• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Don't you understand? Gamefreak gave Leakers the data they MIGHT reveal. They certainly didn't give anything about the new Eeveelutions so as not to spoil the surprise before the trailer.
I hope you're trolling (which still would be shitty behaviour).

Hell, I just like charizard. Whenever it's available I like it for my team.
1658343992906.png

I just like Charizard tbh, people love to downplay it but it’s there for a reason. It has consistently been one of the most popular Pokémon from Day 1. I get a lot of it comes from the fact Venusaur and Blastoise get shafted, but that’s not Charizard’s fault - many kids and adults alike love fire breathing dragons over flower frogs and cannon turtles. At this point it’s just one of the sub-mascots below Pikachu, like Eevee or Lucario. I can sympathise with the annoyance but it gets overblown sometimes.

The image of Hammer wielding Fairy mon has been leaked. Found this on Twitter
images
I thought this was fr OMG!!!! I gasped AUDIBLY when I clicked the spoiler tag (literally went to see this movie a few hours ago. shit. 5/10 at BEST.)

Also judging by all the leaks...my team so far is Fuecoco3 (I think a crocodile with a chicken on his head is the funniest shit ever), the dung beetle, smolive3, and rf dugtrio

So Kaka has deactivated his account again I see, apparently he said he'll quit for real next week.

I'm beginning to suspect his original plan was to stop leaking once a new trailer was released, but it looks like TPC just doesn't want to cooperate. I guess that means we'll be able to enjoy many more days of leaks until August at least.

From what I have heard he actually just moved over to a discord server? I am not sure honestly there is conflicting info due to the lack of screenshots of anything he says.

So which is more likely? 120 Pokemon or 140 Pokemon? I seem to remember Khu saying that Kaka had mistaken some normal forms (think Vivillion or Deoxys) for separate Pokemon species when he was looking at the code, so I'm thinking the actual number of new designs must be closer to 120.

From what I have heard he actually just moved over to a discord server? I am not sure honestly there is conflicting info due to the lack of screenshots of anything he says.
According to one of the translators, he ended up closing the discord server because it was " terrible and unbearable ". I guess things got a little out of hand in there.

So which is more likely? 120 Pokemon or 140 Pokemon? I seem to remember Khu saying that Kaka had mistaken some normal forms (think Vivillion or Deoxys) for separate Pokemon species when he was looking at the code, so I'm thinking the actual number of new designs must be closer to 120.

I think its better to keep expectations on the lower end. If the rumors that the crystal gimmick also causes some form changes are true, then the actual number of new Pokemon is probably much lower than what the code might indicate.

One thing that I feel people are mistaking is Bisharp's evolution. I still believe he has one, but I don't believe it will be based on a chess piece. Japanese Pawniard and Bisharp names in Japanese have nothing to do with chess and only have correlation to what the English writers decided for their names. (Though Pawniard involves Shogi). Of course, they could still give the evolution a chess piece name for English, but I don't think it will be based on one.

Did anybody ever get caught (and publicly shamed) for potato quality photos before?

Like the only one I remember is the guy that was dumb enough to leave his discord open and take high quality pictures of his TV.

Kaka is not dumb. He knows what he's doing. Pics aren't blurry and weirdly covered just because he wanted, he very carefully covered the digital watermarks.

pls keep drama out of this thread
hi! local admin here making an official staff post.

apologies for being rather late with this, but this thread has gotten quite a few reports recently, so i figure it's best to address that in this post.
  • going to ask that we please keep discussions regarding khu as an individual out of this thread. there's been concerns regarding khu's... let's just say personal views that don't really have much relevance towards this thread in particular, and tend to attract drama. would rather not have that here, thanks.
  • similar goes to pretty much regarding anyone else (serebii joe and the like)
  • if there's going to be leaks posted of the pokedex so far, i'm going to ask that the image be refrained from posting because there's a very inappropriate term in there to describe a hammer pokemon... dunno why that term was chosen out of all things but regardless, if there's curiosity of the leaked 'dex, direct them towards centro's twitter. they'll find it sooner or later, or maybe a better leak of it will come out that wouldn't have such gross terminology.
  • i guess the tl;dr in general is please keep any sort of drama out of this thread. c: keep it relaxed and chill, we're here to discuss leaks and rumours and those alone, not to discuss intersite drama or individual people or anything like that.

Last edited:
hi! local admin here making an official staff post.

apologies for being rather late with this, but this thread has gotten quite a few reports recently, so i figure it's best to address that in this post.
  • going to ask that we please keep discussions regarding khu as an individual out of this thread. there's been concerns regarding khu's... let's just say personal views that don't really have much relevance towards this thread in particular, and tend to attract drama. would rather not have that here, thanks.
  • if there's going to be leaks posted of the pokedex so far, i'm going to ask that the image be refrained from posting because there's a very inappropriate term in there to describe a hammer pokemon... dunno why that term was chosen out all things but regardless, if there's curiosity of the leaked 'dex, direct them towards centro's twitter. they'll find it sooner or later, or maybe a better leak of it will come out that wouldn't have such gross terminology.
  • i guess the tl;dr in general is please keep any sort of drama out of this thread. c: keep it relaxed and chill, we're here to discuss leaks and rumours and those alone, not to discuss intersite drama or individual people or anything like that.
The Pokédex image originated from this very thread, so there should be no issue changing the term, right @Joker901

Also what do you think about changing Regional Fakes (a made up term from Khu) to something more fitting like convergent?

Back
Top Bottom