• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Serebii.net says that pre-release trailers in July usually come out on like the 7th or the 8th so we could still get a trailer on Friday. Worst-case scenario we just have to wait until the 12th.
Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think we've ever gotten a Friday trailer. There's a slim chance for tomorrow but we'll most like have to wait for next week.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think we've ever gotten a Friday trailer. There's a slim chance for tomorrow but we'll most like have to wait for next week.
We have gotten Friday trailers, yeah. We've actually had trailers on every day of the week, but Tues-Thurs is generally more common.

Any chance at all these are real?
I'm not very tech-savvy, so sorry if I uploaded these wrong.
I get what they were going for with the second one...but I doubt we will ever get such a blatant cut design like that. Especially since the pre-gen 1 cactus always looked like a Pokey.

Making them is OK, it is a creative work like drawing.
But using them to spread rumors of leaks is indeed annoying and just attention-seeking.
Yes. That is what I meant. I mean why go through the trouble of spreading it all over the internet, trying to pass it of as real? Complete waste of time.

Yes. That is what I meant. I mean why go through the trouble of spreading it all over the internet, trying to pass it of as real? Complete waste of time.
Trolls will be trolls. Simple as that.

As someone who's been around since the beginning and saw all the gen 2 fakes that people thought were real...some people just do it for the lolz or to see how gullible everyone is. To them it's not a waste of time as long as they get a rise out of somebody.

I mean it probably won't work here due to everyone knowing about Khu. But elsewhere things like that are probably doing the rounds.

1657152440315.png

I wouldn't expect anything until next week. Let's not kid ourselves and get our hopes up. If nothing next week, then maybe the week after that,and so on and so on.
It would be funny if TPC waited till the month before release to give any more information.

Also the above post makes me think Sada are Turo and trying to date one another.

Based entirely on replies to the tweet seemingly the plot of the movie is that there are two people who live in two different points in time (just a few years apart), who can communicate only through putting letters into a mailbox which somehow I guess sends the letter to the past or future.
No clue what that means for anything but, that's the plot apparently.

Back
Top Bottom