• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

View attachment 161323

this is potentially pretty big info, no?

Ok, is Zodiac Cooler a hint??

Could the three types phenomenon be like a zodiac (which often assigns elements/types to different signs) but this would be one sign for each type??

As far as what and when: it could be based on what time of day the Pokemon is born?? or if there is some sort of a year system which allows either years at the same length as our years or ideally multiple years within one year??

i was thinking about this earlier if then some Pokemon would have the same type as one of their actual types, and thinking that wouldn't work as well: but that could bring some sort of special attributes to them!!

It seems complicated but if this was actually the major new unique Pokemon phenomenon of this generation i am sure with enough time and compatible ways to make it really work in the games, they could have created something similar to this!!

Yes..!! i hadn't remembered about that, maybe because it wasn't in the second trailer?? or it was and i also forgot that but i think we would have been talking about it more if so. edit: it wasn't in the second trailer!!

it is especially featured starting at around 1:59 in the first trailer :) :)

We have :wynaut: which is commonly used as a "laugh", do you have any ideas as to what would be good other than that?

Sorry Takoyaki,

My response to this is really belated, but I think mew would make a really good laughing emoji.

3eb271204e2ffb3123a8590047c29c63.gif

Character is from an anime. Her name is Misaka Mikoto. She is an "esper" with electric powers. She is obssessed with a frog and the song is called Frog's Song.
It is believed that this is hinting at an electric/psychic frog
index.php
The Iberian frog has a distinctive call, which is generally produced at night. It sounds like "rao-rao-rao" and is issued at a rate of about three calls per second.¹ Source: Wikipedia
So Electrical Croaker incoming.

Back
Top Bottom