• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Wait, so the pseudo legendary is a Dragon/Ice type that's either the Dolphin or a sushi roll dragon? Looks like my theory of Koraidon and Miraidon being time warped versions of the pseudo legendary is likely getting debunked unless Game Freak somehow gets an ice bike to work somehow. It's a shame too since we would have Pokémon that represent the past and future but get absolutely nothing for the present if what Kaka said about there being no third legendary is true. This really is a missed opportunity.
Nope, the pseudo could be its own thing. Separate from the dolphin and the sushi-roll. Keyword: Could. We don't know for certain yet, but nothing is pointing towards them being one and the same. They were all parts of separate tweets.

I also don't see how a sushi-roll looking like a fish could be ice-type.

Nope, the pseudo could be its own thing. Separate from the dolphin and the sushi-roll. Keyword: Could. We don't know for certain yet, but nothing is pointing towards them being one and the same. They were all parts of separate tweets.
That still leads to the question of how they could make an Ice-type into a bike equivalent of Koraidon and Miraidon though, so my theory about them being time warped versions of the pseudo-legend is still potentially in danger. Do you have any ideas that could make an Ice-type version of Koraidon/Miraidon representing the present work? I'm curious to see if anyone could apply to logic to pull it off.

A Dragon/Ice pesudo sounds interesting. Especially if its dolphin like. Looking up pictures of dolphin/dragon hybrids could make for a very fun design. But who knows?

This is my take on the three stories on the map:

RED: 8 Gyms & League
YELLOW: 4 Main Towers & 15 Normal Towers
PINK: 5 Race

Well there goes my the gyms on each side are equal idea, I now no longer know how you are supposed to know the strength of each gym other than battling them (which could easily lead to you accidentally skipping one)

hello guys does anyone have a visual updated with the whole dex leaks? or do I need to update it based from joker's one

hello guys does anyone have a visual updated with the whole dex leaks? or do I need to update it based from joker's one

I'm working on this one now:

SV_NEW_Pokemon.png

I just added the types. I may be missing a few.

Last edited:
I have a feeling those Sub legends have something to do with those four lighthouses. Maybe their colors are even clues for the typings (Which would mean: Fire, Water, Grass, Electric most likely - which interestingly enough are the Four starter types for Red/Blue/Green and Yellow and those types are also the same colors as them).

The annoying bit about that though, is that three of those sub-legends share a type with the Island Guardians of Alola (Water, Electric and Grass).

I'm still updating the list, if anyone here wants it, pm me.
Just don't post it anywhere.

I wish we had more info on the sub-legends. I hope they have secondary typings like Ghost, Dark, Psychic, and Fairy because I love supernatural types.

I'm working on this one now:

I just added the types. I may be missing a few.
Wait, there's an average joe motor bike Pokémon? I kind of forgot about that due to the fact that we can ride the legendaries.

Okay new theory: Maybe Koraidon & Miraidon are paradox versions of the unrevealed motor bike Pokémon instead of paradox versions of the Dragon/Ice pseudo? Come of think of it, that'd actually make more sense than relating the box legendaries to the pseudo legend since both archetypes tend to already be viewed as powerful titans whereas very few in-universe would bat an eye at you if they mistake Koraidon/Miraidon as a more common Pokémon species. Question is: would this hypothetical relation automatically make the new bike part Dragon-type, or could Game Freak possibly give us two Electric/Fighting dual type Pokémon instead of just limiting the type combination to the new Pikaclone? I think the latter would be more interesting for two reasons:
  1. It would make thematic sense as the new motorbike legendary would be the link between Koraidon & Miraidon.
  2. Two dragons being connected to a non Dragon-type would be unexpected, and Game Freak likes to do little things that subvert expectations. It sounds like something that's right up their alley, doesn't it?
Seriously, there's a lot of potential for that scenario!

On another note, is it confirmed that there's only ten paradox Pokémon? Because I really think that passing on giving the Pikachu line a Paradox form is not only wasting merchandising opportunity with the yellow rat, but also passing up on the perfect chance for an in-universe lore reason for all those Pikaclones running around via a common ancestor. Is it because of that one Spiky-Eared Pichu event? If so, and that ends up meaning that the Pikachu line has remained unchanged after all this time, then that really sounds like a cop out to not risk accidently making an un-cute Pikachu variation. Seriously, having a Paradox Ancient Pikachu would not only satisfy lore-seekers but the kids would practically eat it up. Please Game Freak, at least consider a Paradox Pikachu, even if we have to wait for the DLC!

The pokémon sushi dragon roll is interesting.

It could be the pseudo Dragon-Ice. Frozen sushi maybe?

On another note, is it confirmed that there's only ten paradox Pokémon? Because I really think that passing on giving the Pikachu line a Paradox form is not only wasting merchandising opportunity with the yellow rat, but also passing up on the perfect chance for an in-universe lore reason for all those Pikaclones running around via a common ancestor. Is it because of that one Spiky-Eared Pichu event? If so, and that ends up meaning that the Pikachu line has remained unchanged after all this time, then that really sounds like a cop out to not risk accidently making an un-cute Pikachu variation. Seriously, having a Paradox Ancient Pikachu would not only satisfy lore-seekers but the kids would practically eat it up. Please Game Freak, at least consider a Paradox Pikachu, even if we have to wait for the DLC!
It would have to be one of the Paradox pokemon that have both a future and ancient form. No way they would ever have anything Pikachu related be a version exclusive (Other than I guess techically partner Pikachu)

It would have to be one of the Paradox pokemon that have both a future and ancient form. No way they would ever have anything Pikachu related be a version exclusive (Other than I guess techically partner Pikachu)
I'd be okay with that. In fact, I have an idea for both:
  • Past Paradox (for Scarlet): It could be a canonized Gorochu, or at least something based off of it, as a nod to that interview and how the concept caught on with fans. This might potentially be Game Freak's last chance to include Gorochu since the existence of Pichu keeps Raichu from evolving again (unless Game Freak suddenly becomes okay with a four stage evolutionary line). They could also throw in some flavor text implying it being related to all of the other Pikaclones as well in order to tie them all together. Since kids tend to like prehistoric creatures (or at least dinosaurs) it could be a pretty marketable addition.
  • Future Paradox (for Violet): I'm thinking this new mon would be the size of a Raichu and shaped more like a Pikachu, but the twist would be that its body would be made out of the same material as the Light Ball held item that only Pikachu can benefit from. If you think about it from a Darwinian standpoint, it would only be natural for the next of the species to involve future Pikachu ditching Pichu (because it's pretty weak) and Raichu (no longer needing it) in favor of becoming one with the very Light Ball that makes it offensively stronger than Raichu. Not only that, but this would allow Game Freak to retain the cuteness of Pikachu while increasing its cool factor, resulting in more merchandise sales.

You know, giving the Pikachu line Paradox species for both Scarlet and Violet sounds like a great idea from both a fan perspective and a marketing perspective. I don't see how not doing so would in any way not benefit TPC; I'd be surprised if the concept wasn't as least brought up during a meeting.

1659923138250.png

Looks like Khu has joined the be very direct club. The E4 teacher isn't any of the ones that got focused on, it was one you see briefly in the background. And some of the comments on the post seem to not realise that some characers can just... be teachers, they don't have to all be E4 or Gym Leaders or Evil Team leaders, they can just be teachers who happen to have a type specialty.

I wouldn’t be surprised if some types and evo stage details we have so far are incorrect due to communication and memory issues we have coming with both leakers. Especially Khu trying to blow up Regional Fakes to cover his ass.

I’m like half convinced the dolphin is going to be Cetitan’s prevo since Khu’s teaser image for it is an anthro dolphin from YuGiOh or something. Also if I remember right at least one of the dogs is a three stager? I might be speaking rubbish though since it’s three different dog lines. Weird, but we had the exact same thing in Johto (Smeargle, Granbull, and Houndoom).

I wouldn’t be surprised if some types and evo stage details we have so far are incorrect due to communication and memory issues we have coming with both leakers. Especially Khu trying to blow up Regional Fakes to cover his ass.

I’m like half convinced the dolphin is going to be Cetitan’s prevo since Khu’s teaser image for it is an anthro dolphin from YuGiOh or something. Also if I remember right at least one of the dogs is a three stager? I might be speaking rubbish though since it’s three different dog lines. Weird, but we had the exact same thing in Johto (Smeargle, Granbull, and Houndoom).

Nope, you aren't talking rubbish, you are talking Trubbish;).

Wait, there's an average joe motor bike Pokémon? I kind of forgot about that due to the fact that we can ride the legendaries.

Okay new theory: Maybe Koraidon & Miraidon are paradox versions of the unrevealed motor bike Pokémon instead of paradox versions of the Dragon/Ice pseudo? Come of think of it, that'd actually make more sense than relating the box legendaries to the pseudo legend since both archetypes tend to already be viewed as powerful titans whereas very few in-universe would bat an eye at you if they mistake Koraidon/Miraidon as a more common Pokémon species. Question is: would this hypothetical relation automatically make the new bike part Dragon-type, or could Game Freak possibly give us two Electric/Fighting dual type Pokémon instead of just limiting the type combination to the new Pikaclone? I think the latter would be more interesting for two reasons:
  1. It would make thematic sense as the new motorbike legendary would be the link between Koraidon & Miraidon.
  2. Two dragons being connected to a non Dragon-type would be unexpected, and Game Freak likes to do little things that subvert expectations. It sounds like something that's right up their alley, doesn't it?
Seriously, there's a lot of potential for that scenario!

That would also give an explanation as to why most Pikaclones don't evolve!

This is my take on the three stories on the map:

RED: 8 Gyms & League
YELLOW: 4 Main Towers & 15 Normal Towers
PINK: 5 Race

I wonder if the 4 "main towers" will be linked to the 4 non-box legendaries?

If racing is possibly how the Box Legendaries are bonded with or have additional forms unlocked, then maybe the exploration story is the path towards those 4.

Back
Top Bottom