• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Now i am wondering if this is the first generation to include imagery of a type wheel?? i think some strategy guides would usually print a type chart, but specifically a fun and beautiful wheel, i'm not remembering that existing before.

Either way, i think it is a good sign that the three types phenomenon will be a positive addition!!
Or it's simply for decoration. Not everything has to mean something.

Or it's simply for decoration. Not everything has to mean something.
Now i am wondering if this is the first generation to include imagery of a type wheel?? i think some strategy guides would usually print a type chart, but specifically a fun and beautiful wheel, i'm not remembering that existing before.

Either way, i think it is a good sign that the three types phenomenon will be a positive addition!!

Yes :D :) :) I think it's possible it is just a wonderful decoration!! I do want to bump my post though because i'm still curious if this is the first game to have this type of visual creation!!

So that Gen 9 dex (for returning Pokémon) have been deciphered (and we can potentially expect for some more to return in base game, PLUS DLC for even more returning Pokémon).

I’m happy to know that it basically confirms that all the Hisuian forms are returning as well, plus Kalos starters returning?! Heck yeah!

Yeah but i doubt its gonna happen, since we get more Ubisoft stuff for Nintendo tomorrow + we would have known by now if we we would get a Pokemon Presents/Direct or trailer tomorrow.
Wouldn't be the first time they randomly drop a trailer unannounced considering the many stealth Legends trailers. But if it was a Direct/Presents it would have been announced yesterday.

Wouldn't be the first time they randomly drop a trailer unannounced considering the many stealth Legends trailers. But if it was a Direct/Presents it would have been announced yesterday.

We got notified a day earlier for the second trailer though.

But considering we are getting Ubisoft Nintendo news tomorrow, we aren't getting Pokemon news (Since would overshadow the Ubisoft news).

Does that mean Khu has confirmed this version is not a work in progress?

Not including transfer only there's about 230 pokemon here.
Oh, no he hasn't confirmed that it's finished yet. Some things might still be missing. But at this stage, it doesn't look like my magmar is getting in.

If the Kalos starters are back I wonder if that means:
*Battle Bond Greninja will be blocked from transfer, or changed to a regular one
*Mega Evolution is back along with Battle Bond
*Mega Evolution is still gone but Battle Bond Greninja is allowed in

Last edited:
Oh, no he hasn't confirmed that it's finished yet. Some things might still be missing. But at this stage, it doesn't look like my magmar is getting in.
Thanks. I'm mostly happy with this list, but I was hoping for Flygon and Heliolisk. (And a bunch of others. I have too many favorites.)

I find it curious that sableye is here and not mawile. As far as I'm aware, the two have never been separated.

Looks like they’re replacing Clefairy line with the Jigglypuff line. Just like they did in Kalos regional dex. I’m so sad. Clefairy is my favorite Pokémon :(

Guuuuuuys-

AW0MbPY.png

They have fake geysers-

Back
Top Bottom