use "We"

A coin just....I fail to see how it can really work as an objectmon. I don't even like objectmon to begin with.

Yeah but he referred to centro as a girl in the last three things. Shudder. Creep-o.

Also give me mimic chest monster pokemon. xD
He's just been emasculating Centro off-and-on lately. It's meh but... it's Khu, so whatever. Way past expecting him to act like a nice and respectable person.

I mean technically we already have 2 Mimic like pokemon, Voltorb like was said above but we also have Galarian Stunfisk in Gen 8 (Granted that was for like, a single cave). So a third one isn't impossible.

Back
Top Bottom