• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Exactly! The drama and all seems like a shield to ward off spies and limit the spread. I mean, he definitely hates Centro, but I think the public extent might be exaggerated.
I kind of get the impression he's lashing out because he thinks everyone hates him. Sometimes jerks just want to be appreciated or acknowledged.

At this point Khu looks like a superstar and we look like a group of paparazzi trying to catch any possible hint at new info from his posts.
Haha- well twitter is 10x worse about it than we are. XD

6jkzpd.jpg

6jl021.jpg

It is drastically different vibes. XD

Not bashing Twitter, mind you, just portraying the intense difference.

I really don't get the impression that he's a jerk at all. His insults towards Centro are so over the top that I don't know how anyone takes them seriously. The way I see it, his insults are just a watermark. Centro is a group of people, isn't it? It's the same Centro as the news site, right? Besides, everyone hated Centro and made fun of them long before Khu did.

Khu's riddles usually are pretty straight forward, (regardless of what some might say, the riddle is always obvious once its solved), he provides plenty of follow up and extra info, he'll deconfirm theories that are wrong, he gives recognition to theories that are right or partially right, and as we've seen these past few days, he is willing to answer smaller questions right out. All things considered, we probably have as much info as with the Ben Affleck leak, but we'll get even more as time goes on which is exciting.

I personally like that he spaces stuff out. I prefer having something to look forward to over a large info dump.

I just wish I was a little smarter. I've been staring at the hexadecimal riddle all day; trying to figure out what else is hidden in it. I just keep coming back to my original theory that it's Quagsire because the hex colors ignore/skip over 3 and 5, but I don't know if that's the right answer. It doesn't feel completely right, and I don't have a twitter to ask him. Also, I wonder if anyone has asked him if this game has some sort of "camp" or "refresh" equivalent or if it's just Legends, where you can have them out in the overworld with minimal interaction.

If I didn't know better I'd say you had a crush on him :lapras: (jk obvously, lol)
Good thing you know better. >=P

I actually just feel good knowing that my people judgement hasn't randomly gone off the rails because normally I wouldn't be defending people who act all rude and arrogant as people perceive him to be, but I think my instincts pulled through this time because his behavior has never really rubbed me wrong. Honestly was starting to wonder what was wrong with me. XD

Yeah I'm glad to know khu's not really that bad of a person. I'll be nicer in my words. points at khu And that's not because I know you're here now. Boiiiiiii!!!

I just naturally jump on people when I think they're bullying someone. ...Got me bullied in high school actually. Who bullies someone in art class???

Yeah I'm glad to know khu's not really that bad of a person. I'll be nicer in my words. points at khu And that's not because I know you're here now. Boiiiiiii!!!

I just naturally jump on people when I think they're bullying someone. ...Got me bullied in high school actually. Who bullies someone in art class???
XD I mean, I had some pretty awful people in some of my art classes. Artists can be awfully prone to thinking they're better than you and letting you know it, especially when they're on honors.

XD I mean, I had some pretty awful people in some of my art classes. Artists can be awfully prone to thinking they're better than you and letting you know it, especially when they're on honors.
Writers, too. Especially fanfic writers. Some crazy girl started accusing me of being a domestic abuser because I told her that her OC character was actually a rather bad person. I mean trying to fistfight some poor boy who found himself "pregnant" with the egg of an evil demon because she was jealous of the attention he was getting from her family who was trying to save his life. Okay, I get being pissed off because somebody didn't like your author avatar, and admittedly I was a little too direct with my criticism but yikes ... with how she reacted you'd think I killed a baby Togepi and wore its shell as a hat.

Last edited:
Funny story. I royally pissed off a bunch of girls in one of my art classes because one of them- a good artist, honor roll, super popular- got paint on a dress she had bought in France and she and her friends in the class all rushed to the sink at once to wash it out. And I couldn't help myself, I burst out in a laugh at the super girly girl freakout.

Still not sure why you would wear something like that to an art class.

Anywho, getting back to the topic of leaks- I'm gonna try to focus on making a new pokedex chart. Got ideas for a handy key and all, to mark the ones from the pokedex icon, ones seen in the trailers, some that Khu's hinted at... just a matter of feeling not-sick enough to work on it. =( All day I've been feeling like the heat in my house decided to reside in my face. Ugh.

Back
Top Bottom