• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

I think the Future/Past forms speculation is akin to the Armour-evolution theory back during Sw/Sh's marketing cycle, or XY's/SuMo's 'Fusion-forms' (which happened with both Mega's, as well as the Ultra Beasts).

I bet the 'Regional Fake' line means something we haven't considered yet.

i was 1000% metaphysically convinced that image was fake, but, now that you point that out, there is an axolotl on there, and we did just figure out that wooper was almost certain to get an rf, no? so maybe

The Japanese seemed to be off, regarding the image of the supposed Sprigatito evo.

Reference art 'leaks' are not to be trusted anymore.

Am I the only one who just wants 'regional fake' to mean that the whole diglett riddle thing was just a troll and there's nothing about it actually in the game? Because fake pokemon being a thing instead of real regional forms just leaves a rotting taste in my mouth.
Nope, you're not alone. Artificial Pokémon as some kind of mechanic is not something I'd like.

That's why I'm done with those special mechanics like Mega's, Z-moves and Dynamaxing. They're unnecessary and overbloat the meta with burst and take attention away from just the 'normal' Pokémon.

Give me regional forms like how Alola, Galar and Hisui did them.

Nope, you're not alone. Artificial Pokémon as some kind of mechanic is not something I'd like.

That's why I'm done with those special mechanics like Mega's, Z-moves and Dynamaxing. They're unnecessary and overbloat the meta with burst and take attention away from just the 'normal' Pokémon.

Give me regional forms like how Alola, Galar and Hisui did them.
Fully agree. I'd love to play pokémon without these mechanics, just like we were used to before Gen 6.

Am I the only one who just wants 'regional fake' to mean that the whole diglett riddle thing was just a troll and there's nothing about it actually in the game? Because fake pokemon being a thing instead of real regional forms just leaves a rotting taste in my mouth.
I suspect that Regional Fakes are just artificial Regional Forms and probably similar to how Miraidon looks like a manmade version of Koraidon.

I’m 99% sure “regional fake” is quite simply Voltorb, Foongus, Galarian Stunfisk. A fake item aka a mimic.

Diglett is round. This one probably looks like a PokéBall from above, and when you try to pick it up, Diglett springs up out of the ground (hence why the geyser was on the right track) and attacks you for pulling on it.

I’m 99% sure “regional fake” is quite simply Voltorb, Foongus, Galarian Stunfisk. A fake item aka a mimic.

Diglett is round. This one probably looks like a PokéBall from above, and when you try to pick it up, Diglett springs up out of the ground (hence why the geyser was on the right track) and attacks you for pulling on it.
A hypothesis I can get behind.

I wish someone could summarize all the cracked riddles so far (even if there’re not confirmed)

I wish someone could summarize all the cracked riddles so far (even if there’re not confirmed)
I just finished updating my Repository Thread this morning:

Let me know if I overlooked one.

As much as I like the idea of past and future forms I think Khu might actually be saying that this popular fan concept isn't real. It's regional fakes because there are no regional forms or at the very least not in the way fans are thinking.

Back
Top Bottom