• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

"F means Fake"- it's the F in the other meaning for RF in regards to Diglett. Regional Fake.
I may be grasping straws here, but I think it means the regional forms will be like robotic clones of the orignals. I guess it could also relate to the gimmick, too. Either that or there are no regional forms, but we know this isn't true because of some earlier riddles.

I may be grasping straws here, but I think it means the regional forms will be like robotic clones of the orignals. I guess it could also relate to the gimmick, too. Either that or there are no regional forms, but we know this isn't true because of some earlier riddles.
Oh Gods, I hope none of that will be the case.

This is all really vague.

FWFrSUCWAAAjBpH.jpeg

Khu hid the "F means Fake" message in a Centro insult on the image.

So this whole time, the "answer" was staring at us in the face.

If people had fun during this riddle, discussing with one another about trying to decode the riddle, more power to them.

For me, in the beginning, sure, it was fun, exciting even. As the days went on, it became frustrating, humiliating and for what? I thought we were going to get a hint at a new Pokémon or a hint at the shape of Fuecoco's final form.

"F MEANS FAKE" means literally nothing. It poses more questions than it does answers.

Does this mean "Regional Fakes" (if Regional is what R stands for) is a term they actually use in Scarlet & Violet games?

Man, I miss Corocoro scans so much. Those days were so fun.

If he could leave the Centro insults out of the riddles, that'd be great too. He has a strange unhealthy obsession with Centro and vulgar topics.

Just to clarify, I'm not a prude and I can handle a funny joke, just his "jokes" (let's just call them what they really are - insults) are not funny. I think it's inappropriate for him to dress up his "riddles" with "jokes" about virginity, peeing, pooping and other derogatory statements.

It's like, dude, you do realise you're dressing up your riddles with offensive content, riddles that supposed to be hiding leaks for a Pokémon game, whom the main target audience are children? (Yes, I am aware adults play the game too, I am one myself, having grown up playing Pokémon.)

The only thing “regional fake” means to me is something like Mimikyu— either it’s a monster that looks like it’s a regional Diglet but actually isn’t/it’s in disguise, or it’s a regional Mimikyu that’s dressed as Diglet.

From what I saw on Twitter, most people interpret the crocodile teaser as Fuecoco3 being a mix of chicken and crocodile. But what if we should focus on the news the image is from: a chicken RIDING a crocodile to cross a river.
Maybe this teaser means all final starters will be rideable (or have a special form for it) like the legendaries.

The text may be the standard insult towards centro, represented as the chicken.

Maybe it would be more fun if Khu didn't talk. If he just dropped riddles on us without a word and then disappeared, leaving us to figure out the rest.
That's literally what he did and you guys are still complaining about it.

Oh cool, so I had the answer and I ignored it because I kept reading it as F Mean 'SFAKE' instead of f means fake. I going to crawl in a hole and die now, thanks :)
Oh man, that's worse than me. I was only a step away and kept failing the zigzag. XD

He only meant the Diglett-image back then, didn't he?
Yeah it's only the Diglett.

If he could leave the Centro insults out of the riddles, that'd be great too. He has a strange unhealthy obsession with Centro and vulgar topics.

Just to clarify, I'm not a prude and I can handle a funny joke, just his "jokes" (let's just call them what they really are - insults) are not funny. I think it's inappropriate for him to dress up his "riddles" with "jokes" about virginity, peeing, pooping and other derogatory statements.

It's like, dude, you do realise you're dressing up your riddles with offensive content, riddles that supposed to be hiding leaks for a Pokémon game, whom the main target audience are children? (Yes, I am aware adults play the game too, I am one myself, having grown up playing Pokémon.)
Being inappropriate and for adults is actually the point- it's not about being funny, it's about limiting the spread. News sites can't freely post that kind of content without blurring things out, which makes it harder for Nintendo to track back to him.

Being inappropriate and for adults is actually the point- it's not about being funny, it's about limiting the spread. News sites can't freely post that kind of content without blurring things out, which makes it harder for Nintendo to track back to him.
That’s actually a pretty clever strategy.

Also, regarding the “regional fake” thing, I was thinking something more along the lines of the Galarian Bird trio.

Back
Top Bottom