• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Definitely a purposeful play on the Japanese title of Spirited Away with the Japanese one. It says “Centro and Cen-chicken’s Spiriting Away” (Japanese Spirited Away title is “Sen and Chihiro’s Spiriting Away”).

Similar to how Yubaba takes some kanji from Chihiro’s name to turn it into Sen, Khu replaced and added more katakana to Centro to change the “tro” to “niwatori” (chicken).

Don’t ask me what it means riddle-wise though. Lol
....dragon!

Haku's a river spirit! Water/Dragon!

Water/Dragon Wooper line? Sure

I don't like that line at all, but maybe an update would change my mind.

It would fit perfectly with El Drac ("the Dragon") too-

2b911771-6eaa-43df-8ed1-da3667382146_32170968002_d8fa88961e_k.jpg

El Drac looks so Quagsire-like it's impossible to write it off.

I personally feel like it would be 3 stage mon with wooper evolving into RF of Quagsire and then a new evo.
If it were a regional evolution, I think they would do it like Zigzagoon and have Wooper also be a regional variant.

Khu's new riddle involves debugging a C++ program- anyone here know C++?

Code:
#include <iostream>
using namespace std;

int JAPANESE_MAXSIZE = 5;
int board[5][5] = {{0, 1, 1, 0, 1}, {0, 0, 0, 0, 0}, {0, 1, 0, 1, 0}, {0, 1, 1, 0, 0}, {0, 0, 0, 1, 100}};
int puppymove[4][2] = {{1,0}, {0,1}, {-1,0}, {0,-1}};
char smell[5][5];

int piss(int puppy_x, int puppy_y){
  if (puppy_x == JAPANESE_MAXSIZE && puppy_y == JAPANESE_MAXSIZE)
    return board[puppy_x][puppy_y];
  smell[puppy_x][puppy_y] = "s";
  for(int i = 0; i < 4; i++){
    int x = puppy_x + puppymove[i][0]; int y = puppy_y + puppymove[i][1];
    if(board[x][y] != 1 && smell[x][y] == 0){
      // 俺のわんちゃんはプログラミングバトルの序盤から積極的に攻めた。
      cout << "Centro is finding its way. It pisses at (" << x << ", " << y << ")." << endl;
      int find = piss(x, y);
      if(find >=0)
        return find;
    }
  }
  return -1;
}

int main() {
  int find = piss(0, 0);
  if (find == 100)
    cout << "You win! Eat daddy's shit." << endl;
  else
    cout << "You lose! Lick your own urine" << endl;
  return 0;
}

He said the number of bugs in the code is the number of new bug lines in SV.

If it were a regional evolution, I think they would do it like Zigzagoon and have Wooper also be a regional variant.
points towards Mime jr., G- Mr. Mime, Mr. Rime
I'm not saying that you exempted the idea that there isn't any existing line like that.

I'm not sure about Wooper but I'm leaning towards Quagsire getting RF. Water/Ground RFriddle need not imply that wooper will/will not get RF even if Quagsire gets one. And this metal ball riddle has been posted in New Poke month so Quagsire RF would get an evo.
Wooper looks so basic that it not need a RF, but it is also part ground too so might even get RF.

Khu's new riddle involves debugging a C++ program- anyone here know C++?

Code:
#include <iostream>
using namespace std;

int board[5][5] = {{0, 1, 1, 0, 1}, {0, 0, 0, 0, 0}, {0, 1, 0, 1, 0}, {0, 1, 1, 0, 0}, {0, 0, 0, 1, 100}};
int puppymove[4][2] = {{1,0}, {0,1}, {-1,0}, {0,-1}};
char smell[5][5];

if (puppy_x == JAPANESE_MAXSIZE && puppy_y == JAPANESE_MAXSIZE)
  smell[puppy_x][puppy_y] = "s";
    if(board[x][y] != 1 && smell[x][y] == 0){
      cout << "Centro is finding its way. It pisses at (" << x << ", " << y << ")." << endl;
      int find = piss(x, y);
      if(find >=0)
        return find;
    }
  }
  return -1;
}

int main() {
  int find = piss(0, 0);
  if (find == 100)
  else
  return 0;
}

He said the number of bugs in the code is the number of new bug lines in SV.

Here is a possible solution (not sure yet if it is the most optimized one):
Code:
#include <iostream>
using namespace std;

int puppymove[4][2] = {{0,1}, {1,0}, {-1,0}, {0,-1}};
char smell[5][5];

if (puppy_x == JAPANESE_MAXSIZE-1 && puppy_y == JAPANESE_MAXSIZE-1)
  smell[puppy_x][puppy_y] = 's';
    if(board[x][y] != 1 && smell[x][y] == 0 && x < JAPANESE_MAXSIZE && y < JAPANESE_MAXSIZE){
      int find = piss(x, y);
      if(find >=0)
        return find;
    }
  }
  return -1;
}

int main() {
  int find = piss(0, 0);
  if (find == 100)
  else
  return 0;
}
l. 6 : Puppy needs to try going right first, instead of down first. (to be honest it feels like cheating, in a real maze you should be able to go back, which looks like it is not the intent here because of the "smell" variable)
l.10: Board is 5x5 but items are counted from 0, so you are at the edges of the board at the coordinates (4,4).
l.12: Not sure it counts but the code does not work with double quotes, I replaced it with single quotes.
l. 15: These are the conditions to try another move or not. Being on the edges of the board was missing.

For a little bit of more context:
It's a 5x5 board where you start at (0,0) on the upper left, and need to finish at (4,4) on the lower right. The board has obstacles and you can't cross the same square twice.
The puppy has four moves: going down, up, right or left. Each move is tested in a certain order, considering the obtacles, the edges of the board and if puppy has already smelled the square.

Edit:
Maybe a better answer here: https://twitter.com/SomerTheories/status/1539227331293859841/photo/1
That allows going back.
Still 4 bugs, though.

Last edited:
Does Khu realise Centro isn't an individual, it's a group of people who run that account?

I'm getting tired of reading Khu's super vague "riddles" and their 4chan-like immaturity towards the community. Makes me miss Corocoro.

I am autistic and Khu using autistic as a derogatory insult was wrong on so many levels. (sorry to bring this topic up, it's been on my mind)

Khu was also the one to screenshot my reddit comment and share it to their followers, to which some of their followers were calling me "dumb" for even entertaining the possibility that the sprigatito final evo leak might've been real - yes, I know now it's fake. Another follower called me a "narcissist with an obsession" Lol wat? My only saving grace is that Khu cropped out my username but the post is easy enough to find on reddit anyway.

My point was Khu could've avoided this whole mess by simply responding, "Fake" like they tweeted "Fanart" to the Fuecoco Fairy final evo leak, but instead, Khu seemed to get angry at how viral the "leak" was getting, annoyed at people not realising it is fake and use autistic as an insult.

Last edited:
Here is a possible solution (not sure yet if it is the most optimized one):
Code:
#include <iostream>
using namespace std;

int puppymove[4][2] = {{0,1}, {1,0}, {-1,0}, {0,-1}};
char smell[5][5];

if (puppy_x == JAPANESE_MAXSIZE-1 && puppy_y == JAPANESE_MAXSIZE-1)
  smell[puppy_x][puppy_y] = 's';
    if(board[x][y] != 1 && smell[x][y] == 0 && x < JAPANESE_MAXSIZE && y < JAPANESE_MAXSIZE){
      int find = piss(x, y);
      if(find >=0)
        return find;
    }
  }
  return -1;
}

int main() {
  int find = piss(0, 0);
  if (find == 100)
  else
  return 0;
}
l. 6 : Puppy needs to try going right first, instead of down first.
l.10: Board is 5x5 but items are counted from 0, so you are at the edges of the board at the coordinates (4,4).
l.12: Not sure it counts but the code does not work with double quotes, I replaced it with single quotes.
l. 15: These are the conditions to try another move or not. Being on the edges of the board was missing.

For a little bit of more context:
It's a 5x5 board where you start at (0,0) on the upper left, and need to finish at (4,4) on the lower right. The board has obstacles and you can't cross the same square twice.
The puppy has four moves: going down, up, right or left. Each move is tested in a certain order, considering the obtacles, the edges of the board and if puppy has already smelled the square.
=D Good work! I'm seeing others say around twitter that they're finding four errors too, so I think we're looking at four new bug lines for SV.

Back
Top Bottom