• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

....this looks a lot sadder than I thought it would.

Still have work to do on it but these are all the known past pokemon in the region so far as have been confirmed either by the trailers/website, Khu directly or indirectly, or were identified in his pokedex thumbnail.

Oh, not counting new regional variants, though. That's part of the work still left to be done.

j0n74kr.png

I still don’t understand why Charizard is appearing without its companions again. At least pair it up with with two other starters from different regions instead of just having it by its lonesome.

Say, can anyone ask Khu if there’s other past starters in the Pokédex besides Charizard? I don’t have a Twitter account.

We don’t actually know that the other Kanto starters are not in SV. We only know that Khu has seen that Charizard is in the game, and that’s what they have seen is INCOMPLETE.

Khu could have just seen Charizard on a trainer’s team or in a route, or the data for a route, or something. They don’t yet have a complete list of what is and is not in SV.

I still don’t understand why Charizard is appearing without its companions again. At least pair it up with with two other starters from different regions instead of just having it by its lonesome.

Say, can anyone ask Khu if there’s other past starters in the Pokédex besides Charizard? I don’t have a Twitter account.
I could ask, but I honestly rather let him reveal at his own pace. XD
Also hoping he'll give us another peek at that icon soon.

We don’t actually know that the other Kanto starters are not in SV. We only know that Khu has seen that Charizard is in the game, and that’s what they have seen is INCOMPLETE.

Khu could have just seen Charizard on a trainer’s team or in a route, or the data for a route, or something. They don’t yet have a complete list of what is and is not in SV.
Also this, yes. He pretty much said that he was still updating it, and Venonat and Gengar weren't even in the bit that we could see when they should have been, so that says a bit about how much might have been missing from what he had compiled at that point.

...side note, I thought Kanto looked like it had substantially more pokemon than the other regions. Realized that's mostly just Eevee's fault. Damnit Eevee.

Just realised that 7/8 of the region's name has the letter O in it. Too much to say that it's a coincidence?

Speaking of region name, I can't help but think about the reason why they didn't reveal it last trailer. As much as the 2 different names theory is possible, I hope it's not true. It'd be weird to have separate names for basically the same region.

Just realised that 7/8 of the region's name has the letter O in it. Too much to say that it's a coincidence?

Speaking of region name, I can't help but think about the reason why they didn't reveal it last trailer. As much as the 2 different names theory is possible, I hope it's not true. It'd be weird to have separate names for basically the same region.
It's more like 6.5/9

I think you're forgetting Hisui. And Unova's Japanese name didn't have an "O" sound.

Honestly, witholding the region name almost just feels like an oversight.

Or maybe it's just because the whole 100% open world will be a big part of advertising so they are waiting to do some kind of overview trailer.

....this looks a lot sadder than I thought it would.

Still have work to do on it but these are all the known past pokemon in the region so far as have been confirmed either by the trailers/website, Khu directly or indirectly, or were identified in his pokedex thumbnail.

Oh, not counting new regional variants, though. That's part of the work still left to be done.

j0n74kr.png
This image convinces me even more we need to go back to the pixel art Pokemon party sprites, the PLA mons stand out like a sore thumb!

Khu did have an account here years ago if I recall correctly, around after gen 7 but a year or so before Sw/Sh (back when pokesirena or w/e - the one fake leaker with the jinx avi used to be really active in threads here)

Given Khu implied he didn't want to spoil too much of the game/new mons but has already discussed quite a bit (he's teased what. . like, starter evos, lechonk evo, about 9 waifu/husbando lines, a few regional forms, the regional bug, multiple objectmon, etc I'm pretty optimistic this will be a hefty gen when it comes to new pokemon. When he said "tons of cool designs" he probably quite literally meant "tons".

This image convinces me even more we need to go back to the pixel art Pokemon party sprites, the PLA mons stand out like a sore thumb!
As an avid shiny hunter, I disagree.

As a maniac with a spreadsheet that tracks every type combo and who had to rely on fan sprites to fill in the Hisui pokemon; I do hope they come back in some form.

So far I think we've had as guesses:

• Me
  • Oriden
And now I call Lemma to the stand!!

Also, uh, I've heard rumors that there's a Nintendo Direct on the 29th, so could it be possible that there's a Pokémon Direct...before??

I call Geebraprint to the stand. Was the only one who said Fuecoco3 was fake with arguments even.

Back
Top Bottom