• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Yeah, he definitely blocked me. Only thing I can assume is it's because of the "nice and respectable" comment because otherwise I've basically been defending him nonstop. I don't even care about his beef with Centro? If he wants to trashtalk that guy, by all means. I just obviously don't expect him to be an upstanding citizen about it.

Weird!!! You’re an amazing person, why would he block you :|
I dunno, but it's bugging me. XD I thought I've been nice.

Hell, if he doesn't like me posting screenshots or helping out Reddit or something, he could tell me and I'd stop. Especially if it's Reddit. I don't know why I help Reddit with anything.

I'M LAUGHING SO FUCKING HARD WHAT
that means "God knows what you did"

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220613-002358_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220613-002358_Chrome.jpg
    260.9 KB · Views: 138
I feel so special. =) //notreally

He's gotta accept me following him again, but it's probably buried in amongst a shitton of other requests considering how popular he is, so I guess I'll just have to wait.

Ah, looks like he posted something else in response to my tweet- can someone grab it for me? That or someone else blocked me from viewing their stuff.

Last edited:
If he really is watching this thread I wonder of he's constantly watching many forums leak threads. This man is omnipotent. He is big brother watching us feed on his bread crumbs xD
I'm sure he's watching PokeLeaks complain about him constantly instead of posting anything constructive. Wouldn't be surprised if he's peeked over at Serebii and Resetera too- I've looked over in those places, myself, but conversation there never seemed interesting.

=I ...now I'm being followed by Khu but still can't see his posts- well this is a rollercoaster.

Last edited:
Weird and gross Khu stuff aside, a coin that possibly evolves into a treasure chest makes perfect sense for this game.

The teaser trailer has treasure and coins and generally gave a classic adventure vibe. And PLA had crates that also show up on the beaches in SV, so there are non-PokéBall ways of displaying items on the ground nowadays.

A coin that evolves into a treasure chest mimic makes perfect sense.

Weird and gross Khu stuff aside, a coin that possibly evolves into a treasure chest makes perfect sense for this game.

The teaser trailer has treasure and coins and generally gave a classic adventure vibe. And PLA had crates that also show up on the beaches in SV, so there are non-PokéBall ways of displaying items on the ground nowadays.

A coin that evolves into a treasure chest mimic makes perfect sense.
I swear, if it doesn't evolve into a mimic, I am gonna sadface so hard.

Back
Top Bottom