• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

This seems very unlikely to be real, but I'll post it anyway. Feel like it would be too easy for Nintendo to find out who was editing the next trailer and black bag them for this. Also, the voice sounds a little off from the usual announcer. That and I think they mispronounce "battle" as "buttle".

Sooooo did anyone else notice that the video is upside-down and flipped for no reason?

utTKyIa.png

I noticed, but I figured it was the least weird thing about the video.

If it were somehow real, I could theoretically see it as someone's attempt to make the video harder to trace or something silly.
Trace to what? If it was legit, they'd recognize their own audio and program, whether it's upside down or not.

Pretty sure their aim was just to hide their free video-editing software-

1PPSoP4.png

YtFMW0U.png

Trace to what? If it was legit, they'd recognize their own audio and program, whether it's upside down or not.
I'm just not giving much credit to anyone who would theoretically be dumb enough to leak of a video recording of them recording the video in edit. Someone dumb enough to do it is probably dumb enough to think that altering the video somehow covers their tracks.

I'm just not giving much credit to anyone who would theoretically be dumb enough to leak of a video recording of them recording the video in edit. Someone dumb enough to do it is probably dumb enough to think that altering the video somehow covers their tracks.
Besides, the other video leaks we got before were actual clips with game ratings infront of them. As if they were the unedited footage used for the trailer.

I AM STARVED FOR NEWS.

Sorry for the all-caps but the wait is bugging me so much! Does anybody know the earliest date upon which we can likely expect news? I don't even really care what sort of news it is as long as it is something...
Wednesday, if we're very lucky. As trailers had some kind of monthly pattern back in 2019 and wednesdays seem to be popular for them now (although I don't have the exact statistics).

Also; Khu has been remarkably quiet.

Last edited:
Gym leader typing from Khu, Twitter ruins cropping so I will just say it in text
Gym Leader Types 40% with an image of all the Kanto Gym Leaders (Including Koga's daughter I forget the name of and Blue)
Gym Leader Types 50% with an image of all the Johto Gym Leaders
And all the E4 types are repeated, I assume meaning no new E4 type

So presumably 40% of the Kanto Gym leaders share a type with an SV gym leader and half of Johto's

Edit: Also

1656998605651.png

Not in that order, and Champion later this month!

Edit 2: Tweet has a small trick not to fall for apparently

Last edited:
Looks like we missed a Khu post, y'all! It's a followup to the June 18th picture with all the treasures.
1657003574091.png

Since we're in Spain this time around, and this is related to the coin objectmon, it's almost definitely a hint at the Spanish real, also known as pieces of eight. There are six slices here, so maybe you've gotta catch/collect six slices to get a full coin? That'd fit with the traditional Pokémon party size.

There are also a few new tweets:
1657003799296.png

"To make it more clear, one of the gimmicks used in gen 9 was teased, nearly all of the important npcs will use it in game. The other one is the so-called new concept which will also influence battles someway. RFake is also another new concept but more like official teased memes."

1657003827511.png

"The flag thing is a new sys, tho I haven’t teased anything abt it yet, you could also guess how many types that thing is gonna have lol."

1657003849345.png

You know, an open world game needs to involve tons of new syss, gimmicks, concepts and other things to go. Or play what? Do you mind the official being riddlers themselves with trailer 1 and 2?

Looks like we've got somewhere "three types" fits into now! I wonder what that's gonna be...

Khu says he already revealed the region name stealthily. I swear to Giritina if it turns out to be called Centro...
I'm calling it - it's the Titan region, or something similar. Pretending it's the codename is some pretty good stealth. He says he's revealed it specifically "in my mood and in my culture", though...

Back
Top Bottom