• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

What I imagine a regional fake diglett looks like:

pokemon-ep31-title.png

Being inappropriate and for adults is actually the point- it's not about being funny, it's about limiting the spread. News sites can't freely post that kind of content without blurring things out, which makes it harder for Nintendo to track back to him.

If Khu wants to limit the spread, why not hide every single “leak” he does behind a cipher instead of using derogatory insults? That’d be way more effective because what news site is gonna spend hours decoding it (spoiler alert: none) and this way, he’d save people “complaining” about him being offensive and he’d actually live up to his Riddler Khu name.

This riddle was actually the first riddle he ever did, I’ll give him props for that, at least. Even if the decrypted answer was lacking in any real substance.

Past leakers have been respectful of others, Khu has shown little respect towards the community, basically gave everyone the middle finger with this latest riddle. People are allowed to feel upset and annoyed. Sorry if people discussing their thoughts regarding Khu bothers you. I thought the Pokémon community was all about celebrating diversity and acceptance of others, unless you’d rather have an echo chamber of people constantly praising Khu?

If so, then count me out.

I've been told that a leaker for... I think it was the Transformers fandom?... did something similar but with putting the N-word on everything. So I'm glad at least that Khu doesn't do that.

So the N-word is the limit for you but Khu using autistic as an insult is not?

What about when Khu used the term “loose v*gina” or “her p*ssy is getting darker” on a photo of a black singer? Many pointed out the racial connotations this had but hardcore Khu supporters just hand waved them off. Khu may not have said the N-word then but he may as well did with the disgusting stuff he wrote.

Last edited:
If Khu wants to limit the spread, why not hide every single “leak” he does behind a cipher instead of using derogatory insults? That’d be way more effective because what news site is gonna spend hours decoding it (spoiler alert: none) and this way, he’d save people “complaining” about him being offensive and he’d actually live up to his Riddler Khu name.
I believe what you are describing are riddles. Riddles that we have been cracking. Riddles that news sites report on once we decode them?

Anyway, I'm just telling you why the vulgarities are there. I'm not about to get in it in regards to how people feel about Khu because people have brought it up a million times and it's really gotten old.

So if it were really "regional fake" does that mean we would have artificial Pokémon, modified by humans? Or genetically altered.

I'm just telling you why the vulgarities are there.

Ok cool and I’m just telling you that I don’t think the vulgarities need to be there. At all.

But it looks like we’ll have to agree to disagree.

we would have artificial Pokémon, modified by humans? Or genetically altered.

I think so! Miraidon seems to be hinting at this!

From what I saw on Twitter, most people interpret the crocodile teaser as Fuecoco3 being a mix of chicken and crocodile. But what if we should focus on the news the image is from: a chicken RIDING a crocodile to cross a river.
Maybe this teaser means all final starters will be rideable (or have a special form for it) like the legendaries.

The text may be the standard insult towards centro, represented as the chicken.
Reportedly the text says 'I have no idea', so at least it's not an insult.

The guesses I've seen are that it's a hybrid of some sort or that the crocodile gets a crest like a rooster upon evolving. The latter would make sense as he did have an image about what feature would change as it evolved and that part of the head was one of them. I also could see it being a nod to it being rideable like the legendaries depending on what the three evolve into as you could easily get a rideable Sprigatito3, Fuecoco3, and Quaxly3 out of them with the right concept.

Reportedly the text says 'I have no idea', so at least it's not an insult.

The guesses I've seen are that it's a hybrid of some sort or that the crocodile gets a crest like a rooster upon evolving. The latter would make sense as he did have an image about what feature would change as it evolved and that part of the head was one of them. I also could see it being a nod to it being rideable like the legendaries depending on what the three evolve into as you could easily get a rideable Sprigatito3, Fuecoco3, and Quaxly3 out of them with the right concept.
XD I don't think anyone can actually make out the text. It's too tiny.

XD I don't think anyone can actually make out the text. It's too tiny.
Probably, I just figured it was worth mentioning since I have seen that flying around the rumor mill. :p

Last edited:
I wonder, with the new info we have, if maybe we should reconsider this image:

index.php

If Fuecoco becomes a Cockatrice (still a big if since its just speculation based on the teaser) that means the top left is Fuecoco and not the middle right. And if there is a new cheetah pokemon that could be what middle left refers to and not sprigatito. Or it could be coincidence.

Edit: actually, I think that big cat is a leopard, not a cheetah, so probably not.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom