• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

This seems much more interesting to me than just some pokemon that mimics something else. So I hope this is correct.
I don't want a replacement of regional forms/evolutions. Also, Miraidon and Koraidon aren't regional variants of each other.

Also: 'In Pokémon Scarlet, you will meet Professor Sada, and in Pokémon Violet, you will meet Professor Turo. Each is carrying out research into certain lore passed down in the region.'

Passed-down lore? Sure doesn't sound like something form/environment-related.

Yeah, regional forms already set a good precedent; Especially Galar (with regional evolutions) and Hisui (with the concept blurring between regional evolutions and regular, new evolutions). The latter also using Pokémon that 'used-to-be'.

This would make past-forms kind of redundant. Having some kind of new form would set a precedent for future generations, with the current one (regional forms) not even at its height yet. It would be unnecessary bloat. Would it also be temporary, like Mega and G-max forms? Or not (like regional evolutions)? Just, ugh.

I don't see it being a good idea, to be honest. Let's stick to 'normal' Pokémon and regional forms, first. Other unique forms are always welcome (Shaymin Sky Forme, Oricorio forms, etc.), don't get me wrong, but to base a whole mechanic-like concept on them, again? No, please. Enough kinds of (temporary) forms.
I am also tired of the generational gimmick. They do literally nothing for me(aside from mega evolutions).

Do not care about human characters at all. The least interesting thing about this series for me

Do not care about human characters at all. The least interesting thing about this series for me
Well.....speaking about human characters, here's a theory, what if a little part of the story is professor Sada is actually from the past (hence her clothing and name) and Professor Turo is actually from the future(hence his clothing and name) and they are trying to use Koraidon and Miriadon to get back to their timelines.

View attachment 161301
Looks like Oriden was right about the image only containing old Pokemon
He was actually directly referring to some work we've been doing over in a leak discord server. =D Analyzing the new preview of the pokedex icon. It's very blurry and thank gawd he said something because it was super helpful.

At this point i am getting more and more convinced Oriden is Khu.
I totally blocked myself on twitter that one time.

XD But no. I am definitely not Khu.

1656302411963.png

this is potentially pretty big info, no?

maybe its like a yin-yang thing like one can't exist without the other or something and they've always been around. Yin/yang might not be the right term but I'm really sleepy and about to go to bed so brain no do thunks good.

And before I hear a 'how could it always exist its too futuristic' need I remind you that stupid liquid metal with a golden lugnut glued to its head with an electric wire for a tail is supposedly from ancient times. Pokemon don't care about ur logic.

Plus rpgs and that whole hyper advanced past civilization. Ooh maybe the two are in a constant cycle of swapping who's past and future because advanced soceities keep eventually collapsing and going back to ye-old rock and stick tech.

My guess is that maybe they're just from separate timelines? Like how Solgaleo and Lunala seemed to be from different dimensions/versions of Alola, considering the Altar of the Sunne and Moone, right? Miraidon may have been built in one timeline and Koraidon... I don't know, happened in the other? Maybe it's a split timeline thing- in one, the natural legendary lives and is Koraidon, and in the other timeline he dies and they build Miraidon or something like that.

Back
Top Bottom