• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Based entirely on replies to the tweet seemingly the plot of the movie is that there are two people who live in two different points in time (just a few years apart), who can communicate only through putting letters into a mailbox which somehow I guess sends the letter to the past or future.
No clue what that means for anything but, that's the plot apparently.
It's a pretty good movie and I recommend watching it- also the anime movie Your Name, which has a similar plot but way more intense.

For the purpose of the riddle, probably better to watch The Lake House, but Your Name is sooooo gooooood.

Come to think of it, I think I might have seen the Lake House or some other movie with a similar plot. It'll be interesting to see how this is incorporated into Pokemon's story.

Also,off topic,but there is a movie that's older about a guy who looks at a pocket watch and goes back in time. I think it's called Somewhere in Time or something. It's actually really good.

What if it's not a romance and it's just some timey wimey stuff? Like we're going to need to decipher letters from the past to stop something from happening in the present.

Or the professor you don't pick gets hit by a car in the present and all those weird letters were from them when the lived in the villa/lab, who knows.

Yeah, I think the main point is not the romance but the communication between two time points.
But I don't see GF going full time travel or butterfly effect. Just time distorsions like PLA.

Also,off topic,but there is a movie that's older about a guy who looks at a pocket watch and goes back in time. I think it's called Somewhere in Time or something. It's actually really good.
Yes, I've seen this movie too. The main character is the OG superman actor.

It's weird. He falls in love with a woman in a painting so he dimensional jumps into the past by wearing old timey clothes and sleeping in an old hotel. I liked the ending.

Similar to the lake house there's also a movie called Frequency about a father and son who are able to communicate across time. through a radio

I know this tweet is last month old, but someone on twitter asked Khu about Mega Evolution would return, but Khu replied "No Comment on this, It's too early to say that much," It's surprising that Khu didn't flat out deny megas, because Khu also tweeted "Because Titan got a new concept of that. I'm gonna tease it maybe in Aug or Sep, not the time now."
Is this the new concept gimmick that "influence battle someway" has something do with Megas? Does this so-called third type or type changing gimmick could tie into this "New Concept" Mega Evolution?

I know this tweet is last month old, but someone on twitter asked Khu about Mega Evolution would return, but Khu replied "No Comment on this, It's too early to say that much," It's surprising that Khu didn't flat out deny megas, because Khu also tweeted "Because Titan got a new concept of that. I'm gonna tease it maybe in Aug or Sep, not the time now."
Is this the new concept gimmick that "influence battle someway" has something do with Megas? Does this so-called third type or type changing gimmick could tie into this "New Concept" Mega Evolution?
Most likely just another form-changing burst mechanic that is similar to mega evolution. I would bet on it being the form-change variant of the 3-type gimmick in the same way that Gmax was the form-change variant of Dynamax.

1657242665873.png

Hmmmm between calling RFakes a “new concept” and the Detroit tweet, I’m becoming convinced the issue of artificial monsters will be a big part of the game. Definitely seems like these Fakes are in fact manmade.

Back
Top Bottom