• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

I haven't seen this shared yet:
KhuTweet.PNG

Sorry for the really low quality, I clipped it from an image...ignore the red circle, I didn't put it there. Khu said he would be trading for all the starters apparently.

I just wanted to share this because it confirms a new doggo.

The so called "chinese uncle riddler" is back again, and according to 4chan he released a new post. Also there's some people arguing out there that the uncle riddler made the riddles before Khu (to be confirmed). Just to remind you this uncle riddler posted legit info during the Sword and Shield leak season, so he's not a fraud.

That's not the Chinese Riddler, for one thing. That's the wrong user icon.

And he only leaked for Sun and Moon, anyway. We didn't really have any credible riddle leaks for SwSh. Pretty much just the Affleck post and I think there was another short one off 4chan that just said that pokemon would grow large.

Considering how Chinese Knockoffs are a thing so common I just giggle when I see them, one could joke China don't care about ANYBODY'S copyright laws. :LOL:

Also possibility of another regional diglett being a thing:

Nooooooooooo no god please nooooooo there are so many more pokemon deserving of that slot than the pokemon who's entire gimmick is you can only see its head.
I mean, what does the rest of it look like underground? Btw, I looked up images on Google on that very thing and got some results that were....well,they were something.

That's not the Chinese Riddler, for one thing. That's the wrong user icon.

And he only leaked for Sun and Moon, anyway. We didn't really have any credible riddle leaks for SwSh. Pretty much just the Affleck post and I think there was another short one off 4chan that just said that pokemon would grow large.
They're saying it's the "chinese uncle" that posted it,not the chinese riddler.

They're saying it's the "chinese uncle" that posted it,not the chinese riddler.
They said "Chinese Uncle Riddler"- the only Chinese Uncle we had who leaked anything in riddles was the one back in Gen 7. He goes by "Uncle Riddler" on the Chinese forum.

Tomorrow, June 30th, has the potential to be one of the most memorable days for pokémon fans: will the zodiac theory die? The future of the zodiac theory rests on Fuecoco's shoulders, and I'm kind of afraid of seeing the theory falling apart (I personally believe the zodiac is legit, but Fuecoco represents a serious threat).
Part of me wants it to die, in order to end the endless discussions on this. However I fear it will not, people will use it as an argument to say the pattern never existed in the first place.

If it's serpentine, maybe more people will understand that the theory implies inspiration and creative freedom, rather than identical matches (because yeah, we know Fennekin is not a dog, thanks). But the discussions will continue.

Meh, none of Khu’s poll answers will kill that stupid theory. Stretching aside, it could be bipedal and have a serpentine body and we wouldn't know because the legs would take precedent. It can't fully die until we actually see what it looks like.
It will never die. I've already seen tons of posts comparing it to bulls/cows and saying it's based off some ancient hooved crocodile. And also pointing out the fact that male crocodiles are called bulls.

You know, I wonder if Tauros will be a regional fake. The bull in this picture is a mechanical bull from the Percy Jackson movie (I think) May also explain why the list of RFs with Quag and Dunsparce didn't include a bull...

Back
Top Bottom