• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Well even if we don't get a new Presentation tomorrow at least Khu will drop some more info on this guy
Fuecoco.jpeg

At this point, I wouldn't put it past them to just announce a new generation and not give out any more info on it until it's a month out. It probably won't get that bad, but it still doesnt change that new gens will probably have a worse news cycle than the one before it due to all the leaks.

yes :) :) I think this overall sense also that the new games may still be more market-driven than imagination-driven (although SV seems like it will be the latter!!) than what is really possible, caused me to try to invent a new Pokemon idea that it like a new game/anime/manga in one, that people can simply exchange ideas and use their imagination. Our minds and imaginations are incredible phenomena of the real universe!!

My versions of this idea will pale in comparison to everyone else's!! I have wanted to mention it in this thread. Each person is a game/anime/manga studio as well as of course groups of people!! We don't just have to have Scarlet and Violet , we can also have the most incredible new Pokemon creative interactive community to exist at the same time!!

Well even if we don't get a new Presentation tomorrow at least Khu will drop some more info on this guy View attachment 161385

I completely forgot it's like Midnight where Khu lives rn lol

We could actually be getting some info at about 8 p.m. to 12 a.m. depending on when he wakes up lol

Funny how Timezones work

I recently stumbled back upon this old "leak".

Looks like it was posted back in March way before Khu teased regional forms or Dunsparce

Hmm... Wooper AND Dunsparce.

The 2 Pokemon that have been majorly speculated to have Regional Variants :unsure:

Water/Steel Kingler?! That would be the very 1st time since Empoleon, anyone was ever given that Typing!

Also how hilarious would it be to give Arbok a Regional Variant in this Gen when Weezing got one in the Last Gen? :wynaut:

Hmm... Wooper AND Dunsparce.

The 2 Pokemon that have been majorly speculated to have Regional Variants :unsure:

Water/Steel Kingler?! That would be the very 1st time since Empoleon, anyone was ever given that Typing!

Also how hilarious would it be to give Arbok a Regional Variant in this Gen when Weezing got one in the Last Gen? :wynaut:

Personally, I hope that image isn't real, because it would mean that they're screwing Dunsparce the same way they screwed Farfetch'd. All Khu said was to "mark this" at a post wishing that Dunsparce would get an evolution, so I'm hoping it's not a regional form's evolution.

For Wooper, I'm not sure how Poison/Ground would relate to Spirited Away.

The so called "chinese uncle riddler" is back again, and according to 4chan he released a new post. Also there's some people arguing out there that the uncle riddler made the riddles before Khu (to be confirmed). Just to remind you this uncle riddler posted legit info during the Sword and Shield leak season, so he's not a fraud.

1656528878590.png

The so called "chinese uncle riddler" is back again, and according to 4chan he released a new post. Also there's some people arguing out there that the uncle riddler made the riddles before Khu (to be confirmed). Just to remind you this uncle riddler posted legit info during the Sword and Shield leak season, so he's not a fraud.

Well, the stuff on the bottom left is clearly referring to the 5 forms that the legendaries have.

The top left is from a Korean web cartoon called tower of god about a giant tower with 135 floors. The badge is the tranquility badge given by Erika in pokemon masters.

The top right... Ummm. I don't want to comment on it but I find it interesting that it has claydol and bisharp like the image I posted. (Pls no fusion)

Bottom right is a pit stop crew? No guess as to how that relates to the drifloon mini game.

Don't believe anything from the supposed Uncle. Not unless Khu says to as he is our only truly reliable source.

Just because one comment you saw, doesn't mean people on here think Pokemon is better than Zelda or Mario.
I mean, it wasn't just one comment. I distinctly remember how, many pages ago, someone (no idea if it was the same person or not (and, to be honest, not really that relevant either)) claimed that the reason Pokémon generally has its own directs/presentations is so that Pokémon news wouldn't overshadow other Nintendo titles, which made me go like "Whaaaaat?! :lapras:". And I definitely remember some other people on Reddit saying that Pokémon is so big that it made sense for them not to reveal much, so as to not take attention away from other games. But disregarding the popularity and spread of the belief, I just found the thought to be very bizarre and the fact that someone brought it up again just reminded me of how insane I found it to be. And that just made me want to explain why I found it so perplexing.

But this game looks like something new, like they are, after years, giving the people what they ask for. They're actually excited for the first time in years. So am I.
Meh, I'm not too impressed with what I've seen so far. Graphics and aesthetics are still as subpar and unremarkable as SWSH (except, unlike in SWSH, now I can clearly see each pixel that makes up the edge of a character's hair/plumage or the edge of a Pokémon's model), the fact that we're already gonna have a fourth gimmick that's likely gonna be region/gen specific and be disregarded by the time the next games are announced has me rolling my eyes, the open-worldness of the game isn't something that captivates me (and if towns are still gonna be made up of just 2-to-6 buildings and have a whopping population of 10 people, I'm gonna find the vastness of these games to be laughable) and after the disaster that was SWSH's story I really have no fate that this time they'll do anything that would be at least passable.

I might eventually end up getting Scarlet, partially because I love reptiles and Koraidon's design is wonderful, partially because crocodilians are my all-time favorites and I wouldn't mind finally playing a proper Pokémon game where one of them is a starter, and partially because I wouldn't mind having a game to dump some of my GO Pokémon that isn't strictly restricted to just the first 4 gens (or just the first 2 gens, if Let's Go Johto is ever gonna be a thing). Honestly, I've grown apathetic enough with the games, that, at this point, I'm only excited about the new Pokémon and the new concepts (like the the designs and ideas behind the new characters, the looks of the new region and the thoughts behind those aesthetics, the broad strokes of the plot... stuff like that). It's probably why I'm really not bothered at all by leaks at this point.

It looks like it's surfing on some current and simple hypothesis:
The trailer showed a screen split in three with a Noble-like Arena, a battle arena and a racing arena, that might suggest that you need to "climb" different steps/challenges to get the badges. Here represented by the badge at the top of the tower. However, the choice of a Pasio badge is interesting, maybe it suggests that there is less than 8 badges this time, compensated by more complete and longer trials to get them.
We already "know" that legendaries are rideable and have 5 forms. And the most logical hypothesis is having forms for each field (land, water, etc).
With the Pokemon centers looking like gas stations, there is also something going on, the legendaries might not be the only ones rideable. And with an open world, you need some sort of transportation that need to be healed/repaired (and I don't buy the "we get the legendary early in game to travel with it" theory).

The thing kind of new is this particular concept of fusion. It's not really a complete fusion but one Pokemon giving new types (and form) to another one. edit: man-made Pokemon is indeed a more obvious interpretation as said below.

Not sure it really can be trusted. Also, for Swsh, I thought the Affleck leak was the only credible one.

Last edited:
It’s robot variants of existing monsters. The first row is four man made species, the middle row is the existing versions, bottom row is man made variants of them.

The fact that they went so far as to make fanart makes this feel very fake. The old riddler just used existing images for their hints.

You know, as much as some might not like Khu's riddle format, surely we can all agree that his stuff is far more legible than these types of "leaks", right? I mean, what are the top right images even supposed to mean? That there's past and future forms for some Pokémon? That Pokémon fusions are a thing? That artificial forms are gonna be this gen's gimmick?

Also, out of curiosity, how old is this supposed leak? 'Cause, if it's recent, I find the bottom-left part's hints about the Legendaries having forms based on the type of "terrain" they traverse being treated as a noteworthy thing to leak to be pretty funny, since I'm pretty sure a lot of people were already speculating about that being the case since a few days after the second trailer dropped.

The fact that they went so far as to make fanart makes this feel very fake. The old riddler just used existing images for their hints.
They are X Pokemon arts from the fangame Pokemon Xenoverse.
Alternative forms of existing Pokemon from another dimension if I understood well. However I saw a walkthrough video where the Raichu is said to be Surge's one, resurected.

Also, out of curiosity, how old is this supposed leak? 'Cause, if it's recent, I find the bottom-left part's hints about the Legendaries having forms based on the type of "terrain" they traverse being treated as a noteworthy thing to leak to be pretty funny, since I'm pretty sure a lot of people were already speculating about that being the case since a few days after the second trailer dropped.
Yeah, even my bro, who doesn't follow pokemon leaks or even play the games; when I showed him Koraidon, he asked, "why is it a motorcycle?"

Like, thanks captain obvious leaker.

A Robotic Electric/Steel Raichu would be pretty fucking cash ngl

Bonus points if it gets Levitate as an Ability lol

Damn. You know it's a complete dry spell in news today when nothing is said on here after 3 and a half hours.
Tomorrow, June 30th, has the potential to be one of the most memorable days for pokémon fans: will the zodiac theory die? The future of the zodiac theory rests on Fuecoco's shoulders, and I'm kind of afraid of seeing the theory falling apart (I personally believe the zodiac is legit, but Fuecoco represents a serious threat).

Yeah, even my bro, who doesn't follow pokemon leaks or even play the games; when I showed him Koraidon, he asked, "why is it a motorcycle?"
Tell him because its awesome that's why.

Pokemon battles on motorcyclessssss.

Also to possible robot versions of pokemon: Hooray for soulless imitations! My excitement has all of the bounds.

Back
Top Bottom